Closed Thread
Page 108 of 324 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 9708
    No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    This may sound cliche, but what part of her personality do you like?
    For example my girlfriend (and me too) are basically kids at heart and like watching animated movies and such (despicable me 2, frozen)...maybe try that...a movie that isn't the most common?
    She's the first girl I've been with that is openly affectionate/caring and shows her emotions towards me.
    Most tend to be reserved or like they're ashamed (for lack of a better word) to be with me or have people know how they feel about me.

With her she is incredibly open with her interest in me and how she feels when we're together, and for me that's a major plus.

It's nice to know that she takes pride in me for who I am and is not going to hide me or be embarrassed.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Ice skating. Nothing is better to impress a girl than repeatedly falling on your ass. It's open and easy. Come back to warm up with dinner and a glass of wine. Or even cook dinner with her. I always liked cooking together.
    Been trying to avoid that option, but I've considered it.

I'm sure she'd get some good laughs out of my uncoordinated ass falling all over the place lol

Totally agree on cooking together, one of my favorite bonding experiences with a girl.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    She's the first girl I've been with that is openly affectionate/caring and shows her emotions towards me.
    Most tend to be reserved or like they're ashamed (for lack of a better word) to be with me or have people know how they feel about me.

With her she is incredibly open with her interest in me and how she feels when we're together, and for me that's a major plus.

It's nice to know that she takes pride in me for who I am and is not going to hide me or be embarrassed.
    That is very good and great for the future.

I messed that up with my girl in the past (atleast with her family and best friends) by being a dick to them and now they don't like me...and it probably won't be fixed anytime soon, but with time...atleast she is still with me and she does care about me.

Would say its a keeper then, don't fuark it up.

As for date ideas, sometimes a nice double date is fun...bowling is too.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been trying to avoid that option, but I've considered it.

I'm sure she'd get some good laughs out of my uncoordinated ass falling all over the place lol

Totally agree on cooking together, one of my favorite bonding experiences with a girl.
    +1 on Cooking.

That's what I'm doing on my next date with the girl I'm seeing.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is very good and great for the future.

I messed that up with my girl in the past (atleast with her family and best friends) by being a dick to them and now they don't like me...and it probably won't be fixed anytime soon, but with time...atleast she is still with me and she does care about me.

Would say its a keeper then, don't fuark it up.

As for date ideas, sometimes a nice double date is fun...bowling is too.
    From what I know about her so far and our experience she has an incredible personality, very genuine girl with a good heart, who seems to truly care for me.

But then again, it is still an incredibly fresh relationship and it'll take time to develop that true bond, just want to ensure we're past that initial lust/puppy love sort of stage and that the connection is really there.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do people actually say I love you on the third date and mean it? Even if I feel strongly for someone immediately, that's not a word that I think should be taken lightly. You may feel as though it could become love, but your third date?
    I don't know if it's my upbringing, but I've always taken the "I love you" phrase really seriously. Like I know people who will be friends and say it and I've always been one to not say it unless I really really mean it. If I say "I love you," (whether as a friend or significant other) in a way that's me saying I love you like I love my family, as an inextricable part of my life.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From what I know about her so far and our experience she has an incredible personality, very genuine girl with a good heart, who seems to truly care for me.

But then again, it is still an incredibly fresh relationship and it'll take time to develop that true bond, just want to ensure we're past that initial lust/puppy love sort of stage and that the connection is really there.
    Oh yeah...its only been date 3 right?

I would give it more time definetly...things can be uncertain for a while.

Good luck with her though, the way you do explain her sounds like a keeper.

Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    I don't know if it's my upbringing, but I've always taken the "I love you" phrase really seriously. Like I know people who will be friends and say it and I've always been one to not say it unless I really really mean it. If I say "I love you," (whether as a friend or significant other) in a way that's me saying I love you like I love my family, as an inextricable part of my life.
    I agree entirely.
    Seems like that word is so easily thrown around in relationships these days.

Sorry (not really), but I don't care how much you two enjoy each other and are "meant to be together", you do not know enough about each other to truly LOVE on another after 2 weeks of being together.

Oh yeah...its only been date 3 right?

I would give it more time definetly...things can be uncertain for a while.

Good luck with her though, the way you do explain her sounds like a keeper.
    Yeah this is the 3rd date.

Although it feels like we've been together so much longer.
    Never really felt as comfortable with a girl as I have with her, we talk all day every day. Which is also incredibly strange for me...my phone use is minimal (at most) during the day, I'll post on IG usually in the morning, check ******** once or twice and rarely ever text (unless someone texted me first).

With her though she can keep me on the phone for hours and never lose interest.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed. The people I've said it to, I don't regret and very much think I meant it. Yet, I've always had a different view on relationships from a young age than most people. I've been selective and no flings. If I started to hang out with a girl and I didn't see a future then that was it. Doesn't mean anything is wrong, but I'm not gonna continue things unless I see a realistic long term future with you. Plus I've always kept my dick in my pants. I don't sleep with a girl unless I am (or felt like I was going to be, which has always been true) in a relationship with them. A small exception was someone who I had been in relationship with previously and we kinda started back up, but it never really went any where again. No random drunk hookups, which I can't say I feel like I'm upset for that decision. Sure, I guess there were times where it would have been nice, but I've always had a strange objection to it.

Yeah this is the 3rd date.

Although it feels like we've been together so much longer.
    Never really felt as comfortable with a girl as I have with her, we talk all day every day. Which is also incredibly strange for me...my phone use is minimal (at most) during the day, I'll post on IG usually in the morning, check ******** once or twice and rarely ever text (unless someone texted me first).

With her though she can keep me on the phone for hours and never lose interest.
    Thats a good sign of things to come.

Although I do agree, it is best to keep on giving it time and also not put too much focus on it.

GL, I vote for bowling for a date. Ice Skating may be too cold (atleast for me), but it may be ok for you guys.

WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ice skating. Nothing is better to impress a girl than repeatedly falling on your ass. It's open and easy. Come back to warm up with dinner and a glass of wine. Or even cook dinner with her. I always liked cooking together.
    This right here.
    I also like watching people go snow tubing or skiing/snowboaring. You may fall a lot and look like a fool, but it's awfully fun. Iv'e seen a lot of couples at my local resorts who go up together a lot, used that as their dates, or even found one another there. Not saying it is some magical place and sure fire way to get the girl, but it could be a future idea if you two get bored and would like to do something in the winter months.

Edit: on the topic of protein powders, which ones would you guys recommend? Preferably purely whey due to lactose intolerance issues and casein really upsetting me regardless of lactase enzyme.
    Iv'e been out of the protein business for some time. My all time favorites were the cake batter and white chocolate (ON), but also enjoyed mint chocolate and banana (vitamin shop), and probably cookies n' cream and cinnamon roll (Dymatize).
    Last edited by WMLifting; 02-27-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Editing my edit; I agree with Lee's post about relationships and sexual intercourse (nice wording, ehh?)
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169516313

MMDELAD

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ice skating does sound like a great idea if you guys can bear the cold weather. What about taking a long drive just the two of you? I know it may not seem that romantic but it gives you guys a chance to just talk and be together alone.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

As for me, tonight I got a hot date with my mistress:

Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000) Siobahn is just really nice. (+1000)
    As for me, tonight I got a hot date with my mistress:
    Gotta love her eyes
    *MMDELAD crew*

heaviest: 228lbs
    lightest: 107lbs
    Bulking!

I think it's going to be Ice Skating.

I do enjoy bowling, but that's an activity I would save for further down the road once we've been together a while.
    It's always too noisy/crowded for me in bowling alleys to really enjoy a date. Hard to hear each other when you talk, usually plenty of people drinking or being rowdy...just not my style for a date.

Something I would do just for a fun night out on the weekend though.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by deadpool9 View Post
    You have piqued my interest. I have been looking to go to a safety razor for a while now to save money on blades.

True, but you would be surprised how much this thread is like one, lol.
    Go for it, let me know how you get on.

I do enjoy bowling, but that's an activity I would save for further down the road once we've been together a while.
    It's always too noisy/crowded for me in bowling alleys to really enjoy a date. Hard to hear each other when you talk, usually plenty of people drinking or being rowdy...just not my style for a date.

Hey, least you will be holding onto eachother tight for the most part right? Have a good night bud.
    Eat the damn yolk.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Enjoy yourself and have fun.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Originally Posted by Siobahn View Post
    Gotta love her eyes
    dat body.

Do it up! Think ice skating is a great idea.

Me and my GF has done it in the past...I suck, she's great at it.

Whats new :P

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Hey, least you will be holding onto eachother tight for the most part right? Have a good night bud.
    This occurs no matter what we're doing ^^^

I'm an incredibly affectionate person in a relationship (within reason...PDA's just don't work for me), if we're in public, we're going to be holding hands...if we're at home, we're going to be cuddled up on the couch or in bed.

Unless she's just clearly not up for it than I'll give her space...but 90% of the time there is some form of physical intimacy.
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Enjoy yourself and have fun.
    Will do...I'm sure IG will be flooded with posts this evening or tomorrow morning lol

Do it up! Think ice skating is a great idea.

Me and my GF has done it in the past...I suck, she's great at it.

Whats new :P
    Story of my life bro lol
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    This occurs no matter what we're doing ^^^
    I assumed that...was just sayain.
    Eat the damn yolk.

theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theerun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    PW is an intraworkout no?
    it's marketed as a pre/intra/post... i think most pre's will have roughly the same ingredients

Srsly, the LF forum is telling a rather low weight (but average BF%) individual to cut sounds ridiculous...and to cut at low levels...
    it is the LF forum... its expected they are going to tell you to lose weight no matter what.

You have piqued my interest. I have been looking to go to a safety razor for a while now to save money on blades.
    love my merkur. but if you're trying to shave in under a minute, you're gonna have a bad time.

it is thick and tastes great.
    uhuh.

I am not familiar with Michigan at all, but I always say do something uniqiue to your location.

For example, me and my girlfriend have both been itching to do a nice bike/horse and buggy ride through scenic bethlehem,pa. That seems like fun.
    Always a safe bet.
    A nice horse and buggy ride through detroit perhaps? get a bit of adrenalin pumping.

agree.
    "Every dot-com is refreshing for a journal update." - Abe Lincoln

Well, bailing out of Tenerife but really dont want to, just gonna wait till later in the year to get away, need to spend some time here with being off work.
    Eat the damn yolk.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone coming tomorrow!
    Would be cool to meet some new faces:

Cool stuff...wish I could attend.
    The OSU gym is like a place waiting to get lost in
    Absolutely amazing

Afternoon kents and kents

4 more hours of work.

It's date #3 for me this evening and trying to figure out a way to top these last two...

Any ideas?
    A nice dinner/movie never hurts and some flowers (to surprise her)
    Kill it bro. Glad things are going well

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Casey, you're officially dating the girl right? You guys like official?

If so, cheers to that.
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ice skating, love? intimacy? meaningful s3x? I blame all this estrogen in this thread on Lee.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yahoo news.... /facepalm

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...ws-health.html

""I still count my calories," she said. "I still run every single day or at least try to get to the gym, and I think that I'll always do that because now my body craves it. … I can't not do it."

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gymjunki3 View Post
    ice skating, love? intimacy? meaningful s3x? I blame all this estrogen in this thread on Lee.
    Jeeeeez.
    I just woke up, too much cute chit up in here.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    A nice dinner/movie never hurts and some flowers (to surprise her)
    Kill it bro. Glad things are going well
    Will store away for evening #4

Originally Posted by softpounder View Post
    Casey, you're officially dating the girl right? You guys like official?

If so, cheers to that.
    Yes and no.
    I'm not big on titles in relationships...especially this soon.

As far as I'm concerned, if we're together we're together...there is no need to put a label on things or claim each other as "boyfriend & girlfriend", eventually that will come further down the line.

But for now we're still developing our relationship and learning each other, IMO it's just a bit to early to claim us as "official", but we have a mutual understanding that we are exclusively seeing one another, no talking, flirting around with, seeing other people...and for me that's more than enough.

So I guess we could be considered "official" just based on the fact of being exclusive to one another.
    No titles though.

Originally Posted by gymjunki3 View Post
    Sure, but when you and Necon practically give each other the ole reach around no one bats a fuking eyelash.

Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Jeeeeez.
    I just woke up, too much cute chit up in here.
    Took me a while to figure out who dafuq you were on IG lol

Saw your pic and I was like..I know dis...
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Gl on your date casey.

I'm off to the gym.

Gl on your date casey.

I'm off to the gym.
    Thanks a lot

Kill that workout!
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Closed Thread
Page 108 of 324 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast