Page 105 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,150 of 5783
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrum A-GAME's Avatar
    A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post
    That's besides the point. This kind of rhetoric is harmful in many ways. If you want different immigration laws, talk to your politicians. Vote them in/out. If you can, you get what you want. If you can't, then you're in the minority with your views. However, taking the fight to immigrants as if there's some kind of coordinated effort to take over the poor white man's land is delusional at best.
    I don't think that's what he's doing. But yes, people should be keeping their politicians in check, not blaming immigrants for taking advantage of the system.

While he sometimes does present his ideas as less radical than they really are, his stripes show more often than not. I'm on my phone, so just google his quotes. There's enough there for me to not gove him the benefit of the doubt. He simply doesn't deserve it.
    What you said simply isn't true. Tommy wasn't calling all immigrants "barbarians" and wouldn't call you that either. He's speaking about a very specific group of people and you don't need to give him the benefit of the doubt the information is out there. He even gets support from the Sikh community because their experience is much the same as Tommy's and they feel the same way that he does.

Richard Price, a leading figure in the EDL
    Kristopher Allan, a member of the Scottish Defence League (who chanted allah is a peedo)
    John Broomfield, Regional Commanding Officer of Britain First.

The list is obviously longer

All convicted of either child pron, or fiddling with kids. Not a peep for Tommy over his fallen comrades.
    Sure, judges, police, politicians, entertainers etc, all across the world. This isn't an EDL problem, it's a human problem. And surely you don't expect him to go around announcing they're p3do's? Why would he? The reason he attacks the grooming gangs is because they are over represented in these crimes and nothing was done to stop them. The EDL p3do's were rightfully locked away for their crimes. And I'm sure he's happy about that.

Lel at believing someone when they say they have no idea how the pron got on their computer. I used that excuse when i was 12, and unfortunately, my parents weren't as brain dead as you seem to think Tommy is.
    You're only laughing because it's easier to ridicule the situation than argue with facts but if you were honest with yourself you'd admit he has good reason to be paranoid and suspicious. Regardless, he wasn't defending a known p3do. He was defending someone he thought was innocent. That's not the same thing and it's disingenuous to suggest it is.
    Still Cuckin On Four Fours, Wrapped In Four Voes

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A-GAME View Post
    I don't think that's what he's doing. But yes, people should be keeping their politicians in check, not blaming immigrants for taking advantage of the system.

What you said simply isn't true. Tommy wasn't calling all immigrants "barbarians" and wouldn't call you that either. He's speaking about a very specific group of people and you don't need to give him the benefit of the doubt the information is out there. He even gets support from the Sikh community because their experience is much the same as Tommy's and they feel the same way that he does.

Sure, judges, police, politicians, entertainers etc, all across the world. This isn't an EDL problem, it's a human problem. And surely you don't expect him to go around announcing they're p3do's? Why would he? The reason he attacks the grooming gangs is because they are over represented in these crimes and nothing was done to stop them. The EDL p3do's were rightfully locked away for their crimes. And I'm sure he's happy about that.

You're only laughing because it's easier to ridicule the situation than argue with facts but if you were honest with yourself you'd admit he has good reason to be paranoid and suspicious. Regardless, he wasn't defending a known p3do. He was defending someone he thought was innocent. That's not the same thing and it's disingenuous to suggest it is.
    LMFAO. Here's Tommy "totally not racist" Robinson bringing one of his buddies on stage to say "send the black ****s home" to cheers of applause from a totally not racist crowd.

In other videos fairly recently he drunkenly calls people pakis which is a longstanding derogatory term particularly against Muslims but more generally against south Asians.

He also says incredibly enlightened stuff like this:

And totally doesn't aim his criticism broadly against all Muslims:

Or broadly label all immigrants from a particular country barbarians:.

https://twitter.com/ayocaesar/status...062785?lang=en

The examples go on and on if you look.

I really don't get the fascination. The guy is a low rent football hooligan who has been inside for everything from assault, to mortgage fraud, to disrupting court proceedings. And as kahoona said, he often tries to present himself as a rational critic who simply attacks the ideology but the evidence shows that both himself and people he is very close with hold openly vitriolic opinions against entire demographics, sometimes crossing into outright racism/ethnic supremacism.

I miss Christopher Hitchens. The fact that ****stains like this even have a following is baffling.
    Last edited by isingmodel; 05-27-2019 at 06:11 AM.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) A-GAME has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    LMFAO. Here's Tommy "totally not racist" Robinson bringing one of his buddies on stage to say "send the black ****s home" to cheers of applause from a totally not racist crowd.

In other videos fairly recently he drunkenly calls people pakis which is a longstanding derogatory term particularly against Muslims but more generally against south Asians.

He also says incredibly enlightened stuff like this:

And totally doesn't aim his criticism broadly against all Muslims:

The examples go on and on if you look.

I really don't get the fascination. The guy is a low rent football hooligan who has been inside for everything from assault, to mortgage fraud, to disrupting court proceedings. And as kahoona said, he often tries to present himself as a rational critic who simply attacks the ideology but the evidence shows that both himself and people he is very close with hold openly vitriolic opinions against entire demographics, sometimes crossing into outright racism/ethnic supremacism.

I miss Christopher Hitchens. The fact that ****stains like this even have a following is baffling.
    I'm going to bed now and don't have the time nor the will to defend all that stupidity, but basically someone else said something, not Tommy (yes we know the EDL was full of racists).

He called people "Paki's", just like people say Aussie, Brits etc, it's an abbreviation. They've all been used in a derogatory way, but not everyone is a hypersensitive *******.

He made fun of hook nose appearance, but you make fun of peoples appearance every day here, we all do, it's misc. We shouldn't hold him to a higher standard.

And lastly more ignorant nonsense from the football hooligan.

The reason he gets a lot of air time is because firstly, he speaks his mind and doesn't pull any punches. He's not intimidated and says what a lot of people are thinking but don't dare say because they are scared to speak up about what's going on in their communities. Second, the media loves to demonize him give him air time because it sells. But yes, there are a lot of other people I'd rather get that air time, but that's life.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to bed now and don't have the time nor the will to defend all that stupidity, but basically someone else said something, not Tommy (yes we know the EDL was full of racists).
    A dude Tommy literally calls up on stage to speak to his crowd a couple seconds after him. These were the people he shared a platform with for years, you don't do that unless you hold comparable views yourself, even if you aren't as open about it.

He called people "Paki's", just like people say Aussie, Brits etc, it's an abbreviation.
    Yes dude, I'm sure he was just using it to innocently describe the place of origin and not in a derogatory way. LMFAO.

You telling me the words Brits and Aussie are used in the same way as paki is used in the above scene? LMFAO. Really working overtime to defend a blatant racist here.

He made fun of hook nose appearance, but you make fun of peoples appearance every day here, we all do, it's misc. We shouldn't hold him to a higher standard.
    He's openly labelling Muslims as hook nosed inbreds, and basically says so in the tweet. You can diss an individual person by saying they look like a monkey, but if you imply "black people look like monkeys, and are inbred", then that's pretty racist and bigoted, wouldn't you say?

And lastly more ignorant nonsense from the football hooligan.
    Which disproves all of your above claims that he isn't broadly labelling all Muslims or all immigrants. Good attempt though.

Frankly I'm not entirely sure why the extreme mental gymnastics to try and defend this dude is necessary. He's a low rent scumbag in the eyes of basically everyone (left or right) who isn't themselves a low rent scumbag. He is the last person in the world who should be representing the cause he claims to represent.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ‘Mirin sons graduation gift?

“A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

A dude Tommy literally calls up on stage to speak to his crowd a couple seconds after him. These were the people he shared a platform with for years, you don't do that unless you hold comparable views yourself, even if you aren't as open about it.

Yes dude, I'm sure he was just using it to innocently describe the place of origin and not in a derogatory way. LMFAO.

You telling me the words Brits and Aussie are used in the same way as paki is used in the above scene? LMFAO. Really working overtime to defend a blatant racist here.

He's openly labelling Muslims as hook nosed inbreds, and basically says so in the tweet. You can diss an individual person by saying they look like a monkey, but if you imply "black people look like monkeys, and are inbred", then that's pretty racist and bigoted, wouldn't you say?

Which disproves all of your above claims that he isn't broadly labelling all Muslims or all immigrants. Good attempt though.

Frankly I'm not entirely sure why the extreme mental gymnastics to try and defend this dude is necessary. He's a low rent scumbag in the eyes of basically everyone (left or right) who isn't themselves a low rent scumbag. He is the last person in the world who should be representing the cause he claims to represent.
    I can't speak for Brit or other abbreviations, but Aussie is certainly used that way and very often in my experience. But it's merely an abbreviation and everyone should treat it as such, not get upset and stop using it to describe Australians.

And I'm certainly not defending him or any of the nasty shyt his friends say. I don't speak like that, and I don't think they should. But I think it's important in this day and age to put things into perspective because hypersensitivity is used to manipulate discourse and control idiots.

Calling Muslims hook nosed and inbred is distasteful, sure. But if you're suggesting that inbreeding and genetic defects aren't a problem in the Muslim community, I've got some bad news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/w...nbreeding.html

Now you can complain about his inflammatory approach, but he's right. And importing masses of people with a history of inbreeding resulting in genetic defects is a bad idea. So even if his tactless protest offends you, he's got a point. And it's amusing that people like you take offense to things like this. I bet you have a good old chuckle every time somebody makes a joke about the Royal family inbreeding, no?

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    ‘Mirin sons graduation gift?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amen to Hitchens. It's not surprising that low rent people have a big following though. Critical thinking is less popular than populist shouting.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Amen to Hitchens. It's not surprising that low rent people have a big following though. Critical thinking is less popular than populist shouting.
    Does he even have a big following though? I suppose it depends how you define "big". I think the constant attention from the media makes it seem like he is much more popular than he actually is. He only got 2.2% of the vote, so he's not really a threat. He's just clickbait for them, that's about it.

Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    +1 on Hitchens

I didn't agree with everything he said (referring specifically to his support for the "war on terror" and some of his other political leanings), but was a wizard when it came to religion
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    +1 on Hitchens

I didn't agree with everything he said (referring specifically to his support for the "war on terror" and some of his other political leanings), but was a wizard when it came to religion
    That's what drives me crazy about the skeptics. When it comes to religion they're all evidence and logic and fuk your emotions, but when it comes to everything else (in hitchens case the war on terror and neocon interventionism in general) they do a complete 180
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    That's what drives me crazy about the skeptics. When it comes to religion they're all evidence and logic and fuk your emotions, but when it comes to everything else (in hitchens case the war on terror and neocon interventionism in general) they do a complete 180
    When I saw how much he supported the Iraq war, and then doubled down even after it was shown to be a farce, it really made me question whether or not he was an asset of some sort srs. It doesn't make any sense.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I saw how much he supported the Iraq war, and then doubled down even after it was shown to be a farce, it really made me question whether or not he was an asset of some sort srs. It doesn't make any sense.
    Most everyone has at least one belief that makes no sense that they stick with just because its something they've always believed. But with "skeptics", and that is a label for a specific group of atheists, they've taken the time to learn why that is a problem....but they apply this olinsight only to religion. Hitchens set a really bad example in this regard. If you're going to try to convince to really be critical about their beliefs and consider the possibility they could be wrong then you should be willing to do the same.

Instead we got people that are borderline retarded regarding themselves as intellectuals because they figured out there actually isnt a wish granting sky wizard
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    +1 on Hitchens

I think he was biased because religion annoyed him so much and because any sort of Islamic governance is so antithetical to his idea of a secular left-wing tolerant state. I think his instinctive revulsion towards religious terrorism caused him to pick a side, and pick it hard.

Most everyone has at least one belief that makes no sense that they stick with just because its something they've always believed. But with "skeptics", and that is a label for a specific group of atheists, they've taken the time to learn why that is a problem....but they apply this olinsight only to religion. Hitchens set a really bad example in this regard. If you're going to try to convince to really be critical about their beliefs and consider the possibility they could be wrong then you should be willing to do the same.

Instead we got people that are borderline retarded regarding themselves as intellectuals because they figured out there actually isnt a wish granting sky wizard
    I don't think atheists have any kind of a lock on rational thinking. I mean, religionists are wrong, but everyone has their own form of cognitive dissonance. Rational thinking is aided though once you reach a starting point that magic isn't real.
    Last edited by Mr Beer; 05-28-2019 at 11:44 PM.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I like Scaramucci. I'm not sure if I've said that before on here. I disagree with a ton of what he says, but he is Trump's best "spokesperson" on TV. I've seen tens of his talk show appearances, and the guy comes off as level headed, patient, and consistent. He's been a very different guy in the public space since leaving Trump's side.

Atheist Lebanese

anonymous
    It's been about 6 months since I had my quad tendon cut down the middle and an inch of bone spurring cut out from underneath it, needless to say my leg workouts have been quite chit for most of this year and I've been too scared to squat at all.

Today I finally felt healed enough to go over bish weight, although since it was on a leg press it means exactly nothing. But it was nice to load up a lot of plates and watch the guy who went after me do the same weight for a couple of 6 inch reps, because obviously working out is a competition and he had to use what I did

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    It's been about 6 months since I had my quad tendon cut down the middle and an inch of bone spurring cut out from underneath it, needless to say my leg workouts have been quite chit for most of this year and I've been too scared to squat at all.

Today I finally felt healed enough to go over bish weight, although since it was on a leg press it means exactly nothing. But it was nice to load up a lot of plates and watch the guy who went after me do the same weight for a couple of 6 inch reps, because obviously working out is a competition and he had to use what I did
    6 months doesn't seem very long to start squatting after such a radical surgery. Leg press is a good start.

You got me into goblet squats a few years ago and they cured my knees of pain by building muscle around the knees. Took some time but paid off. You were doing 150 DBs then. I do them right after squats and do the 110s for 4 sets. I am on a serious cut from 205 down to 188 right now. But, strength has been maintained. Goblets would be a good addition, IMO.

Take it easy on the leg for now.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Don’t blame ya

I waited a little over a year to squat with my incident, prob didn’t break 2 plates until 1 1/2, maybe almost 2

kinda like mark said , did a bunch of variations of chit to build everything back up.

Prob never had the strength foundation like you though.

I’m not into the screwing chit back up thing

The fact that you're squatting 6 months after that kind of injury is good enough

Atheist Lebanese

While we are at it, aware me on these goblets

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is a good video on Goblet Squats. They teach depth for Back Squats, form, strength, arching back. Also, an alternative to Front Squats. For me, I place the DB on the end of a bench and hold it like the guy in the video.

With Kettlebell

Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

I think he was biased because religion annoyed him so much and because any sort of Islamic governance is so antithetical to his idea of a secular left-wing tolerant state. I think his instinctive revulsion towards religious terrorism caused him to pick a side, and pick it hard.
    Also while it doesn't absolve him of his support for that war, he wasn't supporting it for quite the same reasons as the average neocon. He spoke less of WMDs and protecting western freedom than he did of Saddam's crimes against the Iraqi people, particularly against the Kurdish people some of whom he personally knew and was friendly with.

It was moreso his persistence in his opinions even after everyone knew the war was a failure that is a big blight on his life, rather than his initial support of it.
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also while it doesn't absolve him of his support for that war, he wasn't supporting it for quite the same reasons as the average neocon. He spoke less of WMDs and protecting western freedom than he did of Saddam's crimes against the Iraqi people, particularly against the Kurdish people some of whom he personally knew and was friendly with.
    McCain's record on Iraq: eager to attack

Sen. Barack Obama, speaking to veterans, lashed into his opponent for poor military judgment, alleging Sen. John McCain had fixated on Iraq immediately after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
    "Sen. McCain was already turning his sights to Iraq just days after 9/11, and he became a leading supporter of an invasion and occupation of a country that had absolutely nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, and that — as despicable as Saddam Hussein was — posed no imminent threat to the American people," Obama said on Aug. 19, 2008. "Two of the biggest beneficiaries of that decision were al-Qaida's leadership, which no longer faced the pressure of America's focused attention; and Iran, which has advanced its nuclear program, continued its support for terror, and increased its influence in Iraq and the region."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ger-to-attack/
    Amazing that nobody told Obama to STFU or remind him of what a noble patriot war hero McCain was. I mean shiit... Barry never served in the military, so who is he to criticize somebody like that.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Amazing that nobody told Obama to STFU or remind him of what a noble patriot war hero McCain was. I mean shiit... Barry never served in the military, so who is he to criticize somebody like that.
    Hussein married a tranny so he gets a pass
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Sarcasm?
    Misc Crypto Crew
    BTC to $200k

anonymous
    they're great for getting everything firing before squats, Mark's videos cover everything to consider form-wise. I used to do a few sets before squatting.

They're especially good for cueing you in before front squats

Never treat them as anything other than a warmup or backdown imo, I tore my bicep doing them stupid heavy as a primary exercise, with a giant dumbbell made from duct taping 2 x 110s end to end. My sweaty hand slipped and instead of letting it fall I instinctively tried to catch it and riiiiiipppppp

I might never back squat again, but I'd like to get back into front squats and safety squats eventually. Imo the leg press is plenty enough for hypertrophy!

RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RIKTER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

My angus tightened up reading this... and lol working out legs. GTFOH!

It was moreso his persistence in his opinions even after everyone knew the war was a failure that is a big blight on his life, rather than his initial support of it.
    Yep agree, he was very firm about Saddam being a monster and did so based on personal knowledge rather than the lurid stories splashed around by the newspapers.

Leaving for tokyo tomorrow boyos, never been to japan before other than the airport for layovers
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Leaving for tokyo tomorrow boyos, never been to japan before other than the airport for layovers

Pepper the wallet.....

Just came by county Heath dept to get some records and saw this, thought it was a bit odd...

Page 105 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast