Closed Thread
Page 104 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,120 of 8720
    Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    Down to around 238lbs now, start of cut incoming!
    24kg heavier than me, fuarkkk
    ☆☆☆ Official υк яєω age:17(+1) ☆☆☆

Is this the worst physique in the UK crew?

http://i.imgur.com/4TSTJ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EXH3r.jpg

☆Went out with miscers and failed them.☆
    ☆Sean Out The Friend Zone☆

Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Parsons7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BrandoFlux View Post
    I know you've donated a kidney and had lots of medical issues but you come across as a right miserable kunt. Why so negative bro?
    internet persona of peace

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2xBW bench is ridiculously rare unless you're very small and even then. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who can do 2xBW bench at most gyms.
    202.5/135/245. Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165241801.

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know you've donated a kidney and had lots of medical issues but you come across as a right miserable kunt. Why so negative bro?
    I'm just telling it how it is, there is no point beating around the bush. Giving decisive advice helps out everyone and stimulates this thread.

Look at them exactly how you would look at the use of straps.

Lots of guys who use straps end up regretting it badly later down the line. They never give their body the chance to take the pressure or adapt to holding onto things and over the time their reliance on straps becomes even greater.

I've never used straps and I've never had a problem with my grip. Why train in an unnatural way? Your grip, wrists and core strength are critical to replicate anything you do in the gym and apply it to the real world.

If you're telling me you can't grip stuff and you need them you've already dun goof'd hard and not trained your grip properly. Basically nobody in this thread should have an issue deadlifting, doing lat pulldowns, benching etc without using gay accessories; you're not strong enough.

You should be switching to wrist wraps if your a power-lifter and you've been training a number of years.

And to those of you who have wrist issues - you've probably either used wraps too early in your lifting career and/or over relied on them. Otherwise you've probably never learn how to grip things properly or progressed properly.

I ain't even mad, I'm a chill guy just looking out for people and helping this thread keep active.

cliffs:

Originally Posted by michael_xyz View Post
    2xBW bench is ridiculously rare unless you're very small and even then. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who can do 2xBW bench at most gyms.
    which is why most people don't need them..

If you're a decent 300lb+ powerlifter or 140lb powerlifter use them... Otherwise ralph pls go.

if you want absolutely no functional strength and enjoy being a limp wrist ******* who can't lift weight without using accessories and equipment to help you.. Thats you're choice.

also TSR.. You train at the wrong gyms and what ever idiot told you to use: wrist straps, belt, slingshot etc for 100kg bench is an idiot.

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use wrist wraps and a belt. not mad at you
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) YL_LDN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pre-gym, Sunday pre-lifting Carb up hngggggg, and the obligatory track FUARKKKK :

BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ridingabicycle View Post
    I'm just telling it how it is, there is no point beating around the bush. Giving decisive advice helps out everyone and stimulates this thread.

Look at them exactly how you would look at the use of straps.

Lots of guys who use straps end up regretting it badly later down the line. They never give their body the chance to take the pressure or adapt to holding onto things and over the time their reliance on straps becomes even greater.

I've never used straps and I've never had a problem with my grip. Why train in an unnatural way? Your grip, wrists and core strength are critical to replicate anything you do in the gym and apply it to the real world.

If you're telling me you can't grip stuff and you need them you've already dun goof'd hard and not trained your grip properly. Basically nobody in this thread should have an issue deadlifting, doing lat pulldowns, benching etc without using gay accessories; you're not strong enough.

You should be switching to wrist wraps if your a power-lifter and you've been training a number of years.

And to those of you who have wrist issues - you've probably either used wraps too early in your lifting career and/or over relied on them. Otherwise you've probably never learn how to grip things properly or progressed properly.

I ain't even mad, I'm a chill guy just looking out for people and helping this thread keep active.

cliffs:

which is why most people don't need them..

If you're a decent 300lb+ powerlifter or 140lb powerlifter use them... Otherwise ralph pls go.

if you want absolutely no functional strength and enjoy being a limp wrist ******* who can't lift weight without using accessories and equipment to help you.. Thats you're choice.

also TSR.. You train at the wrong gyms and what ever idiot told you to use: wrist straps, belt, slingshot etc for 100kg bench is an idiot.
    Fair enough geeze. I actually agree with you. I've never used straps, gloves or a belt but do find it amusing when you see some 140lb, skinnyfat, bicep curling with gloves on. Or a remarkably average dude deadlifting 120kg with a belt.

However, giving a decent reason why you are against something is always going to be received better than just "don't need that **** you ****ing *******s!"
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lool oh lawd @ pete's deadlift @ 8:13, looks like he's going to implode

strong grinder
    Squat - 161kg @75kg BW
    Bench - 105kg @75kg BW
    Deadlift -180kg @75kg BW

michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000) michael_xyz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Comparing straps to wraps is idiotic to say the least. You're the kind of person who will say using a belt for squats and deadlifts just means you're too weak to do it without and how it hinder abdominal strength. However, quite a lot of studies show it actually helps strength in that region and doesn't take away from it at all. I find the people who put up this argument also like to use it as an excuse that they can only squat 100kg for a few reps.

Relying too much on anything isn't a good thing but there is nothing wrong with straps or wraps - they both have their purposes. If your wrists hurt and using wraps alleviates that pain then explain what's wrong with that?

Wrong gyms? Go to most gyms and you won't find a 2xBW bencher.

Please amuse us and tell us what your 3 lifts are... inb4 "yes I squat 100x3 but I mean I don't use a belt so with a belt I can probably do 200x3".

"...And let me tell you, it is important to have fun in life, of course. But when you're out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Any fans of Waterloo Road in here in this thread?

Be ace to have people's thought's about it.

Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He tells it how it is
    ☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

If you're a bodybuilder who cares if you use straps? You're trying to build your body, no one is testing you grip - it literally means **** all.

Hell, every Olympic weightlifter uses straps for training but you go up to them and tell them "hey bro why not just use hook grip all the time m9?".

Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smudge_ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Highlander93 View Post
    lool oh lawd @ pete's deadlift @ 8:13, looks like he's going to implode

strong grinder
    Mirin the dude after Pete, perfect pull timing on that children of bodom song
    ☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

If you're a bodybuilder who cares if you use straps? You're trying to build your body, no one is testing you grip - it literally means **** all.

Hell, every Olympic weightlifter uses straps for training but you go up to them and tell them "hey bro why not just use hook grip all the time m9?".
    I'll tell it how Harley told me - you don't need straps, you just make the problem worse, ditch the straps.

Since that day I've never used straps since. My workouts haven't been hindered, my forearms have grown and I have one less piece of equipment to rely on.
    ☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆

BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrandoFlux has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

We're not talking about powerlifting mate.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

We're not talking about powerlifting mate.
    I don't understand your comment when I mentioned everything but powerlifting lol.

I don't understand your comment when I mentioned everything but powerlifting lol.
    I meant olympic lifting. Same difference though.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    agree comparing wrist raps to straps is stupid. i use straps for all my snatches and barbell rows, because i think i get more out of the exercise that way and its just impossible to do all your pulls and stuff from the hang with no straps and a hook grip.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread has gone full potato, m9.

Inb4 not a constructive post.

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    People always ask me "oli you don't wear any equipment? wrist wraps? Belts? Nothing ever?"

I says I got ma watch on, my ring on. I feel like this right here, if you call me in off the streets and say "ooooli I want you to take a drug test"... I could pass it. If people say "oli I want you to come and lift"... I don't have to sit there and do my wraps, I don't need my special bench shirt, I don't need ma wheaties, I don't need my fruit loops....nuthin' uhuh I say c'mon lets do it baby. Ya know, you walk the walk and you talk the talk, ya know, all the time.
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000) Empeh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use wrist wraps and straps... no ****s given
    "jesus,, this is beter posts than mine ,,not only written but actual content ,, this is realy good post and realy true post,, very good ,," -gh15

UK Misc Official Mascot
    Trembling Lions and Racing Horses since 1989

joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000) joshwah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only own straps. Think ill get a real nice belt when i start reppin 3 plates on squats. Few months away though.
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆
    Never having kids crew

So fat.

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iSkinny View Post
    This thread has gone full potato, m9.

Inb4 not a constructive post.
    Dat
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FS2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How about that snow eh chaps?
    Founder of the Jason Genova archive.

ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000) ridingabicycle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Comparing straps to wraps is idiotic to say the least. You're the kind of person who will say using a belt for squats and deadlifts just means you're too weak to do it without and how it hinder abdominal strength. However, quite a lot of studies show it actually helps strength in that region and doesn't take away from it at all. I find the people who put up this argument also like to use it as an excuse that they can only squat 100kg for a few reps.

Relying too much on anything isn't a good thing but there is nothing wrong with straps or wraps - they both have their purposes. If your wrists hurt and using wraps alleviates that pain then explain what's wrong with that?

Wrong gyms? Go to most gyms and you won't find a 2xBW bencher.

Please amuse us and tell us what your 3 lifts are... inb4 "yes I squat 100x3 but I mean I don't use a belt so with a belt I can probably do 200x3".
    This should pretty much cover everything:

- At heavier weight a belt can assist, I'm against using these supportive apparatus until you're working at 90%+

- You need to make up your mind whether your argument is for strength or size. Most bodybuilders I know don't do oly lifting.

- Bodybuilders regardless if they don't want strength shouldn't neglect stimulating their forearms and building up size.

- A good strong base by not using all this limp wristed **** will actually help to avoid injury.

-

- Don't you ever wonder why your bench is so chit?

- Do you use gloves and wraps for rows?

- Most gyms aren't for bodybuilders let alone competing bodybuilders, powerlifters or oly lifters.. Do you want me to bring up a list of gym and detail their demographics?

- no belt, no wraps, no straps, no slingshot, no TSR:
    Bench: 110kgx8, Squat: 170kgx2, Deadlift 180kgx10, weighted pullups: 30+kg for 12, dips 50kg+ for 8? clean 100kg, push press 92.5kg etc....

- You're the only one dreaming and making excuses.

Originally Posted by olibeast View Post
    People always ask me "oli you don't wear any equipment? wrist wraps? Belts? Nothing ever?"

I says I got ma watch on, my ring on. I feel like this right here, if you call me in off the streets and say "ooooli I want you to take a drug test"... I could pass it. If people say "oli I want you to come and lift"... I don't have to sit there and do my wraps, I don't need my special bench shirt, I don't need ma wheaties, I don't need my fruit loops....nuthin' uhuh I say c'mon lets do it baby. Ya know, you walk the walk and you talk the talk, ya know, all the time.

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong accurate guidelines relating to me ,was 2x flat benching my bw around 2months ago and I could feel it harsh on my wrists, scrapped flat and now benching about 1.6x bw on incline and its harsh as hell

will purchase this week
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

Originally Posted by olibeast View Post

Henderson pls.

You can post that all you want, I don't wear wrist wraps, only used slingshot a handful of times and only use a belt for squats. Now please go on about the reasons why my bench is not good. No seriously, I'm intrigued what you think the problem is.

Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    strong accurate guidelines relating to me ,was 2x flat benching my bw around 2months ago and I could feel it harsh on my wrists, scrapped flat and now benching about 1.6x bw on incline and its harsh as hell

will purchase this week
    Sheeeee, you realise you're only 15lbs off the record brah?

Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000) Highlander93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol@ using oly shoes to hit depth
    lol @ masking flexibility issues

discuss
    Squat - 161kg @75kg BW
    Bench - 105kg @75kg BW
    Deadlift -180kg @75kg BW

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Henderson pls.

You can post that all you want, I don't wear wrist wraps, only used slingshot a handful of times and only use a belt for squats. Now please go on about the reasons why my bench is not good. No seriously, I'm intrigued what you think the problem is.

Sheeeee, you realise you're only 15lbs off the record brah?
    LOL. But who was joke? Who was general post not directed at anyone?

Since you asked, this pretty much covers it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1040830793
    ***70's Diet Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 104 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast