Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love my country and fellow patriots

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Didn't read. I never hear of the Proud Boys before the leftist Antifa and BLM started their riots and destruction of American cities.

I don't care who they are, but they haven't destroyed any cities or terrorizes people and businesses.

But, you and leftists organization condone the riots and violence by these leftists Antifa and BLM.

Deny, deny.
    That's a shame. I think you'd agree with me if you read it.
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) topperstyle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    Ignorance is on the menu for you every night, huh?
    That’s what is sold at Walmart

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    I don't know...a DHS report

Vs

my biased consumption of biased media

yep, sounds about right. don't forget, this is trump's DHS too, not even an obama report. this is the trump administration confirming that the biggest domestic terrorism threat is white supremacist groups.

facts hurt don't they?

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Didn't read. I never hear of the Proud Boys before the leftist Antifa and BLM started their riots and destruction of American cities.

I don't care who they are, but they haven't destroyed any cities or terrorizes people and businesses.

But, you and leftists organization condone the riots and violence by these leftists Antifa and BLM.

Deny, deny.

It's already been established that the boogaloo boys and hells angels and other white supremacist groups have been infiltrating the protests with the sole purpose of causing violence, vandalism and sparking destruction.

But you keep consuming your right wing media who ignores these facts because its a safer narrative for you to believe it's dangerous leftys.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    yep, sounds about right. don't forget, this is trump's DHS too, not even an obama report. this is the trump administration confirming that the biggest domestic terrorism threat is white supremacist groups.

facts hurt don't they?
    They seem to hurt you. The actual reality of what's been going on the last few months vs. "Muh DHS report" (which I'm not disputing the report itself said that, but saying that the actual veracity seems highly suspect judging by events the last several months).

It's already been established that the boogaloo boys and hells angels and other white supremacist groups have been infiltrating the protests with the sole purpose of causing violence, vandalism and sparking destruction.
    Oh yes, its all "white supremacists" LARPing (frequently while in black face) as ANTIFA and BLM.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    They seem to hurt you. The actual reality of what's been going on the last few months vs. "Muh DHS report" (which I'm not disputing the report itself said that, but saying that the actual veracity seems highly suspect judging by events the last several months).

Oh yes, its all "white supremacists" LARPing (frequently while in black face) as ANTIFA and BLM.

translation = "I don't care what the facts are, I just know what my right wing media sources tell me"
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SF49ers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's been established that the white supremacists started most (all) of the looting and vandalism and violence. you wouldn't know that though because you're still living with mommy and daddy and you've been converted by the alt right into an online foot soldier. poor deluded teen you are.
    Holy sht lol. Best laugh I’ve had in awhile...followed by an absolute crash of empathy you are this fukn gone.

Talk about someone needing the ability to review his perceptions and stop making everything fit his narrative. Jesus man, you’re lost.

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this retard iceman serious right now?? Please bro (and by bro never my bro, cuck) show the plethora of footage of all the "white supremacist groups" out there burning down city blocks, taking over city blocks, killing little kids for walking on the wrong side of the road, attacking/killing people for their skin color, attacking elderly people and others while they're having dinner, hunting down / killing people for wearing a badge, destroying minority owned businesses etc.

& when you say "white supremacist groups" do you mean the kkk?? (Which President Trump declared a terrorist group already) and the 30 some inbred retards that belong to them?? As stupid as those fks are they aren't doing said crap above. Please go into detail which supremacist group/s that are committing these atrocities across America, We'll wait... Because I have a pretty idea which ones are =/
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep driving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jaydawg08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by topperstyle View Post
    I love my country and fellow patriots
    I don't even know what this even means. Is Patriots code for something? Like Trump telling people to "stand back and stand by"?

Originally Posted by turk75 View Post
    & when you say "white supremacist groups" do you mean the kkk?? (Which President Trump declared a terrorist group already) and the 30 some inbred retards that belong to them?? As stupid as those fks are they aren't doing said crap above. Please go into detail which supremacist group/s that are committing these atrocities across America, We'll wait... Because I have a pretty idea which ones are =/

he didn't declare the kkk a terrorist group. he said he was going to. you know, like he was going to release his health care plan for the last 4 years (only two weeks more). the old guy says a lot of stuff that never happens

you can read the DHS report on white supremacist terrorism, don't take my word for it.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jaydawg08 View Post
    I don't even know what this even means. Is Patriots code for something? Like Trump telling people to "stand back and stand by"?
    Are the Proud Boys racist? Are the black leaders that they have racist? Or are they sellouts? Uncle Toms?