Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Registered User SpartanTraining's Avatar
    SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000) SpartanTraining is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^what a bish.

me and ex are in same sports league.
    been going strong no contact for about 3 months, have ignored her once or twice.
    after her game, she and her friend stayed and watched my team for no apparent reason. i absolutely dominated the game.
    feelsgoodman

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    interasding thread. Will read fully later.
    *Strongest NO FAP Crew To Exist (3+ years, baby!) No Religion or Extremism here, only hard science*

MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MSP8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What do misc make of this situation.

-Had seen girl about for a while who I liked, met her one night asked her out and got into three month relationship
    -Everything seemed fine, not one argument, she'd always call, text telling me she cant wait to see me, missing me and she felt something was ''there''
    -Week ago today, she was fine texting during the day then met her at night and she seemed cold or no reason but was still talking about what to get me for valentines day etc
    -Text her next day, she didnt reply but could see she had been on whats app and normally she'd text all the time
    -Asked if everything was alright, she called me two hours later to tell me she didnt think it was working
    -I obviously was shocked and head wasn't in the best place as was ill, nan just diagnosed with cancer and our oldest pet died all in 24 hours so told her to think about it over the weekend and we'd meet monday to talk things through
    -I got drunk over weekend sent some not overly abusive messages, nor overly emotional, just from a kind of normal state
    -She called sunday eve to say it was too much for her, saying she thinks we get on too well (whatever that means), something is missing again. Really wants to be friends. I told her I respect her decision, apologised for any abuse I may have sent and that I had to cancel flowers arranged for v day.
    -Text her yesterday just to say that i cant cancel flowers as the company has ballsed up and they cant find what store they are using to deliver them, told her not to take it as a token gesture to win her back
    -she replies saying she really wants to be friends, thinks some time would be helpful as emotions are still raw

I really like this girl, but it was a huge bolt out of the blue and there were no signs of it coming at all. Want her back but not going to beg, want to text saying im not going to be friends, nothing against her but its not what I want but think maybe I should wait for her to contact me before saying it

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    funny this thread got bumped.

My ex sent me an email at work yesterday, asking how i've been and stuff. Except i broke it off with her about 3months ago. I see her friends out in town, they all talk to me and stuff. Obviously word got back to her how great i'm doing and stuff, and that i'm happy where i'm at with my life an all.

cause she asked like 3 different times throughout this email, why i wasn't like this with her all the time? lol. for R/H's sake it was cause we always fought about crap. saying we should meet up for a drink and catch up.

lol. i aint that dumb bish. i know exactly what she's doing, she's gonna put that pu$$y on me thinking i'll come running back.

oh well.
    *US Navy Vet*

HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HatchingPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -Dated girl for 6 years
    -Broke up went no contact for 1 month , i broke up with her contacted her (dumb)
    -Everything seemed great constantly telling me she loved me called me everyday
    -We are talking from december until feburary 8th everything seems fine
    -2 weeks ago hit me with i want to be friends only , i cant do a commitment despite constanly want to be around and talk to me
    -i stick around for another 2 weeks cause everyday she would call and even ask to skype stoped saying i love you
    -whenever we hung out she acted so happy and like we were dating, we hung out maybe once to 2 times a week. She always worked and when she wasnt we were either talking or hanging out.
    -when i said anything to her about being together wed get into a fight. (only time we ever fight)
    -last night i called her and told her i cant do this friends bull****, she got mad because thats all she wants and said the balls in your court

Today 1st day of no contact, i think i messed up. At this point though i dont even think i care. Shes on a downwiral spire and clearly cant see that i genuinely cared about her, unlike her so called co workers.

spqr9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my experience:

-gf of 1 year (2nd half LDR), was in love (at least at the start)
    -broke up 2 weeks ago fighting alot
    -i tell her no contact after she sends me some hate mail
    -she accepts, i dont respond
    -she sends me link to pics from recent trip, i dont respond
    -this is the longest we have been without contact in 1 year
    -my ******** is OFF already due to work restrictions
    -i delete everything else, throw everything out, prepare to move on. I literally have no reminders of her unless i google her full name for a tiny ******** pic.....which i did alot at the start lol

Today is valentines day in her country and she emails me after no contact for about 1 week....saying she still loves me, saying shes sending me something very important tomorrow. WTF. This thread is so true. i have all the power back again just by cutting contact...

Ive come to the conclusion that i dont really love this girl (but do care) and would prefer to take my chances not contacting her until shes desperate and will do whatever i want...i'm ****ed up.

should i respond at all b/c its valentines day and already sent me a love mail..........FFFFFFFFF im not gonna

EDIT - not even an hour has past and she is emailing me saying i should respond because we are not children. this **** reminds me of why i dont wanna be with her, dumb things like her belief that no contact is childish. To all the bros its a good feeling when they come crawling back...LEAVE WHILE YOUR AHEAD.
    Last edited by spqr9; 02-13-2012 at 05:01 PM.

DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10) DuraMatter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does this apply even if you told her not to contact you so you can move on? Is it true if they really wanted to work things out they would call despite your messages telling them otherwise?

jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Confused misc...

i have crohn's and i broke up with my ex in october. it was stupid and truly wasn't her fault and i begged and begged before pretty much cutting off contact. so she texted me at the end of jauary and we had a good convo, then she was talking about some other guy calling her a hoe who she had "talked to", and i straight up told her as politely as possible i wasn't gonna talk with her about that... then she denied she meant "talking" and they were really just kinda friends... so ia sked her wheat her motive was through all this and she asid she just wondered how i was... and then i tried to continue the convo like normal and she ignored.

so fast forward a month or so to recently and my crohn's is really flaring up, someone told her i'd been in the hospital and she hadn't replied to my message beforehand asking for a prayer that everything went well because she didn't have her phone... so i call and we talk and everything's good, she was saying how worried she was about me when she found out... i cut it off after maybe twenty minutes to keep from looking desperate and said i'd hit her up sometime.

so she hits me up on ******** a week later, we're talking and i'm feeling pretty good, like i'm walking the line between WK and alpha, and i ask her to come to this charity bball game on friday with me. she said maybe, she'll see, she may have something to do with her sis friday. so i text her the next morning cuz i realize i told her the wrong day, it was really saturday, and she never replied... so on saturday she puts up a ******** status saying 'who wants to hang out today?"

so i text her sunday saying be glad she didn't go to the game, a dude ended up dying during the game, and we talk a little... i'm feeling like **** from the meds and my parents (disregard age) are being unsympathetic as **** so i ask if i can call her to talk... cuz she always can make me feel better, even now. she says she's really busy with school but we could text, and we do and she's telling me how i'll get through it because she knows i'm emotionall and physically strong and that my dad isn't trying to be an *******... and it would work out... but in the meantime i'm talking to several other people and don't text back. Her last text is saying my body would end up used to the meds, so i reply the next morning saying idt so, but i'm getting off them in a few weeks anyway, and thnaks for being there for me because i just wasn't in a good frame of mind the night before. she never responded to it. granted, these last couple times she hasn't responded i've texted her at like 7:20 when we're both getting ready for morning classes... but i'm confused about this girl. she'll hit me up, and we talk and have such great chemistry... then ignore my texts. idk what to think.

RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50) RealAssanova will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jnew19 View Post
    Confused misc...

i have crohn's and i broke up with my ex in october. it was stupid and truly wasn't her fault and i begged and begged before pretty much cutting off contact. so she texted me at the end of jauary and we had a good convo, then she was talking about some other guy calling her a hoe who she had "talked to", and i straight up told her as politely as possible i wasn't gonna talk with her about that... then she denied she meant "talking" and they were really just kinda friends... so ia sked her wheat her motive was through all this and she asid she just wondered how i was... and then i tried to continue the convo like normal and she ignored.

so fast forward a month or so to recently and my crohn's is really flaring up, someone told her i'd been in the hospital and she hadn't replied to my message beforehand asking for a prayer that everything went well because she didn't have her phone... so i call and we talk and everything's good, she was saying how worried she was about me when she found out... i cut it off after maybe twenty minutes to keep from looking desperate and said i'd hit her up sometime.

so she hits me up on ******** a week later, we're talking and i'm feeling pretty good, like i'm walking the line between WK and alpha, and i ask her to come to this charity bball game on friday with me. she said maybe, she'll see, she may have something to do with her sis friday. so i text her the next morning cuz i realize i told her the wrong day, it was really saturday, and she never replied... so on saturday she puts up a ******** status saying 'who wants to hang out today?"

so i text her sunday saying be glad she didn't go to the game, a dude ended up dying during the game, and we talk a little... i'm feeling like **** from the meds and my parents (disregard age) are being unsympathetic as **** so i ask if i can call her to talk... cuz she always can make me feel better, even now. she says she's really busy with school but we could text, and we do and she's telling me how i'll get through it because she knows i'm emotionall and physically strong and that my dad isn't trying to be an *******... and it would work out... but in the meantime i'm talking to several other people and don't text back. Her last text is saying my body would end up used to the meds, so i reply the next morning saying idt so, but i'm getting off them in a few weeks anyway, and thnaks for being there for me because i just wasn't in a good frame of mind the night before. she never responded to it. granted, these last couple times she hasn't responded i've texted her at like 7:20 when we're both getting ready for morning classes... but i'm confused about this girl. she'll hit me up, and we talk and have such great chemistry... then ignore my texts. idk what to think.
    brah, getting confused about a b!tch is never worth it. I mean, you asked her to jam and she posts on fb 'who wants to hang with me today'? Ma darg, you deserve better. Engrave that in your mind and never settle.

Never contact her again no matter how much you try to rationalize shyt. Treat every b!tch as a number or perhaps even a hotel with a few vacant holes that become occupied once in awhile by your d!ck. Nothing more, nothing less.
    I'm f*cked up. I jus wanted everyone to know that i'm different, since everybody else says “im a cool, nice, chilled person”. Most people also say im an a**hole…and they’re right. I say wat I feel even if u don’t feel wat I say. I aint no one in a million….cuz there’s six billion people on this planet so that would mean there’s 60,000 mawf*ckaz out there jus like me.

Chelsea FC - Chicago Bulls

**Future Boeing 777 Flight Deck Crew

**In Allah, Boeing and Chelsea FC I Trust Crew

2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2193 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you dont know how much it hurts uncovering the secrets of the past....
    Everything is a lie .
    You want to know the truth ? Ask away.
    I hold the key to all your doors .
    Dont be afraid ...the answers arnt too far away .

jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by RealAssanova View Post
    brah, getting confused about a b!tch is never worth it. I mean, you asked her to jam and she posts on fb 'who wants to hang with me today'? Ma darg, you deserve better. Engrave that in your mind and never settle.

Never contact her again no matter how much you try to rationalize shyt. Treat every b!tch as a number or perhaps even a hotel with a few vacant holes that become occupied once in awhile by your d!ck. Nothing more, nothing less.
    she apologized as soon as i texted her the next day saying that she had forgotten to reply cuz she was helping her sister all day (her sis is pregnant)... and she never seemd like that when we were together she was always the sweetest person you could be around...

marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting read, thanks for posting

Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50) Qrome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Recently told ex i miss her ( after ignoring her/ sex with best friend ) so no way in hell was she contacting me.

and after playing my cards right she told me she misses me too.

Now how do i play it from here? she asked me to call but i said no. but i also know she is seeing other guys.

I have my options open with girls right now and well truth is i still have feelings for ex (we broke up 6 months ago) how should i play this bro? she told me she misses me

marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Qrome View Post
    Recently told ex i miss her ( after ignoring her/ sex with best friend
    I am in exactly the same boat - 2 year relationship, dumped me in Nov, attempted to reconcile in April and her friend told her everything.

It was one of the biggest regrets of my life, as it's complicated things tenfold - I tried suggesting that we were both single, but it doesn't change the fact it was her best mate.

Time heals all bro - just wait out the storm, let her mind clear and realise what she's missing.. Give it a few months and see how you feel - stay safe.

Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adz91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does this still work if i did the dumping? Reason being was she wanted 'space' after an argument nad hadnt seen each other in 1.5 weeks. i agreed to give space but after 2 days she was making me jealous on ********, hiding her relationship status adding boys etc, so i just flat out dumped her as i felt she was gonna dump me and tbh i wanted the upper hand. i obviously didnt tell her any of the above so she will never know th true reason why i dumped her. i deleted her from ******** and her number will this method still work although i dumped her? i think we can safely say she was going to dump me.
    When you say ignore calls/texts do you mean ignore her all together till shes on all 4's begging or only let her doing the work/iniating?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Adz91 View Post
    Does this still work if i did the dumping? Reason being was she wanted 'space' after an argument nad hadnt seen each other in 1.5 weeks. i agreed to give space but after 2 days she was making me jealous on ********, hiding her relationship status adding boys etc, so i just flat out dumped her as i felt she was gonna dump me and tbh i wanted the upper hand. i obviously didnt tell her any of the above so she will never know th true reason why i dumped her. i deleted her from ******** and her number will this method still work although i dumped her? i think we can safely say she was going to dump me.
    When you say ignore calls/texts do you mean ignore her all together till shes on all 4's begging or only let her doing the work/iniating?
    If she wanted "space" you did not do the dumping.
    Wanting "space" is code for "there is someone else"

alright alright alright henryk21's Avatar
    henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000) henryk21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ex broke up with me in January. A week after that I start no contact, 3 and a half months later she texts me, I ignore. Second time I ignore. Was at party and we talked for 3 hours, we talk about hanging out again. But 2 days later we mutually agree that it would be a bad idea. Did I play it right? Sometimes I do want to start hookin up with her, but sometimes I don't.

Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fon7ana is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ex cheated 6 months ago. Contact was cut a week afterwards when I found out the real truth.

Haven't so much has gotten a text from her since other than to get my stuff when I got back.

troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) troylee23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When is it too late to cut contact and still get a response. Me and ex split after close to 3 years. First month was a break we still hungout occasionaly texted etc... then it all went down hill right before we were going to get back together. Jealousy from both sides... she said it was done. I agreed cut contact. After a week she called me a few times and text. But never about anything important. Most time I didn't respond or maybe one word texts at most. She sent pics of us from beginning of relationship and a half ass apology. Still nothing from me. A few days later she approaches me at school I talk but am short and not nice by any means. 2 days later it happens again. At this point she points out the fact I have lost wait and is hugging me etc... I break down admit I miss her... at first she played into it. But eventually said she thought we could be friends and I was like wtf... now she periodically texts me and is nice but its just weird... idk how to dealll.... I still have strong feelings for her?

JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) JackandCoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Strong bump. Went back and found my post from 11-15-2011, my sob story. Today I get a text from her saying "i miss you how u doin". Thought of this thread right away. Plus last week she "wrong person" texted me, probably just wanted me to answer and now that I didn't, texted for real. No way I can go back with that girl, so I guess I just won't answer her.

jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jabroniebrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Intredasting read...

Me and my gf have made a deal to "break up" when she leaves the country after summer for school(1 year), so we can live our lives "freely" and minimum contact..no drunk calls etc.

of course I am sad the we are gonna break up, but I know deep down she will slut around so I cba a long range relationship..I came up with this idea about breaking up when she leaves

I am 101% sure that my gf(soon to be ex) will not last a month before she reaches contact..

I'm gonna try this ignore thing, and either make her my gf or fwb when she comes back home

stay safe
    Barcelona
    Newcastle

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Broke up about a month ago. I'm wondering how things will pan out with the whole NC thing here.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Registered User ComeAtMeBrahSrs's Avatar
    ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) ComeAtMeBrahSrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm doing this now and it's working she didn't even last 24hrs but I kept it short and sweet. She asked me what time she worked tonight cause I have her work **** at my place. See she has a plan to always contact me about that now I knew it was gonna happen.

jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jefh328 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    decided to take a break with a girl, started no contact, since it's what we needed because we were fighting about.
    She would text me and I didn't reply, she kept texting me and i gave in, I replied to her, gave her a short answer but that ruined what I had struggled with (not contacting her)
    since I replied to her, she kept texting me, telling me I didn't care about her that she missed me that if I could please talk to her. She noticed that another girl was trying to get with me and she got scared that she was gonna lose me, since we were only taking a break. Anyway, I felt bad about her because she called me and she had been crying, so i said, ok I"m gonna go see you and we're gonna talk, this is after a week of no contact. I went to her house, and we went to eat, then I just parked some place so we could talk. Emotions got the best of us, we kissed and end up having sex ( best sex I had with her since we starting going out) I dropped her off at her house and we didn't even talk. We started talking again and we never resolved our issues. I told her we need to talk because I can't go back to what we had. So hopefully on Monday I'll have this talk, if things end, the no contact will start again, because it was getting over her not by not talking to her.

RRRrrr123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mistake correction

is it possible to have strong feelings after 2 months of date cuz i feel so attached??? first it started like it meant to be but then she started acting stupid on me eventually i found it difficult to bear and i told her wat was bothering me + and my feelings to her so she decided im no longer important for her and told me shes seeing other guyS so i felt like ive been used, when suddenly couple of days later after what she told me she asked me as if i've dumped her....???
    what was my problem any suggestions i would really like to know what happend and fix it cuz **** is painfull???

RRRrrr123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Just thought I'd write a little piece on handling getting dumped for the young guys....older dudes are definitely aware of this already (well maybe not)

All of us get dumped. It's inevitable to happen to you atleast once. Sometimes you break it off, sometimes its mutual, and sometimes you get dumped....its part of life

When we get dumped, its natural instinct to call the girl up and try and force yourself on her. I did this the first two times a girl cut me off and let me tell you they never came around again

Want your ex back? Want her to come back literally pleading? follow the age old no contact rule whether you dump her or she dumps you. they will literally always come back if you cut contact 100% after breaking up...and it will literally ALWAYS be within the first 90 days.....its like girls are programmed like machines to go ape sh!t after ignoring them for that set amount of time

No girl is worth sulking over and calling begging for a second chance. Not one. For all the guys getting out of a relationship feeling bad, DONT. Chill with the boys, go meet other girls, ignore your ex and she will 100% contact you within 90 days of breaking up....its almost guaranteed.

The more you've ignored her in this period and the happier you are/act when she finally contacts you the more she'll beg for your cock/to get back together

Then its in your hands if you even want her and you basically have the power to either continue to fuk around single or get back with your ex

NEVER chase a girl when the relationship ends....it cuts your options....if you ignore and move on RIGHT away she WILL contact you then at least you have a choice to get back if you want or be single...2 choices are always better then one

is it possible to have strong feelings after 2 months of date cuz i feel so attached??? first it started like it meant to be but then she started acting stupid on me eventually i found it difficult to bear and i told her wat was bothering me + and my feelings to her so she decided im no longer important for her and told me shes seeing other guyS so i felt like ive been used, when suddenly couple of days later after what she told me she asked me as if i've dumped her....???
    what was my problem any suggestions i would really like to know what happend and fix it cuz **** is painfull???

poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poolshark472 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jefh328 View Post
    decided to take a break with a girl, started no contact, since it's what we needed because we were fighting about.
    She would text me and I didn't reply, she kept texting me and i gave in, I replied to her, gave her a short answer but that ruined what I had struggled with (not contacting her)
    since I replied to her, she kept texting me, telling me I didn't care about her that she missed me that if I could please talk to her. She noticed that another girl was trying to get with me and she got scared that she was gonna lose me, since we were only taking a break. Anyway, I felt bad about her because she called me and she had been crying, so i said, ok I"m gonna go see you and we're gonna talk, this is after a week of no contact. I went to her house, and we went to eat, then I just parked some place so we could talk. Emotions got the best of us, we kissed and end up having sex ( best sex I had with her since we starting going out) I dropped her off at her house and we didn't even talk. We started talking again and we never resolved our issues. I told her we need to talk because I can't go back to what we had. So hopefully on Monday I'll have this talk, if things end, the no contact will start again, because it was getting over her not by not talking to her.

of course it was the best sex you ever had with her-you guys missed the shyt out of each other. now you're back to the drawing board.

dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylon986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ex of 5 years (she broke up with me a few weeks ago cuz i was mean as hell) text me on Friday and said "are you going to give me my stuff back."
    I didn't respond. I only have a few old books of hers. Nothing important that she really needs or thinks about. I believe she is just trying to check on me ya know? Then Saturday she text me again. "give me my stuff back"
    I didn't respond again. What's my next move???? I'm thinking wait till she texts me again.

Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dylon986 View Post
    Ex of 5 years (she broke up with me a few weeks ago cuz i was mean as hell) text me on Friday and said "are you going to give me my stuff back."
    I didn't respond. I only have a few old books of hers. Nothing important that she really needs or thinks about. I believe she is just trying to check on me ya know? Then Saturday she text me again. "give me my stuff back"
    I didn't respond again. What's my next move???? I'm thinking wait till she texts me again.
    lmfao.
    http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow/abraham-lincoln/abraham-lincoln-antietam.jpg
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
    - Abraham Lincoln (1861)

RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoMMz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dylon986 View Post
    Leave her **** at her front door when she isn't home. Drive away. She will go crazy because you don't give a ****. Alpha as **** cuz!

Don't answer her calls. EVER.

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast