Closed Thread
Page 105 of 318 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 9521
    mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the backup pay_me. Reps if I ever get recharged and don't go red from all the negs I was promised. LUL

Franchise...I don't disagree with the DOW being very manipulated and jacked up. I look at the SnP also and the DOW just has a bit more clear a chart for me right now. 500 issues are a much better snapshot of sentiment than 30 no doubt.

DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just LMAO!!!!!

One more bitchy word out of MC, it is nagged for life!

MC buttheading with FK.

FK wanna ride with Staberella

And how the hell does Staberella knows so much about MC's personal life?

This is better than Days of Our Life, As the World Turns, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Sex In The City all rolled into one! LOL

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Star needs to shut her f*cking trap, she's annoying, she needs to GTFO of this thread and go blow her husband or something, she rambles to much and LOL @ her neg threats, ahahahha
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcichocki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Staberella View Post
    Pay me I respect MC, I am not trying to insult him. He has been through a whole lot of ****, dear God he went through this past November with guts of steel. I repect the hell out of him but that does not mean that I have to agree with him.

Also the stock market has always been a gamble. Educated gambling but gambling nonetheless. Anyone who says different is full of ****. You always have to be prepared to lose money and the dreaded margin call because no matter how much DD you have done there is always going to be the idiots that fuk it up for everybody. Right now in my own opinion and DD for my own stocks the ratio for weak to strong is about 1:5.

It's insane.
    I've been trading a lot longer than a month or 2 but I am not going to drink MCs kool-aid either.
    You're story has changed 3 times now as to how long you've been in the market. CMON. Quit playing games. Come clean. LOL
    You've been tracking me since November???

I agree TA is educated gambling no doubt. It's just a game of odds/probabilities and if you manage the position sizes and risk/reward ratios right you can make good $.

I agree with some of your statements...in fact I didn't out and out bash you at all. I gave reasons why you set my red flags up...and based on your "time in the market" the flags were correct.

Anyhow...GL with whatever you trade. I'm not "chapped" at all.

Originally Posted by DCarruso View Post
    I just LMAO!!!!!

One more bitchy word out of MC, it is nagged for life!

MC buttheading with FK.

FK wanna ride with Staberella

And how the hell does Staberella knows so much about MC's personal life?

This is better than Days of Our Life, As the World Turns, Dynasty, Falcon Crest, Sex In The City all rolled into one! LOL
    EPIC thread. STicKY???

LOL

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cmon people this thread was good lol

DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000) DCarruso is just really nice. (+1000)
    All the argument over the big indexes being manipulated ignore one interesting fact.

The much ignored Value Line index is up a WHOOPING 60% from March bottom!

Dow up 26% from the march bottom.
    Spx up 32%
    Russel 2K up 42%
    ValueLine up 60%!!!!

Thanks for the reps brothas.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more thing MC. I know for a fact that you are a bear and you hope that the world economy tanks. I am not in denial that we are in a bubble rally BUT this market at this moment is trading completely on emotion and rumors. You can throw your charts out of the window unless you're talking about stocks that are and always will be stable and right now I can say that only about 20% of stocks on the Nasdaq and the DOW are following the rules and charts that you have spent years learning.

U are just mad that some bish got the hang of it. Everything is going for bargain basement prices and it just fuks with your head that someone who didn't go through all the bullcrap that you went through the years is making money on momo stocks. It chaps your fuking ass. You can show all the charts you wants, we can discuss candlestick patterns, cup formations, painting the tape. Right now people are in a complete fuking panic over the economy and it throws you off and pisses you off.

BTW 1 more Lamer reference regarding me and negs for life.
    LOL. U Mad?

Tis better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Oh and MC need not be worried about your "negs for life" threat. One rep from Naps and I will destroy like 6 months of your negs. LOL.

MC is not biased one way or the other, he simply presents his charts and his view on what the TA is saying. His contributions are 100x more valuable to the thread than your "I invest in WOW strong stocks" and "market is farked, volatility, volatility" ramblings.

Oh and LOL at FranchiseKid.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000) Kernkraft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't know MC was a Bear

Edit - alright what did DC do this time to get ban camp
    Last edited by Kernkraft; 05-02-2009 at 10:00 AM.
    "Every time you think you know what these markets can do, something else happens." - Brian Hunter, Amaranth Advisors

"It may sometimes be expedient for a man to heat the stove with his furniture. But he should not delude himself by believing that he has discovered a wonderful new method of heating his premises." - Ludwig von Mises

aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000) aznxdgnz is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh lawd...

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Alright, I will play nice. I wasn't worried about my portfolio, I was more worried about people taking my stock pic suggestions and going in blindly. I always tell them to do their DD. Hence the meltdown you saw last night.

MGM though, I am not worried about. It might have a few pullbacks because their is a gap to fill in the $7 range. We had tremendous volume though so it might be a non issue.

NVAX is a wow strong hold for awhile imo.

I would like to apologize to MC though. He didn't deserve that.

From here on out, all I'm gonna do is state what I invested in and if people like my picks then they can go ahead and do their own research and buy at risk.

Seriously to those who ask me for advice, I do go into extremely high risk stocks. Stocks that can seriously burn you so do not buy unless you can take some serious hits without panic selling and most of all do not buy if it is money you cannot afford to lose. I'm not talking about stocks that lose .15 one day and bounce back in a week or trade sideways for awhile and then bounce back with a higher yield.

I go into stocks that can plunge over $2 pps in a matter of hours but climb back eventually and can double overnight. So if seeing red scares you, stay away from my picks.

Iceman, no it's not wow strong stocks that I pick, it's more like "WOW Strong SCARY."
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

Alright, I will play nice. I wasn't worried about my portfolio, I was more worried about people taking my stock pic suggestions and going in blindly. I always tell them to do their DD. Hence the meltdown you saw last night.

MGM though, I am not worried about. It might have a few pullbacks because their is a gap to fill in the $7 range. We had tremendous volume though so it might be a non issue.

NVAX is a wow strong hold for awhile imo.

I would like to apologize to MC though. He didn't deserve that.

From here on out, all I'm gonna do is state what I invested in and if people like my picks then they can go ahead and do their own research and buy at risk.

Seriously to those who ask me for advice, I do go into extremely high risk stocks. Stocks that can seriously burn you so do not buy unless you can take some serious hits without panic selling and most of all do not buy if it is money you cannot afford to lose. I'm not talking about stocks that lose .15 one day and bounce back in a week or trade sideways for awhile and then bounce back with a higher yield.

I go into stocks that can plunge over $2 pps in a matter of hours but climb back eventually and can double overnight. So if seeing red scares you, stay away from my picks.

Iceman, no it's not wow strong stocks that I pick, it's more like "WOW Strong SCARY."
    Apology accepted.

This is the market to ride momentum with the wild volatility in and out. A fortune can be made quickly if you're good at catching early momo and not overly greedy. I've yet to find a quick way to catch early am runners on a scan. By all means post early what you're playing.

As for blind followers, you can't worry about that. Best you can do is put in every post something about do your own DD and accept the full risk. I know the feeling when you have followers, in the end anyone that blames a poster for losses is an idiot anyhow. This is an army of one type of game in the end, you only can blame yourself. LOL

Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post

WTF...NOOOOOO. He get's banned more than friggin trolls do here. What gives?
    Hurry back brotha!

Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Staberella has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mcichocki View Post
    Apology accepted.

This is the market to ride momentum with the wild volatility in and out. A fortune can be made quickly if you're good at catching early momo and not overly greedy. I've yet to find a quick way to catch early am runners on a scan. By all means post early what you're playing.

As for blind followers, you can't worry about that. Best you can do is put in every post something about do your own DD and accept the full risk. I know the feeling when you have followers, in the end anyone that blames a poster for losses is an idiot anyhow. This is an army of one type of game in the end, you only can blame yourself. LOL
    Definitely an army of 1.

I guess that's why Jim Lamer chaps my ass. He leads people astry constantly and doesn't even even feel bad about it. I don't know how he sleeps at night.

Yes I know, it's the market but that dude, holy crap does he prey on the weak and people are so dumb they will do anything he says and then cry about it later while he and his hedge fund buddies laugh all the way to the bank.
    *Stopped smoking crew* 2 years and 5 month bishes, and counting.*

*Founder of the, "I hate cold weather!" crew*

Your dreams should never be better than your life. - Karl Pilkington

ShroomStamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShroomStamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DOW TO 40k THERE I SAID IT

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by ShroomStamp View Post
    DOW TO 40k THERE I SAID IT
    I'm so tempted to neg you to see if my prediction comes true that once you're in the red you'll go bearish and proclaim "DOW to 400".

LOL
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kernkraft View Post

Damn, he is the ban king. There must be some real anal people in the religion and politics board who can't handle rational opinion.
    "At the cost of being repetitive, I have to once again state my amazement at the aspect of human nature that allows us to mix the most rigorous skepticism and the most acute gullibility"

"As drowned worshippers do not write histories of their experiences (it is better to be alive for that), so it is with the losers in history, whether people or ideas"

"Secular bull markets are designed to take the least amount of people along for the ride as possible, call it universal law."

FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000) FranchiseKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    MC, reps on recharge.

I was only messing around with you, hopefully by now you know my sarcasm. You have the absolute correct take on the situation though by stating that markets are always a function of price and time and the real question that needs to be asked is "when" the bears will regain their strength. I could not agree more. I figured it would be into earnings when we saw all the weakness but bear market rallies always go on longer and go higher than anyone thought and it is self explainatory as to why.
    Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.

Faith isn't faith until it is all you are holding on to.

I'm up in your thread, injectin' teh knowlidge.

Originally Posted by FranchiseKid View Post
    MC, reps on recharge.

I was only messing around with you, hopefully by now you know my sarcasm. You have the absolute correct take on the situation though by stating that markets are always a function of price and time and the real question that needs to be asked is "when" the bears will regain their strength. I could not agree more. I figured it would be into earnings when we saw all the weakness but bear market rallies always go on longer and go higher than anyone thought and it is self explainatory as to why.
    I thought so but wasn't sure cause of the other stuff going on in here at the same time. I kind of figured tho since we see eye to eye on most everything.

I bought a basic options book "understanding options" because the time aspect can really play out here along with leverage. If I don't learn this now I'm a fool...this volatility is an options gold mine.

Why can't the govt just buy EVERYTHING market wise and inflate it non stop? We could ALL be billionaires in this country. Well $ billionaires, but not true value billionaires. LOL

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I'm thinking about saving $2000 - 2500 to start my ROTH IRA next year. Right now I have to worry about college debt and also money I want to invest to continue my education. Really thinking about a few Certs, RHCE particular which IMHO will give me a $12,000 increase in my pay.
    bump..thoughts?
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) java568 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    bump..thoughts?
    This help at all?

http://basic.esplanner.com/ESPlannerBasic/welcome

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by java568 View Post
    Yes, but I generally just basic information / guidance.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Powers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I pulled this off another forum and thought it is very important for the stage we are in now.

1. DOW 2008-2009 - peak to bottom so far was (-54%, from 14.2k to 6.5k), and we've had a +28% rally off that. For those who think this was the bottom this year, consider this:

2. DOW 1929 - had a temporary bottom at (-60%), followed by a +28% rally. Result? Went on to make 5 more "new lows".

3. NASDAQ 2001 - had a temporary bottom at (-56%) followed by a +28% rally. Result? Went on to make 3 more "new lows".

4. CHINA 2008 - had a temporary bottom at (-51%), followed by a +27% rally. Result? Went on to make 2 more "new lows".

5. NIKKEI 1990 - had a temporary bottom at (-63%), followed by a +36% rally. Result? Went on to re-test that bottom 2 more times, and fresh new lows the following year.

Now that's 4 gigantic bubbles that had temporary lows in the -50% to -60% range, followed by +28% rallies in almost each case, followed by 2-5 "new lows" very quickly thereafter.

Maybe it means nothing. Or maybe investor psychology hasn't changed much in 100 years.

Its interesting that right now almost every trader and their grandmother is calling for a small pullback (fibonacci 38-50% like 800 or 780 on the S&P), then a run to 950-1000.

And if you're one of those, you have to ask yourself why you are running with the herd. Because there is no example in history that would support this kind of move. And no amount of shrewd Elliott Wave labeling is going to change that.

In fact, in every historical example that I could find...this is a key pivot point (this -55% drop, then a +28% rally), following which things tend to deteriorate quite rapidly - as the "hope" that drove the +28% rally evaporates and reality sets in

tons of traders and investors will be piling in around S&P 780-800, going for the "easy move to 1000"...so we'll get some sideways action there...but I suspect they will be like sheep being led to the slaughter house, thinking they're going on vacation.

And in the summer, after new lows hit, Elliott Wave experts will probably be furiously re-drawing their waves, to make reality fit the theory once again.

Just like they did last year. The data is on the link below.

http://xs539.xs.to/xs539/09186/0501-...bubbles820.jpg

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CDE is still taking off. I am learning a little of the t/a stuff. Looks like it's in stage 2 it's above it's moving average and relative strength is very good. Volume is going up as well. Do you guys still think it would be a good time to get in on it? Or did I miss the ride?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

ShroomStamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShroomStamp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    markets BOOM!!!

this is going straight up to the moon!

Even gold is cruisin!

Here's the 60 min YM's current channel. I see some probable accumulation on that 2nd candle today. If we can get a volume divergent test of the channel I'd bet long with anticipation of the channel holding. This could take any plays showing strength and cause a blast off. We're on the brink of a possible short squeeze the way the charts and board bias's read.

JMHO

How ya like that channel fellas???

Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000) Sirtitan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    <Eagerly waiting for FranchiseKid to go postal on today's rally>
    "At the cost of being repetitive, I have to once again state my amazement at the aspect of human nature that allows us to mix the most rigorous skepticism and the most acute gullibility"

"As drowned worshippers do not write histories of their experiences (it is better to be alive for that), so it is with the losers in history, whether people or ideas"

"Secular bull markets are designed to take the least amount of people along for the ride as possible, call it universal law."

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How ya like that channel fellas???
    Charts like that are a thing of beauty

NO!!! Obama is going after my Islands!!

what will happen to their economys?? RIP Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Bermuda etc..etc

Closed Thread
Page 105 of 318 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast