Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by consciouschef View Post
    Partially.

Based on your pics, I can assume that you either:
    1) Are very attractive
    2) Think you're very attractive

If either of these are true, then you probably do the same stupid ass **** as every other girl like that. You think you're a prize that has to be won. You think that guys should have to work for your approval, and that your approval is the ultimate goal. If you start to like a guy, you'll probably do something that's ass-backwards and just plain stupid: ignore his attempts to contact you or take you out. You do this solely to see how much he wants you and to pump up your ego even larger than it already is, because every time he calls and you don't answer, you think you're in control and that you're better than him. You LIVE for the feeling of having a nice, innocent guy wrapped around your finger and the thrill of ****ing with his head. After all, you think you're hot as hell so another chump will come along tomorrow, right?

And some of you even have the nerve to act stupid like you're not playing guys when it's plain as ****ing day.
    I know a lot of women who do this. If women would just say yes or no, I'd be cool with that. But they lead guys on and play all kinds of games with them.

lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ladycole View Post
    Nah, I'm extremely critical. I'm human.

I don't need approval or ground worshipping, actually I DONT WANT that.
    I want playfulness, passion, and kindness. Respectful disagreements.

I want men to say what they mean, and mean what they say--not needing to decipher what someones really means, and what they "were just saying."

I want DIRECTNESS. Are you into me or not?
    Yes, but are you that way with men?

Originally Posted by Beklet View Post
    Indeed. I also want a man to say what he means (and mean what he says)

I hate game playing - I'm definitely more attracted to the men who are straight talking.
    If men straight talked, we'd get arrested. In this country, if a man tells a woman he wants to have sex with her, he can probably get arrested for it. It is not on the books, but women have that much legal power. That is why men have to be indirect and instead look for signs.

It's so frustrating.

Younger men seem to enjoy games, older men seem to just want you to have children and stay at home.

Where's the man inbetween?
    I think you want the hot men to be direct, and you like playing games with the average looking ones. Maybe not YOU, but a lot of women are that way.

Men show "good" intentions to the hot ones. But if a man has lots to choose from, he plays games with the ones who are not at the top. Maybe you are not at the very top, in the eyes of the men you are after.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lightningwatche View Post
    I think you want the hot men to be direct, and you like playing games with the average looking ones. Maybe not YOU, but a lot of women are that way.

Men show "good" intentions to the hot ones. But if a man has lots to choose from, he plays games with the ones who are not at the top. Maybe you are not at the very top, in the eyes of the men you are after.
    Well said.
    Future reference bro, you can multi-quote so that you dont have to make several posts in a row. Just use that smaller square next to the reply square.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by Wisdom15 View Post
    No I'm not

Buff stud trying to get a date with one of the ladies.

I would like to get to know him more. No formal dates. No hard to get.

Side subject: Do guys get bored if a girl doesnt play hard to get?
    No, we do not get bored!
    And I'm glad you don't like formal dates. I have not problem postponing sex to get to know a woman. I just hate when they think I owe them a $40 dinner every night, yet they don't want to get physical. As long as she is treating me the same way I'm treating her, I'm cool with her. If she acts like she is better than me, I'm out of there.

Originally Posted by v1l2u5 View Post
    No burnt too many times! I'm fireproof now!
    x2. I know too much now.

My big fear is that a woman who likes me will walk up to me, and then her friend who wants to show her up will also come hit on me even though she is not interested in me, and then I won't know which is which. I'd probably just calmly ask them both questions about their interests and hobbies and if they smoke, and go from there.

Originally Posted by muhuwahaha View Post
    this.

I'm willing to bet those that are really bitter have either gotten played, are virgins, or are just plain bitter.

I'm no better myself (as I said before I'm bitter as **** and hate myself) but it's the ****ing truth.

Also go look at the poll below this thread...30%+ of the board are virgins.

As for the directness thing, please who the hell are you trying to fool?
    I'm not bitter. I'm just cautious. And I got a rebuttal for every song lyric --- all lies.

FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitPilot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink guys don't like you?

I want men to say what they mean, and mean what they say--not needing to decipher what someones really means, and what they "were just saying."

OK - That's Hot. Yeah, that's what most guys want. But, LadyCole, do you know what your REAL problem is???

You can out-squat most of the guys here, and they are insecure!
    "It ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." Rocky

TGZ - Sharing wisdom and Knowledge for all

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cautious but not hate

peace_lake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TxTreb88 View Post
    what do you want?
    so leave women far away then

percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) percussion8903 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I tried to get with someone that was 20 but chances are she didnt know what she wanted. Where would we all be without the internet? Many underestimate the power of it.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah, I'm extremely critical. I'm human.

I don't need approval or ground worshipping, actually I DONT WANT that.

ive learned that whatever a woman says she wants, is not really what she wants/falls for.

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i like this girl bugged her on msn yesterday she got mad i signed out

she sent offline message "YOU WILL SEE MY OTHER FACE FROM NOW ON"

>,> she's blowing my freakin mind now

i don't know what the heck she wants BUT seriously i started to feel sick of women
    Beast