Closed Thread
Page 111 of 331 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,330 of 9921
    Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    No this is distorted thinking. You cannot deny the numbers (5'7" 130lbs) is below the average healthy BMI. Since 67% of the US population is moe than 20 lbs overweight, and you are on the low side of an acceptable BMI and they are all over, you cannot be "bigger than all the people around you".
    On a college campus in a very fit city, yes.

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No this is distorted thinking. You cannot deny the numbers (5'7" 130lbs) is below the average healthy BMI. Since 67% of the US population is moe than 20 lbs overweight, and you are on the low side of an acceptable BMI and they are all over, you cannot be "bigger than all the people around you".
    She is a girl.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aeris has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
    Actually, okay.

I just got back from one of my classes, and I had about twenty minutes before class to sit out in the hallway and wait. So, (strong no lesbo), I inconspicuously checked out all the girls I saw and I guess you guys are right. I am average.

I still have a ton of work to do.

Originally Posted by MarkVI View Post
    She is a girl.
    I was guessing people were missing that

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Really? Me too. Except I know how skinny I am and that it is a must that I put on weight. Don't compare yourself to others because 1) there will always be someone who is better, fitter, smarter, popular, etc and 2) Becasue whether or not you acknowledge it or not, those of us with EDs have a warped perception of ourselves and others. I have to catch myself when I slip into distorted thinking and just look at the facts for what they are. Take yourself out of your own body and think of what you would say (what kind of advice you would give) to someone in your situation. When I do that I realize how ridiculous some of my thinking can be.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Actually, okay.

I just got back from one of my classes, and I had about twenty minutes before class to sit out in the hallway and wait. So, (strong no lesbo), I inconspicuously checked out all the girls I saw and I guess you guys are right. I am average.
    (YOu posted while I was writing my last post). I am glad to here you acknowledge that.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I was guessing people were missing that

5'7'' 130lb girls are fine, nothing wrong -- but depending on your bone structure and natural body, you could be healthy at anywhere rom 110-150lbs.....it all depends on your natural body.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Really? Me too. Except I know how skinny I am and that it is a must that I put on weight. Don't compare yourself to others because 1) there will always be someone who is better, fitter, smarter, popular, etc and 2) Becasue whether or not you acknowledge it or not, those of us with EDs have a warped perception of ourselves and others. I have to catch myself when I slip into distorted thinking and just look at the facts for what they are. Take yourself out of your own body and think of what you would say (what kind of advice you would give) to someone in your situation. When I do that I realize how ridiculous some of my thinking can be.
    Yeah...what's funny is that I think girls look a lot better with some meat (again strong no lesbo), and as long as it's only a little, it's pretty sexy. And personally, I don't even like low bodyfat on girls. I don't know why it bothers me so much; I fit right where I like women to look.

I want to look like Kate Winslet:

She's gorgeous, and healthy. I'm sure most girls on this site are aiming for Jamie Eason (also very healthy, if not more so), but I don't want to look like that at all. I just don't want to be a skeleton either.

5'7'' 130lb girls are fine, nothing wrong -- but depending on your bone structure and natural body, you could be healthy at anywhere rom 110-150lbs.....it all depends on your natural body.
    Right

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah...what's funny is that I think girls look a lot better with some meat (again strong no lesbo), and as long as it's only a little, it's pretty sexy. And personally, I don't even like low bodyfat on girls. I don't know why it bothers me so much; I fit right where I like women to look.

I want to look like Kate Winslet:

She's gorgeous, and healthy. I'm sure most girls on this site are aiming for Jamie Eason (also very healthy, if not more so), but I don't want to look like that at all. I just don't want to be a skeleton either.
    I don't particularly like low bf on girls either. Ripped abs and lots of vascularity are a huge turnoff for me. I realize a lot of the females on this site are aiming for low bf, and I respect them for the work they put into it, but for me most become less attractive in doing so. Sure Jamie Eason's good-looking too, but I prefer girls with a little meat. Probably like you are.

Originally Posted by Aindreas View Post
    I don't particularly like low bf on girls either. Ripped abs and lots of vascularity are a huge turnoff for me. I realize a lot of the females on this site are aiming for low bf, and I respect them for the work they put into it, but for me most become less attractive in doing so. Sure Jamie Eason's good-looking too, but I prefer girls with a little meat. Probably like you are.
    Yay I wasn't expecting to find any guy who agreed here.

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yay I wasn't expecting to find any guy who agreed here.
    Really? B/c whether or not it's true on this site, I can guarantee you it's true for the general population.

Really? B/c whether or not it's true on this site, I can guarantee you it's true for the general population.
    Yeah, from what I've seen in the Misc, they seem to like Jamie Eason. But at the same time, I have no doubt that most guys would say Jessica Rabbit is sexier than Olive Oyl

But that is good to know. I wouldn't understand it if the general population preferred women low bodyfat - biologically, anyways.

X2000000000 Not many guys like super skinny.

It's best if I don't my two cents in for my preffered body type in this thread -- but everyone has their own taste

Yeah, from what I've seen in the Misc, they seem to like Jamie Eason. But at the same time, I have no doubt that most guys would say Jessica Rabbit is sexier than Olive Oyl

But that is good to know. I wouldn't understand it if the general population preferred women low bodyfat - biologically, anyways.

Yeah, most are turned off by real thin. BUT to each their own

And what the heck are you doing in the misc?!?!?!
    Last edited by MarkVI; 09-24-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Well everyone likes Jamie Eason, but she's sorely lacking in areas where meatier women dominate. I think most of the misc will agree with that one.

i.e. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=969431

Not saying Jamie doesn't have it going on too, but super low bodyfat just doesn't quite deliver. That's how it is.

And what the heck are you doing in the misc?!?!?!
    It's all fun and games as long as they don't realize I'm a girl

I used to post there occasionally, now only in the R&P section.

I am not in to girls who are ripped up and skinny either (or that like to constantly show off thier "stuff"). If they have it, bonus. But I don't like girls who think they have to display it for the whole world to see to get attention. I'm into the girl-next-door type (just has to be on the shorter side, me being 5'2" and all).
    Founder of MMDELAD

I am not in to girls who are ripped up and skinny either (or that like to constantly show off thier "stuff"). If they have it, bonus. But I don't like girls who think they have to display it for the whole world to see to get attention. I'm into the girl-next-door type (just has to be on the shorter side, me being 5'2" and all).
    Modesty is an incredibly wonderful but sadly lost virtue. Modest not only in choice of clothing, but in how you present yourself, too.

I honestly don't show a lot of skin, by any means. A knee-length skirt is as short as I'd go.

In all reality, for girls I'd be willing to date, I can honestly say that in terms of appearance I put more stock into face than bodytype. But that is just appearance, and I certainly wouldn't date a wallflower either.

In all reality, for girls I'd be willing to date, I can honestly say that in terms of appearance I put more stock into face than bodytype. But that is just appearance, and I certainly wouldn't date a wallflower either.
    Im an introvert so she's gota wanna talk.
    Founder of MMDELAD

Im an introvert so she's gota wanna talk.
    Oh me too most definitely, and for that reason in the past I've mostly been attracted to girls with more friendly, extraverted personalities. On the other hand, the girl I've been hanging out with recently is more of an introvert, but we're not really introverted around each other, and I think a lot of the reason for that is we have similar personalities and can freely be ourselves, which is maybe the ultimate most important thing for me.

/threadjack

Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh me too most definitely, and for that reason in the past I've mostly been attracted to girls with more friendly, extraverted personalities. On the other hand, the girl I've been hanging out with recently is more of an introvert, but we're not really introverted around each other, and I think a lot of the reason for that is we have similar personalities and can freely be ourselves, which is maybe the ultimate most important thing for me.

/threadjack
    Yay for haircut Looks good.

Oops..modest in behavior I didn't mean as someone very shy and quiet, just someone who isn't obnoxious, always seeking attention, or rude. Someone feminine but confident. A nice girl.

And yes, the haircut looks good

Anyways, to stay somewhat on-topic, has anyone else ever seen this documentary? It is really good. You can relate to the girls (even if you're male) a lot. Alisa especially reminds me of myself:
    http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/thin/

I have it on my computer if anyone wants it.

Oops..modest in behavior I didn't mean as someone very shy and quiet, just someone who isn't obnoxious, always seeking attention, or rude. Someone feminine but confident. A nice girl.

And yes, the haircut looks good

Anyways, to stay somewhat on-topic, has anyone else ever seen this documentary? It is really good. You can relate to the girls (even if you're male) a lot. Alisa especially reminds me of myself:
    http://www.hbo.com/docs/programs/thin/

I have it on my computer if anyone wants it.
    I know what you meant, I agree with you. No one likes an attention whore.

That's a very telling documentary, I wrote a term paper on anorexia nervosa for abnormal psych last semester and watched it on youtube or megavideo, I don't remember which. But it is online for anyone who wants to watch it.

Oh and thanks lol, it still feels weird.

That's a very telling documentary, I wrote a term paper on anorexia nervosa for abnormal psych last semester and watched it on youtube or megavideo, I don't remember which. But it is online for anyone who wants to watch it.

Oh and thanks lol, it still feels weird.
    YAY FOR NEW AVI!

Reps on recharge for that bro lol.

I've seen that documentary on you tube....it's.....pretty accurate with what I've seen in RL....except that stomach tube thing --- that's weird
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000) Xhale12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is that show going to be on TV anytime soon?
    I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do this I keep on doing. (Romans 7:15,17-19)

*90 hour workweek crew*

Originally Posted by Xhale12 View Post
    Doubtful -- youtube is your best bet
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

It's not on youtube anymore. I know it once was.

It's not on youtube anymore. I know it once was.
    oh.....hmmmmm, dang.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

YAY FOR NEW AVI!

Reps on recharge for that bro lol.
    Lol I really don't understand why you care. Besides, you owe me reps for my xanthan gum/WF oatmeal anyway, remember?

Originally Posted by Xhale12 View Post
    I think it was on a while back, I don't know if they're going to show it again. It used to be online, but now I can't find it. They probably deleted it for violating copyright law lol.

Lol I really don't understand why you care. Besides, you owe me reps for my xanthan gum/WF oatmeal anyway, remember?

Lol - it's turned into a joke .

Plus I'm strong anti-hippie and long hair = hippie
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Plus I'm strong anti-hippie and long hair = hippie
    People have a lot of different definitions of what equates a "hippie." Most "hippies" annoy me too. Believe me, I know quite a few.

Xanthan gum milkshakes anyone?

Closed Thread
Page 111 of 331 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast