Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    I am just glad that people are actually reading these.
    Of course we are.

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am just glad that people are actually reading these.
    I like this one.
    Trust me man...they help me and my mixed up head on a daily basis.
    I appreciate the fact that you type them out every day!
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Of course we are.
    good to know
    Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    Trust me man...they help me and my mixed up head on a daily basis.
    I appreciate the fact that you type them out every day!
    I copy and paste,, so i dont really do anything.

And ya... some of them really hit home with me as well.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I copy and paste,, so i dont really do anything.
    You put them here for us to read, so that counts as doing something.

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So many of the Daily Motivators have been so greatf ro me. Like they were written for me on THAT day! Hope you keep them coming!
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    So many of the Daily Motivators have been so greatf ro me. Like they were written for me on THAT day! Hope you keep them coming!
    you know i will, dear one
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    June 7, 2009

Persist now
    Persistence will win over just about any advantage. The longer you persist, the closer you are to winning. Even when you are constantly beaten back, even when the road is steep and strewn with giant boulders, keep going.

The value of your accomplishment increases with every difficulty you encounter on the way to it. And you must persist in order to realize that value. Whatever it takes, keep going. Every moment you persist builds equity in your dream.

The glory, the joy, the fulfillment of life come from persistence through the troubles, the frustrations and the obstacles. You already know that. You've experienced it before. And now, today, is yet another opportunity to keep going, to persist through whatever may come.

It's the best opportunity you could possibly imagine. So make the most of it. Keep going. Persist in your efforts. And fulfill your own incredible possibilities.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    June 8, 2009

Rare value
    Diamonds have numerous practical applications in drills and other cutting tools, but that is not what makes diamonds so valuable. Authentic diamonds are valuable because they are so rare and difficult to come by.

That's useful to remember when you are faced with limitations. Those limitations give value to whatever you're working to accomplish. The more difficult the achievement, the more valuable it is.

Diamonds have value because you must dig long and hard in order to find one. If they were scattered around everywhere on the ground, they would not be worth much. In fact, you would probably have to pay someone if you wanted them hauled away.

So too with achievement. The things that come easy, with little or no effort, have little or no value. To create something of great value, you generally must overcome a challenge of great magnitude.

Are you digging for diamonds, or just shoveling dirt? Seek out the challenges. They are what bring value.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    June 9, 2009

Live as it comes
    Too often we give in to the temptation to push the fast forward button, to skip ahead to the next page before we've read the one we're on. As if jumping ahead will somehow make things better, or easier, or more exciting.

The beauty and the joy of life come in living it through. Skipping ahead or jumping back will serve only to cheat you out of the magnificent now.

Live life as it comes. Really live, each moment at a time. String them together, one after the other. Listen to the whole symphony from beginning to end, and savor each passage. Watch the shadows change as the sun rises in the east and works its way across the sky each day. Feel the wind against your face as it grows cooler and then warm.

Take the time to listen, to know, to love those around you. What a beautiful gift is all of creation and the awareness that you have of it. Drink in every particle.
    M O O N spells LBM

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well said...savoring those moments gives me sthrength to shovel the crap off of my diamonds

I mean that seriously...these are unprecidented days, no one is going unchallenged and no one will be the same when we pull out of this.

Daily Motivator
    June 10, 2009

Expect it
    What do you expect to gain from reading this message? What do you expect to accomplish today? What do you expect to get done in the next hour? How responsible do you expect your children to be? How courteous do you expect the ticket agent will be to you?

Your expectations largely define your outcomes. You rarely ever do much better than you expect to do, and you rarely ever do much worse. Most often, you get just about exactly what you expect.

Even when circumstances change, you adjust your actions so that your expectations continue to be met. Whatever you expect of yourself will happen, because you'll do anything necessary to make it happen. Your mind is a powerful goal-seeking device. The more consistently you keep your mind on your positive expectations, the faster they will become a reality.

In your expectations there is great power. You can expect whatever you choose to expect. So expect the best. And that's what you'll get.
    M O O N spells LBM

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^^^^^^

so true!
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES

Thursday, June 11, 2009
    Let life come
    Let life come, without striving to force it. Let life come, and it will unfold with great abundance.

The feeling you seek is already yours. If it was not, then how could you even know about it?

Allow that feeling to live and breathe and grow and flow throughout your life. The life you wish to experience is yours when you let go and let it be.

Listen to those little inspirations that quietly whisper. There is a reason why you hear them and feel their truth.

Act in harmony with what you know is right and what you know is best. Instead of struggling against what is, ride joyously and successfully along with life's continuously unfolding possibilities.

Let life come. And live the beauty as each new moment is born.

-- Ralph Marston
    M O O N spells LBM

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When, from our better selves,
    We have too long been parted by the hurrying world
    Sick of it's business, and of it's pleasures tired,
    how gracious
    how benign
    is Solitude!

William Wordsworth

Thursday, June 11, 2009
    Let life come
    Let life come, without striving to force it. Let life come, and it will unfold with great abundance.

The feeling you seek is already yours. If it was not, then how could you even know about it?

Allow that feeling to live and breathe and grow and flow throughout your life. The life you wish to experience is yours when you let go and let it be.

Listen to those little inspirations that quietly whisper. There is a reason why you hear them and feel their truth.

Act in harmony with what you know is right and what you know is best. Instead of struggling against what is, ride joyously and successfully along with life's continuously unfolding possibilities.

Let life come. And live the beauty as each new moment is born.

-- Ralph Marston
    This is what I try to do every day.
    Sometimes I fail.

This is what I try to do every day.
    Sometimes I fail.
    DUUDE.
    I fail more times than i succeed.
    But i always have another go at it.
    M O O N spells LBM

DUUDE.
    I fail more times than i succeed.
    But i always have another go at it.
    Persistence is the key!
    I'm definitely not giving up, bro!

Persistence is the key!
    I'm definitely not giving up, bro!
    Darn right.
    You ever see the movie "the outlaw Josie Whales"
    there is a scene it where this old Indian is telling Josie a story.
    And there is a phrase in there that has stuck with me for years.
    He tells Josie to "endeavor to persevere". 3 small words, but powerful
    M O O N spells LBM

Darn right.
    I just heard that...from a wise man who goes by "The LBM."
    I will remember that...quitting is never an option!

I just heard that...from a wise man who goes by "The LBM."
    I will remember that...quitting is never an option!
    Nope, NOT an option.
    I have seen some real crap in my life,, but NOTHING that i could not
    overcome. Life is to be celebrated and embraced, even in the bad moment.
    M O O N spells LBM

Nope, NOT an option.
    I have seen some real crap in my life,, but NOTHING that i could not
    overcome. Life is to be celebrated and embraced, even in the bad moment.
    Cheers! I can't buy you a beer right now, but I can drink one with you!

Cheers! I can't buy you a beer right now, but I can drink one with you!
    I am on a CHA (carb haters Anonymous) diet right now.
    So no more beer for me.

Things are bound to get better,, i am really struggling financially as well.
    So,, keep the faith, pinch your pennies. This is a temporary situation.
    Soon we will be bitching about to many hours and no time off.
    haha.. i hope and pray so anyway
    M O O N spells LBM

So no more beer for me.

I'll drink your beer then.

It will get better, no doubt about that. I just hope it's sooner rather than later!

So no more beer for me.

That's the way to think....it's temporary! And hey you could use your talent (the welding one ) and make and sell workout equipment to supplement your income. I bet it would work!

ROAD RACES

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    That's the way to think....it's temporary! And hey you could use your talent (the welding one ) and make and sell workout equipment to supplement your income. I bet it would work!
    And you know thisssss, maaaaan!

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Darn right.
    great movie...the one that stuck with me was "dying ain't much of a living"

so I try to live as much as I can

Friday, June 12, 2009
    Your moment is now
    From where you are, with what you have, live this moment fully. Wishing for things to be perfect, or worrying that things will get worse, will rob you of the great value that already is.

Live now, without holding back and without hesitation. Go ahead, do what you've been meaning to do, and discover new ways to bring great value to life.

The past is already decided and the future is not yet available. Now is when you can savor the boundless richness in which you are immersed.

All is well, all is now, and all is open for you to experience. Life's exquisite beauty is yours the instant you appreciate it.

See the beauty, the wonder, and the rightness in the way things are. Generously express your joy, and feel the great fortune of your existence.

Your moment is now. Live the profound treasure that is.

-- Ralph Marston
    M O O N spells LBM

Thumbs up good one today

Daily Motivator
    June 12, 2009

Confidence
    Every action you take, brings you more confidence in taking additional actions. Confidence comes from doing.

If you lack confidence, then do something about it -- literally. Do something. Take action. No matter how little confidence you may have, still there is something you can bring yourself to do, some action you can take. Go ahead and do it. Take that first step. Keep doing it until you develop the confidence to take the next step.

Confidence is something you build with your actions. No one can give it to you or sell it to you. Your confidence must come from you.

In what way is your lack of confidence holding you back? What can you do right now to begin building the confidence you need? What small action are you confident enough to take, that will put you on the road to even more confidence?

Start where you are. There is something you can do. Make the effort. Build your confidence, and it will serve you well.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    June 15, 2009

Enjoy where you are
    There is nothing which is intrinsically enjoyable. What one person enjoys, another person will despise. Enjoyment comes from your attitude toward a particular situation, not the situation itself.

Too many people search in vain for enjoyable activities, enjoyable relationships, enjoyable environments, enjoyable entertainment. A much more successful strategy would be to stop searching and start enjoying.

The enjoyment is not in the activity. The enjoyment is in you. Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, find a way to enjoy it. Sure, it's great when you aspire to bigger and better things. But don't fool yourself into thinking that they'll come pre-packaged with their own enjoyment. That is up to you.

Perhaps you didn't choose to be where you are, and it's great that you're committed to getting somewhere else. Yet while you're here, accept it and enjoy it. Enjoying where you are right now will take you a long way toward wherever else you wish to go.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    June 16, 2009

Expectations
    When you treat people as if they're no good, they'll prove you right almost every time. Expectations make a significant difference in performance and results.

What do you expect of yourself? What do you expect of others? Expectations are often a self-fulfilling prophecy. So it makes sense to expect the very best.

Is that reasonable when past experience proves otherwise? Yes, because people can change. You can change. And the beginning of that change is often a change in expectations. The way to get the best out of yourself and others is to expect the best.

No matter how disappointed you've been in the past, with yourself or with someone else, the way to start getting positive results is with positive expectations. Expect the best. Proceed under the assumption that you'll get the best, from yourself and others, and you're well on your way to getting it.
    M O O N spells LBM