wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100) wildbutterfly is not very well liked. (-100)

Sore Throat -- can I work out?

I have a sore throat, my body is a little achy, but that's it. Can I go to the gym? I really want to and if I do it would just be a mellow thirty minutes at most. Or should I just bellow out? I've already taken two rest days this week.

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive got a rule if i feel.a bit sick i will still go the the gym. I will begin my training and if i dont feel ok i will just stop and go home again. But 9 x out of 10 im fine and my training gets done.

Also theres posters on my gym wall that say its ok to train with a sore throat but "train and contain" ie keep your germs to yourself
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I had a sore throat and was achy, I would not go to the gym. I would opt to go to take a nap or go to bed early instead. In general I am not a germaphobe but those symptoms sound like an actual illness coming on and not "it's winter and I have the sniffles."

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    alot of times a sore throat and the aches are the beginning of something worse and at that point you are the most contagious. perhaps a bodyweight workout at home would serve the purpose