Page 113 of 512 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 15353
    Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****ing love Javy

Edit: And 2019 Heyward
    Last edited by heyquikquestion; 04-24-2019 at 07:12 PM.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i had a feeling he was gonna do it.

that was such a fuken stupid pitch by buehler

once the one dude said "or a high fastball at his neck" i was like.. dont go high

javy swings at so much chit. even a good curveball in the zone would have gotten him. but instead it was like a high curveball

heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i had a feeling he was gonna do it.

that was such a fuken stupid pitch by buehler

once the one dude said "or a high fastball at his neck" i was like.. dont go high

javy swings at so much chit. even a good curveball in the zone would have gotten him. but instead it was like a high curveball
    Yeah that's a **** 0-2 pitch to anyone, but inexcusable to Baez.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

Lol at Rhys Hoskins fukking walking around the bases.
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    lol @ you *******s just trying to kick people out of the league.

Since LG has been in this league he has just as many playoff appearances as some of you ****ting on him.

Maybe you guys should be kicked out too.
    Look at his roster construction and how he’s managing his team and tell me that he’s ever gonna compete with a straight face. I get you AL guys enjoy having human bye weeks playing Bateman and LG twice a year, but LG isn’t gonna sniff the playoffs with the sht he’s doing. Bateman will at least blind squirrel his way in every few years.

Two moves at this point with his lineup is inexcusable. If he starts making some moves and actually trying to compete I won’t bust his balls but cmon. Ain’t even trying.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Look at his roster construction and how he’s managing his team and tell me that he’s ever gonna compete with a straight face. I get you AL guys enjoy having human bye weeks playing Bateman and LG twice a year, but LG isn’t gonna sniff the playoffs with the sht he’s doing. Bateman will at least blind squirrel his way in every few years.

Two moves at this point with his lineup is inexcusable. If he starts making some moves and actually trying to compete I won’t bust his balls but cmon. Ain’t even trying.
    Saalty is a two faced *******. Don’t explain yourself to him. Ever.

Boring
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

you come at the king, you best not miss

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In 4 the breakout year of Vince Velasquez. Who would have f*cking thought? I sure as sh*t didn't think this little f*cker would ever be a respectable pitcher but here we are, lol

Phillies still suck even with him breaking out
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Harper Watch:

12 for his last 60 ABs. 2 HR. 9 RBI. LMAO

Nick Markakis last 60 ABs: 22 hits, 2 HRs, 16 RBIs
    -SoutheastBeast1

SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=TheBateman;1578779861]

That pics having about as much success loading as you've had in this league.

Sorry bby couldn't miss my chance to throw some shade your way. Mainly because I made you my personal ervant last year in our matchups.

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    In 4 the breakout year of Vince Velasquez. Who would have f*cking thought? I sure as sh*t didn't think this little f*cker would ever be a respectable pitcher but here we are, lol

Phillies still suck even with him breaking out

Bacon been in the league a decade and still doesn't understand pitching peripherals. Bet ya this 'breakout' is very short lived.

Harper Watch:

12 for his last 60 ABs. 2 HR. 9 RBI. LMAO

Nick Markakis last 60 ABs: 22 hits, 2 HRs, 16 RBIs
    Harper's contact rates are at career lows, swinging strike at a career high and his GB rate is way up. Guy can't catch up to fastballs right now either which is usually his bread and butter, god speed JY. First two weeks of the season harp is gonezo and rough sailing is ahead.

I rep AZ brahs

Bacon been in the league a decade and still doesn't understand pitching peripherals. Bet ya this 'breakout' is very short lived.

Harper's contact rates are at career lows, swinging strike at a career high and his GB rate is way up. Guy can't catch up to fastballs right now either which is usually his bread and butter, god speed JY. First two weeks of the season harp is gonezo and rough sailing is ahead.
    The day pitching peripherals become categories that win you something in this league is the day you finally become relevant for a championship
    -SoutheastBeast1

The day pitching peripherals become categories that win you something in this league is the day you finally become relevant for a championship
    I mean they aren't the end all be all, but it's nice knowing which pitchers on your team putting up nice numbers are doing so on unsustainable statistics and are due for a nice regression. And last time I checked ERA and WHIP are categories that get impacted when VV drops a nice 3ip 7ER turd in your lap.

But hey your track record the last half decade speaks for itself, you do you booboo.

I rep AZ brahs

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    3 TheBateman 22-11-3
    12 SteezeFactory 8-25-3

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    3 TheBateman 22-11-3
    12 SteezeFactory 8-25-3
    You have to post a 3 week sample size because your A-League Resume is toilet paper worthy.

Run along peasant. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts before salty pushes you back down to the mendoza line where you normally hangout.

I rep AZ brahs

I mean they aren't the end all be all, but it's nice knowing which pitchers on your team putting up nice numbers are doing so on unsustainable statistics and are due for a nice regression. And last time I checked ERA and WHIP are categories that get impacted when VV drops a nice 3ip 7ER turd in your lap.

But hey your track record the last half decade speaks for itself, you do you booboo.
    Oh look someone else super proud of their ability to make the playoffs rather than win it.

Don’t even know how some of you consider it enough of an accomplishment to brag off it. Like... “hey I’m a better loser than you!”. Quite the insult, I’m so jealous.

Like it or not, you and I are in the exact same boat if you want to only look at the last half decade.

At least if we look prior to the last half decade I’m in a different boat. You? The same loser boat
    -SoutheastBeast1

You have to post a 3 week sample size because your A-League Resume is toilet paper worthy.

Run along peasant. Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts before salty pushes you back down to the mendoza line where you normally hangout.
    can't hear you from the cellar

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy Vlad Day everybody!
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post
    who?
    Putin?

Vlady Jr and Kieboom called up on the same day - Good Friday's gonna need a date change in today's honor.

Oh look someone else super proud of their ability to make the playoffs rather than win it.

Don’t even know how some of you consider it enough of an accomplishment to brag off it. Like... “hey I’m a better loser than you!”. Quite the insult, I’m so jealous.

Like it or not, you and I are in the exact same boat if you want to only look at the last half decade.

At least if we look prior to the last half decade I’m in a different boat. You? The same loser boat
    Alrighty well you enjoy living in the past when your team was good and I'll keep on the path of being competitive each year and at least give myself a chance to win a ship.

I rep AZ brahs

Originally Posted by Pro_Shark View Post
    You mean Happy Foltynewicz Eve?
    -SoutheastBeast1

You mean Happy Foltynewicz Eve?
    probably a typo on his part
    think he meant jean segura

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    probably a typo on his part
    think he meant jean segura
    Never heard of her
    -SoutheastBeast1

SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SpeedDemon9 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Vlady Jr and Kieboom called up on the same day - Good Friday's gonna need a date change in today's honor.

Alrighty well you enjoy living in the past when your team was good and I'll keep on the path of being competitive each year and at least give myself a chance to win a ship.
    Might have to stash Kieboom just for the hell of it. I have Torres and Polanco already in my other league.
    Titletown, Lake Show, Evil Empire

Originally Posted by SpeedDemon9 View Post
    Might have to stash Kieboom just for the hell of it. I have Torres and Polanco already in my other league.
    If you have droppable guys you have nothing to lose. Jump on it before someone else does and hope he hits.

I rep AZ brahs

Watched Vlads first AB to see what the hype was about and not impressed. He’s also way overweight at 20 years old.

This screams Pablo Sandoval all over again. Did Vlad senior never make this kid hit the treadmill? Dad was not a fat guy so don’t give me this sh*t is genetic. His weight looks like it might be a legit problem in the coming years.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Just watched Kiebooms as well. Obviously terrified to actually swing the bat. Got up 3-1 then watched two right down the middle with the bat in his shoulder

Will be an easy out for Braves pitchers for many many years (except for the bullpen because they don’t throw strikes)
    -SoutheastBeast1

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Watched Vlads first AB to see what the hype was about and not impressed. He’s also way overweight at 20 years old.

This screams Pablo Sandoval all over again. Did Vlad senior never make this kid hit the treadmill? Dad was not a fat guy so don’t give me this sh*t is genetic. His weight looks like it might be a legit problem in the coming years.
    Thought the same, gonna be big after 26, thinking prince fielder texas days lol
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Ok Arenado... I see you robbing us of a run in the first with a nice pick. Donaldson returning the favor in the top of the 2nd.

Das it mane
    -SoutheastBeast1

all this hype for a pair of rookie debuts, meanwhile the best rookie of 2019 is on a mound in Atlanta.

2018 ROY Acuna
    2019 ROY Fried
    2020 ROY Riley? Pache? Ian Anderson?
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 113 of 512 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast