Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dailob whipping out Blade, putting into Glycodrive and getting into summer Status log

First off, a huge thank you to GG for selecting me to log not one, but 3 of their products of my choosing! I’ve done some unofficial logs from company promotional products that I won out of my own choice but it’s been at least a year since I’ve logged for any company officially so I’m pretty excited. The expectation and duty I suppose is what drives the excitement. Anyway some pictures!

What stands out from all of encapsulated product from any company is the attention to detail that Blue Star Nutraceuticals shows. Each one has their signature star logo on it. I’ve never done a summer stack before, nor have I ever intended to since I usually let my diet do its thing but since the opportunity presented itself, I decided to choose products, as you can see above, that is pretty much similar to a “summer stack”.

The following is how I plan on taking each serving of each product:

Glycodrive
    During the week I follow something similar to Intermittent Fasting out of coincidence because I don’t like to do my cardio sessions with food in my stomach
    1st serving in the afternoon since that’s usually when I have some carbs
    2nd serving prior to dinner since that’s when I usually have the rest of my remaining calories for the day

Status
    On days that have Cardio and Weights, the serving will be taken in the morning prior to lifting.

Blade
    1st serving will be taken without a preworkout product for 15 days since this product contains caffeine and the next 15 days will be taken with a preworkout.
    2nd serving will be taken before my afternoon Cardio session in place of my normal low stimmed preworkout.

With that said, here are the starting pictures with no newspaper as proof of date but using the products in the photos should be enough verification. Since tracking was provided, the company and anyone else can see when it was delivered should there be any need for verification. The photos were all taken without any flexing.

In making sure I get the most unbiased review and thoughts regarding these 2 products, I will list out the other supplements that I normally take for the sake of transparency since it also serves as some sort of control factor in this log.

Regarding the lifting part of the log, I run a bit of a modified hybrid of 5/3/1 and PHAT. The Hypertrophy part of PHAT is where the 5/3/1 Boring but Big comes into play. It’ll all make sense once I start the log, or if you’re currently subscribed to my personal log.

For the cardio, I don’t follow any program but my main focus is about endurance. I enjoy doing obstacle course races as well as endurance ones such as half marathons and full ones so my own programming is just something I’ve been doing for the past year or two. Basically I have a least one session of hill repeats, 2 sessions of roughly 6 miles and the weekends if there aren’t any official event races, anywhere from 6-13 miles.

The last proponent of this log that needs to be addressed is Nutrition. I don’t plan on cutting per se but more like on maintenance calories with an ever so slight surplus. Recomp I suppose is what I’ve been doing for the past 5 months so I’m currently around 3000 - 3400 calories a day. I usually aim for 1g/lb of protein (I’m averaging around 193lbs bodyweight) and everything else just falls wherever they fall. I will provide screenshots since I want to be as transparent as possible with this log. Since my updates are done before close of business, what you will notice is that the information logged is pretty much 90% of what I project to be consuming and the rest of however much leftover is usually figured out once I get home.

I think that’s it for the intro? lol
    Last edited by dailob; 05-21-2015 at 01:03 PM.
    100% 中國人

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Day 1

Thursday 5/21, Cycle 8 Week 1 – Active Rest Cardio

Preworkout
    Controlled Labs Green Mag
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1
    Kaged Muscle L-Carnitine, 3 caps
    Kaged Muscle Glutamine, 3 caps

Post Workout
    PES Amino IV

Other Supplements
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Contolled Labs Oximega Fish Oil, 3 caps

Overall Comments
    Weather was more favorable (meaning i like the chilly temperatures) and so the run was more comfortable than when it's hotter/more humid.

Last edited by dailob; 05-22-2015 at 07:37 AM.
    100% 中國人

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In! Nice intro and excited to see how these products treat you.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice start!

On your non-workout days, will you be taking 4 Status before bed.... or if you're not working out - you're running?
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In!

Off to a great start my man.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Day 2

Friday 5/22, Cycle 8 Week 1 – Back and Shoulders Accessory Work

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Intra-Workout
    PES Amino IV
    Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator

Post-Workout
    PES Select Protein

Other Supplements (throughout day)
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Contolled Labs Oximega Fish Oil, 3 caps

Boring But Big
    OHP superset with Neutral Grip Pull-ups
    90x10x5, Bodyweight x5x5

Deadlift
    140x10x5

Accessory Work
    Resistance Bands Full ROM with 1sec hold
    22lbs x10x3

Barbell Rows
    140x10x3

Inverted Rows (1st hole)
    Bodyweight x10x3

Landmine Rows
    135x10x3

DB Lateral Raises
    20x15x3

DB Upright Rows
    40x15x2

Comments
    Had a lot of energy surprisingly and if i wasn't subject to time contraints, I would have done some more shoulder exercises and I had some others in mind I wanted to do but time wasnt on my side this morning lol. Which pretty much means I'll probably have to put some of these pulling exercises on those Upper Power days.

Product Comments
    I took a serving of Blade and Status that was supposed to be 30 minutes before my workout, but nature called and it ended up being 45 minutes lol TMI, i know The 2nd serving of Blade will be taken a around 2pm EST.

Anyway so after 2 days here are my initial thoughts.

Status
    No comment so far really and I dont think there should be anything noticeable this early in...

Blade
    As far as being used as a preworkout, twice now I felt... good. Not talking about the energy aspect since the energy itself is present but not overpowering but i'm referring to the mental state.

Sure enough looking at the label, there is a "Powerful Mood and Well Being"

I run a lot so noticing that mood shift was pretty apparent lol I mean, most people if not 90% of the majority on this board hates any sort of cardio so maybe Blade will help them out

Glycodrive
    I took my first serving prior to eating the convenient stuff like the cookies and bars so i didnt really notice much - i expected as much since carbs probably didnt exceed 100g.

However, last night for dinner, i was anticipating the product working and here's a photo of my carb intake

Yes, i ate a whole box of that pasta and enjoyed 6 tacos with my tunafish. Bloated belly? nope. Feeling like I was about to explode? Nope.

Makes me want to hit up a sushi buffet and test the limits lol anyway I'll be eating the same thing again because I really want to see if it was for real haha

Today's projected intake. Aside from being amazed at Glycodrive, in general it will pretty much look the same.

I'm fine with eating the same foods day in and day out honestly. Part of the reason is because we coupon as a family and often times, we get a lot of things for cheap and so you'll probably find things on my MFP that one normally probably wont see... the other reason is that eating the same thing takes out the guesswork of having to figure out the calorie count of things haha

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Nice start!

On your non-workout days, will you be taking 4 Status before bed.... or if you're not working out - you're running?
    As of right now, I really only have 1 nonworkout day... and it's usually on a Thursday but since i had a race last saturday, i had to shift some things around.

Which reminds me, how important is it that i take it on an empty stomach? how far apart should my last... bite... be from when i take it on a nonworkout day?

Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    In! Nice intro and excited to see how these products treat you.
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    In!

Off to a great start my man.
    thanks for joining guys

hope everyone has a great weekend - the next update will most likely be on tuesday since my updates normally happen at work...
    100% 中國人

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The empty stomach aspect is more for the minerals but as far as the TestoSurge aspect, I've seen nothing with regards to with meal or without meal.

Thanks for the update!

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice start - look forward to progress in here. Glad to hear you've already started Glycodrive and have positive reports so far - one of the more underrated products in the line

Subbed - have a great weekend!
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Loving the detail

Hope you have a great weekend brotha.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very detailed man, will be popping in and seeing how its going.

Let's have a big week boys!

Day 3

Saturday 5/23, Cycle 8 Week 1 – Cardio

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Post-Workout
    PES Amino IV

Day 4

Sunday 5/24, Cycle 8 Week 2 – Squats and Deadlifts

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Intra-Workout
    PES Amino IV

Post-Workout
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath (Was going to be awhile before I was able to consume anything so just took some BCAAs/EAAs)

Squats
    Warm Up
    190x5, 225(220)x5, 255x3

Working Sets
    280x3, 315(310)x3, 345x5

Joker Sets
    345x5x2

Deadlifts
    Working Sets
    230x3, 250x3, 275x5

Joker Sets (*denote mixed grip)
    290x3, 305x3, 320x3*

First Set Last - AMRAP
    230x15

Accessory Work
    Front Squats
    170x10x3

Day 5

Monday 5/25, Cycle 8 Week 2 – Bench Press and OHP

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Intra-Workout
    PES Amino IV

Bench Press
    Warm Up
    120x5, 140x5, 160x3

Working Sets
    180x3, 205x3, 225x5

Joker Sets
    230x3

OHP
    Working Sets
    135x3, 145x3, 155x3x3

Accessory Work
    Neutral Grip Pullups
    Bodyweight x5x5

Single Arm DB Rows
    50x20x3

DB Upright Rows
    40x15x2

Single DB Pullovers
    50x15x2

Incline DB Curls
    25x10x2, 30x10

Day 6

Tuesday 5/26, Cycle 8 Week 2 – Cardio (Hill Repeats)

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1
    Salt Tablets, 2 caps

Post-Workout
    PES Amino IV
    Salt Tablets, 1 cap

Comments

Average hill pace: 2:26
    Best Average hill pace: 2:13 on 2/10/15 and 3/4/15

Overall Comments
    Wanted 6:30 but when I saw I was 2 seconds shy… I was a little annoyed lol Just ended up beating my last PR by 2 seconds… the next opportunity will be Father’s Day when I have an official qualifying event – just a measly 10K

My form was a bit shaky at the top set for Squats so I decided to repeat for the same number of reps “x” amount of times until I felt I wouldn’t be able to do the same amount anymore. Felt good I was able to get the additional sets in with that weight.

I spent a couple of hours watching reruns of American Ninja Warrior on TV later that day and it made me glad that one of my goals is to try and keep pulling double overhand for deadlifts for as heavy of weights as possible.

My numbers for OHP are terrible but I guess they can’t be too bad considering I’m doing them after my bench sets. Hopefully, and I haven’t decided yet, should I decide to separate these workouts to their respective days, I can see if my max has increased for OHP.

Today’s workout focus was mainly to be mindful of any signs of heat exhaustion lol

Yes, there’s cake mix because they’re in my pantry and I follow flexible dieting or in my case… eat things in the pantry that are expiring or expired haha I didn’t use what was needed for the cake mix – but rather I used 100% canned pumpkin puree. I’m not a big fan of pumpkin but I got the idea from a popular Diet personality – Hungry Girl. I added water because last time I did the same thing the batter was very thick and it came out a little denser than I liked.

Unfortunately I can’t tell you how it tastes until tomorrow because I left it in the fridge when I left the house this morning -_-“

Also, haven’t had homemade lasagna in awhile and the last time I made it I was on a cut… but since I’m on maintenance, and I made enough ground turkey for a second batch, I’ll be making it again on Wednesday lol it tastes a lot better than it looks – I just got lazy and didn’t want to make shredded mozz with the grater…

Originally Posted by MillerTime07 View Post
    Very detailed man, will be popping in and seeing how its going.
    Originally Posted by Msistine View Post
    Nice start - look forward to progress in here. Glad to hear you've already started Glycodrive and have positive reports so far - one of the more underrated products in the line

Subbed - have a great weekend!
    thanks for joining guys - definitely giving my best, though I know I can be long winded lol
    100% 中國人

Nice work on your time. I'm not a fan of running but I wouldn't mind putting a 10 K run on my bucket list - it's the least I can do.

Day 7

Wedneday 5/27, Cycle 8 Week 2 – Back/Shoulders Accessory work and Cardio

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Intra-Workout
    PES Amino IV

Post-Workout
    PES Select Protein

Boring but Big
    OHP
    90x10x5

Deadlift
    150x10x5

Accessory Work
    Resistance Bands Full ROM w/ hold
    22lb x10x3

Barbell Row
    140x10x3

Inverted Rows (1st Hole, Straight Leg, Wide Grip)
    Bodyweight x10x3

Single Arm DB Side Laterals superset DB Rear Laterals
    20x15x3, 30x10x3

Landmine Rows
    135x10x3

DB Arnold Presses
    35x10x3

Preworkout
    Salt Tablets, 2 caps

Post-Workout
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Salt Tablets, 1 cap

Overall Comments
    Still a lot of pulling movements despite taking out 2 and putting them on the Power days…

Added Arnold Presses since I felt I needed more exercises for my shoulders.

The below is the planned caloric intake for the day. With the added 1 cup of water, it made the batter less dense so will probably do that from now on.

Product Comments
    So far, I’ve been using Blade preworkout and it’s perfect in terms of caffeine content for the afternoon cardio session since when I have “two-a-days”, I really don’t want to load up on caffeine to my system lol with that said, I am stim tolerant and I do miss the high energy feel from using stims once in awhile so the caffeine content on Blade as a standalone would be perfect for someone who is sensitive – for someone like me who is tolerant, I really want to see how it stacks up with using a preworkout

Glycodrive… my goodness I am impressed. Last time I ate this 28oz can of beans and I felt like I was gonna explode out of my midsection lol also remember that I forgot my cake mix at home so when I got home I ate the mix an hour before dinner so you can imagine how much carbs I ingested within a 2 hour period! I certainly felt full and there was hardly any bloat at all with the amount of carbs I consumed. As a note, being that I didn’t take a cap in the afternoon, I took 2 caps of glycodrive before consuming carbs… any issue with this?

I don’t have anything to report regarding Status as of yet.

Thanks for reading!

Nice work on your time. I'm not a fan of running but I wouldn't mind putting a 10 K run on my bucket list - it's the least I can do.
    i can definitely understand why people in general arent a fan of running. That first mile is the worst and once you get into the flow of things, it becomes easier. Of course it's more of an endurance type of training but i got into running because of the obstacle course races that i got hooked on doing.

I did a 5k OCR and signed up for a Tough Mudder with the intention of increasing my stamina for a faster time. It actually works out perfect that i work next to a historical landmark since the terrain is challenging enough.

Never know GG... you may get into running if you plan on doing some OCRs
    100% 中國人

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    So far, I’ve been using Blade preworkout and it’s perfect in terms of caffeine content for the afternoon cardio session since when I have “two-a-days”, I really don’t want to load up on caffeine to my system lol with that said, I am stim tolerant and I do miss the high energy feel from using stims once in awhile so the caffeine content on Blade as a standalone would be perfect for someone who is sensitive – for someone like me who is tolerant, I really want to see how it stacks up with using a preworkout

Glycodrive… my goodness I am impressed. Last time I ate this 28oz can of beans and I felt like I was gonna explode out of my midsection lol also remember that I forgot my cake mix at home so when I got home I ate the mix an hour before dinner so you can imagine how much carbs I ingested within a 2 hour period! I certainly felt full and there was hardly any bloat at all with the amount of carbs I consumed. As a note, being that I didn’t take a cap in the afternoon, I took 2 caps of glycodrive before consuming carbs… any issue with this?

i can definitely understand why people in general arent a fan of running. That first mile is the worst and once you get into the flow of things, it becomes easier. Of course it's more of an endurance type of training but i got into running because of the obstacle course races that i got hooked on doing.

I did a 5k OCR and signed up for a Tough Mudder with the intention of increasing my stamina for a faster time. It actually works out perfect that i work next to a historical landmark since the terrain is challenging enough.

Never know GG... you may get into running if you plan on doing some OCRs
    Glad to see Blade is providing you enough energy to get through your two a days. No bloat after all those beans, sounds like a win to me. Glycodrive sounds like its doing its job.

In regards to running, I ran a half marathon once. I wasn't a runner but the girl I was dating at the time wanted to do it. After the first mile, it got easier and easier. That first mile doe.

-I need a new avi

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In! Stoked to hear your opinion on Glycodrive. And also to read about other people besides myself who eat an entire box of pasta and call that...not their entire meal.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like it's working well! To make sure I understand your question - are you saying you took 2 caps Glycodrive then ate the cake mix (120g carbs) and the whole can of beans (guessing another 100+ g carbs)?

Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    In! Stoked to hear your opinion on Glycodrive. And also to read about other people besides myself who eat an entire box of pasta and call that...not their entire meal.
    Nice! Glad to see you made it over.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Day 8

Thursday 5/28, Cycle 8 Week 2 – Rest Day

Overall Comments
    it's been awhile since i've done a complete rest day where i haven't done any cardio or weights... like everyone else - feels weird lol

Glad to see Blade is providing you enough energy to get through your two a days. No bloat after all those beans, sounds like a win to me. Glycodrive sounds like its doing its job.

In regards to running, I ran a half marathon once. I wasn't a runner but the girl I was dating at the time wanted to do it. After the first mile, it got easier and easier. That first mile doe.
    guess you dont plan on doing more huh? how about obstacle course races?

thanks for joining and finding this lol

Sounds like it's working well! To make sure I understand your question - are you saying you took 2 caps Glycodrive then ate the cake mix (120g carbs) and the whole can of beans (guessing another 100+ g carbs)?
    yea, the directions dont say anything about taking 2 caps, but since i missed it earlier in the day i decided to take 2 tabs before consuming carbs predinner and for dinner lol
    100% 中國人

yea, the directions dont say anything about taking 2 caps, but since i missed it earlier in the day i decided to take 2 tabs before consuming carbs predinner and for dinner lol
    Got it - just wanted to make sure you were saying you were having a 200g+ carbs alongside the 2 caps. No need to catch up / just dose as needed - with a meal of that size that should be fine - I find that 2 caps when having larger/cheat meals is a huge help.

guess you dont plan on doing more huh? how about obstacle course races?
    Nah, I wouldn't unless my fiancé started to run and wanted to do it. lol...I have ran a small local obstacle course. It was pretty funny, nothing compared to Tough Mudder or a Spartan Race.

Got it - just wanted to make sure you were saying you were having a 200g+ carbs alongside the 2 caps. No need to catch up / just dose as needed - with a meal of that size that should be fine - I find that 2 caps when having larger/cheat meals is a huge help.
    I have done this as well. Consumed 2 caps before a pigged out on pizza. To my surprise no bloat occurred.

-I need a new avi

Day 9

Friday 5/29, Cycle 8 Week 2 – Chest/Arms Accessory work and Cardio

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Intra-Workout
    PES Amino IV

Post-Workout
    PES Select Protein

Boring but Big
    Bench Press
    150x10x5

Accessory Work
    Incline Barbell Press
    150x10x3

Flat Bench DB Flyes
    35x20x3

DB 21s
    30x3

DB Skullcrushers
    50x10x3

Single Arm DB Concentration Curls, no rest
    35x10x3

Single Arm Tricep Kickbacks
    25x20x3

Preworkout
    Salt Tablets, 2 caps

Post-Workout
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Salt Tablets, 1 cap

Workout Comments
    Wanted to get some Hammer Curls in but my forearm felt like it was going to encourage my tennis elbow again. Weird because the Concentration Curls felt fine.

I wanted to get my minimum of 3 days of cardio in since tomorrow I’m going to be busy starting at 5 in the morning. So I’ll have another rest day, which is rare to have 2 in 7 days lol

Put those trial size supplement mini tubs to use… each one contains a serving, all 28g of Cheerios lol. Haven’t had cereal as my “meal” at work in awhile lol I just eat it plain – no milk or anything.

Product Comments
    100% 中國人

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^Brilliant. I feel like an idiot for throwing out trial size tubs now.

Thumbs up

Put those trial size supplement mini tubs to use… each one contains a serving, all 28g of Cheerios lol. Haven’t had cereal as my “meal” at work in awhile lol I just eat it plain – no milk or anything.

That is a great idea!

Day 10

Saturday 5/30, Cycle 8 Week 2 – Rest Day

Day 11

Sunday 5/31, Cycle 8 Week 3 – Squat and Deadlift

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Intra-Workout
    PES Amino IV

Squat
    Warm Up
    190x5, 225(220)x5, 250x3

Working Sets
    295x5 325x3 355x3

Joker Sets
    355x2

Deadlift
    Working Sets
    240x5, 265x3, 285x3

Joker Sets - *Denotes Mixed Grip
    300x1, 315x1, 330x1, 345x1, 365x1PR #1, 380x1PR #2

First Set Last – AMRAP, Mixed Grip
    240x12

Accessory Work
    Front Squat
    170x10x3

Day 12

Monday 6/1, Cycle 8 Week 3 –Cardio (Hill Repeats)

Preworkout

Post-Workout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1
    PES Amino IV

Comments

Average hill pace: 2:22
    Best Average hill pace: 2:13 on 2/10/15 and 3/4/15

Workout Comments
    When life gives you lemons, just make lemonade. I have no idea who said that but it couldn’t be more truer than the past 2 mornings lol

My oldest woke up and wouldn’t go back to sleep around the time that I would have woke up to work out on Sunday. However, we had some time in the afternoon before a get together and my loving wife in the afternoon told me to go workout and she’ll take care of the kids. It was such an interesting and never again experience in the afternoon unless it requires it lol what I mean is that the heat in the afternoon is definitely something that is quite annoying in the garage. At least in the morning, it’s not as hot and humid and I wouldn’t be drenched in sweat lol

Anyway I planned to only do individual days like how I was first doing 5/3/1 the additional squat sets weren’t happening after failing to try for a 3rd rep since I knew that my legs usually take a beating from my cardio so I called it after that. Not being satisfied with just having felt like I hardly worked out at all, I decided to do Deadlifts and was determined to get a PR. My last PR looked like a competition pull – meaning I’m pretty sure that at some point, it was a grinder that looked like it was going to be a good morning – at least that’s how I would imagine it would look like on video.

This morning, or rather throughout the night, my youngest woke up many times throughout the night I just felt exhausted at the time that I was supposed to workout so I slept in. At least I was able to get some cardio in this morning.

I think I will try and go for an OHP and Bench PR this week since I haven't tried for one in awhile.

Originally was planning on eating a London Broil today but when I took it out of the freezer to Sous Vide it, the pot wasn’t wide enough so I had to cook a boneless prime rib roast instead… Guess I’ll have to defrost the LB next time in order for it to be malleable enough to fit in my tall pot as opposed to looking for a wide one…

One of the reasons why I enjoy having some leftover calories after I filled my protein macro for the day… This isn’t one of their best, but generally, they are all very good!

Product Comments
    So this weekend was a bit of experimentation in regards to Glycodrive – both unintentional lol

Saturday I totally forgot to bring with me a serving to eat with my meal since we went out as a family to eat. I figured I’d take it after to see if it would still work but, and obviously, it didn’t lol bloated and I laid down on the sofa when I got home like I ate at a buffet haha

As stated in my OP, I don’t like to eat before working out and when there was potential of working out in the afternoon, I chose not to eat anything before working out. We had a get together at a friend’s house (baby shower) and there was a lot of food – but with getting the kids ready and making sure we got there on time, I totally forgot about grabbing a serving of GD. I ended up laying on the couch when I got home just feeling like the day before – like I went to a buffet lol

In all seriousness, Glycodrive would only need a week’s worth of logging to make someone a believer. As you can tell from what I’ve been eating and showing pictures, I’ve experimented plenty and this is one of those products that works without wondering if it will work or not and taking some time to figure out over a period of time if it will work. Highly impressed… can’t wait to go to a sushi buffet some time and really see it work lol

That is a great idea!
    Now the only thing is, if i can find a use for protein tubs because they seem like there's so much potential to reuse them but i can't figure it out for the life of me
    Last edited by dailob; 06-01-2015 at 12:58 PM.
    100% 中國人

Workout Comments
    When life gives you lemons, just make lemonade. I have no idea who said that but it couldn’t be more truer than the past 2 mornings lol

My oldest woke up and wouldn’t go back to sleep around the time that I would have woke up to work out on Sunday. However, we had some time in the afternoon before a get together and my loving wife in the afternoon told me to go workout and she’ll take care of the kids. It was such an interesting and never again experience in the afternoon unless it requires it lol what I mean is that the heat in the afternoon is definitely something that is quite annoying in the garage. At least in the morning, it’s not as hot and humid and I wouldn’t be drenched in sweat lol

Anyway I planned to only do individual days like how I was first doing 5/3/1 the additional squat sets weren’t happening after failing to try for a 3rd rep since I knew that my legs usually take a beating from my cardio so I called it after that. Not being satisfied with just having felt like I hardly worked out at all, I decided to do Deadlifts and was determined to get a PR. My last PR looked like a competition pull – meaning I’m pretty sure that at some point, it was a grinder that looked like it was going to be a good morning – at least that’s how I would imagine it would look like on video.

This morning, or rather throughout the night, my youngest woke up many times throughout the night I just felt exhausted at the time that I was supposed to workout so I slept in. At least I was able to get some cardio in this morning.

I think I will try and go for an OHP and Bench PR this week since I haven't tried for one in awhile.

In all seriousness, Glycodrive would only need a week’s worth of logging to make someone a believer. As you can tell from what I’ve been eating and showing pictures, I’ve experimented plenty and this is one of those products that works without wondering if it will work or not and taking some time to figure out over a period of time if it will work. Highly impressed… can’t wait to go to a sushi buffet some time and really see it work lol
    I am sure your legs were fried by the time squats came around. I wouldn't worry about it to much. Way to come back though and hit those deadlift PR's. Glad to see you are a believer in Glycodrive.

-I need a new avi

First of all, congrats on the PRs!

Secondly, ewww, hill repeats. I don't miss those at all haha.

I buy oatmeal and wheat bran in bulk and store that in empty protein tubs. I wonder if cereal would stay fresher versus a box too, but cereal doesn't last long enough around me to find out.

Day 13

Tuesday 6/2, Cycle 8 Week 3 – OHP

Preworkout
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.1

Intra-Workout
    PES Amino IV

Post-Workout
    PES Select Protein

OHP
    Warm Up
    85x5, 100x5, 115x3

Working Sets
    135x5, 150x3, 165x3

Joker Sets
    170x0x2

First Set Last - AMRAP
    135x8

Accessory Work
    DB Upright Rows
    40x15x2

DB Lateral Raises
    20x20x3

DB Front Raises
    25x10x3

Single Arm DB Rows
    50x20x3

2H DB Pullovers
    50x15x3

DB Arnold Presses
    25x10, 30x10, 35x10

Workout Comments
    It’s been awhile since I’ve had a dedicated OHP day.

Yes, the video shows a sloppy 3-rep OHP but I’m happy that I was able to get at least 3 reps. It was zero the past 2 times that I tried it at this weight haha but obviously it was zero because I was doing OHP after my benching session. Unfortunately, tried for the next increment and failed twice… was always discouraged at the OHP numbers but with the sloppy 3 reps, at least it’s confirmation that it’s progressing

Some who follow the log may be asking about micros but I don’t log them since we get a lot of veggies from the market – so for the ones that you have seen, from the can, it’s because they’re from the can and I just didn’t feel like cooking veggies when I have canned ones available lol

Picture of last night’s prime rib roast – the sous vide method doesn’t render the fat all that much but I don’t mind that fat

Will be eating this later with Glycrodrive. It was a little under cooked since I am still experimenting with time and temperature – however, with a few spoon licks here and there… the flavor to me is very pronounced, even with the pumpkin puree. My wife thinks she tastes more pumpkin but her tastebuds are broken

Product Comments
    So far almost 2 weeks in and I’ve been wondering about the libido boost regarding Status and it just hit me uh… hard the past few days. I decided to go to the product page on the official website and it said that it generally takes about 3-4 weeks for the results to start kicking in high gear. Which I suppose at the 2 week mark, the gear has shifted haha

Regarding Blade’s appetite suppressant, it’s not something that will totally destroy your appetite which is what I like – I really wonder if it would be ok to take 2 servings at one time, despite the directions not having any warnings against this idea?

First of all, congrats on the PRs!

Secondly, ewww, hill repeats. I don't miss those at all haha.

I buy oatmeal and wheat bran in bulk and store that in empty protein tubs. I wonder if cereal would stay fresher versus a box too, but cereal doesn't last long enough around me to find out.
    yea i implemented hill repeats for some time now - there arent any steeper and shorter inclines where i live so the brooklyn bridge is the next best thing - long and inclined enough haha

I am sure your legs were fried by the time squats came around. I wouldn't worry about it to much. Way to come back though and hit those deadlift PR's. Glad to see you are a believer in Glycodrive.
    Glycodrive is definitely something that should be mentioned more around the forums
    100% 中國人

Glycodrive is definitely something that should be mentioned more around the forums
    Really glad to hear you're so pleased - been telling Becki she needs to get aware .

IIRC - you have an Anova - did you sear/grill/torch it the prime rib after sous vide? Really find that's essential to render the fat - as well as improves it texturally.

Uhh there is nothing wrong with undercooking baked goods because then they are moist and delicious. Prime rib is looking good too.

And don't worry, I'm quickly getting aware, I just need to keep supp budget semi-under control. Although cut might be happening sooner than I'd like. The whole plan to lean bulk for a year? Hahahahaha self-control fail. I think it's going to end up being dreamer bulk, mini-cut, dreamer bulk, mini-cut, repeat.

DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Log is going great man! I've started mine as well. What app is that you use to track your calories and stuff?
    US Air Force
    1,000 lb Club (325 Bench)