Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TAK000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"Olympics why we suck" Elitefts article i found

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no offense to elitefts they know a lot about powerlifting but they don't know anything about olympic lifting. They suggest doing the lifts only like 10% of the time, that is ridiculous. Every country that does well in olympic lifting does pretty much the opposite which is heavy on the lifts all the time along with some squats and pulls thrown in.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This article was just being discussed the other day on GoHeavy.

Clearly the author(s) is not an olympic lifter. And clearly they are not training any champion olympic weightlifters. I understand how they came to these conclusions. Anyone who has been in powerlifting can understand their logic. However, their conclusions are just that... Conclusions and conjecture. To those of us who have gone from powerlifting to olympic lifting, we understand how many of their conclusions just don't apply.

And in fact, American weightlifters in the 60s trained in a fashion somewhat alike to the article's recommendations. They did lots of power rack work, partial movements, strength exercises, etc. They were massive, muscular, and strong. Don't get me wrong, they were great athletes. However, what happened? We started getting our asses handed to us by international lifters who were faster and more flexible.

And frankly, I don't care if Chuck V. can just pick up a bar and easily muscle snatch it overhead. I mean no disrespect as he is a great powerlifter, but he is a huge strong guy on a ****load of anabolics, and that is just not the game we're playing. When he can clean out and then compete internationally in weightlifting in his respective weightclass, let us all know.

Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000) Shaun_W is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was with him until he started going on about the conjugate system. Then it just started to seem like some shameless self promoting and Westside worshipping.
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120990011

There are 10 types of people: those that understand binary, and those that do not.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't Olympic lift and I found that article gay as hell

Powerlifters would like to tell you heavy lifting can allow you to excel in every athletic event

SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPFjudge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JL (the author) is a total meathead. I read the article last week and laughed as I was reading it. All he's doing is nut hugging westside. I would like to see one westsider competing in a weightlifting competition just for the lulz. No canvas suits to wear for "support" and no box's to squat to and no boards to stuff under they're "protective" denim shirts.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SPFjudge View Post
    JL (the author) is a total meathead. I read the article last week and laughed as I was reading it. All he's doing is nut hugging westside. I would like to see one westsider competing in a weightlifting competition just for the lulz. No canvas suits to wear for "support" and no box's to squat to and no boards to stuff under they're "protective" denim shirts.
    ...nobody serious really claims that gear is for anything but increasing the weight you can lift.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by nova6868 View Post
    And in fact, American weightlifters in the 60s trained in a fashion somewhat alike to the article's recommendations. They did lots of power rack work, partial movements, strength exercises, etc. They were massive, muscular, and strong. Don't get me wrong, they were great athletes. However, what happened? We started getting our asses handed to us by international lifters who were faster and more flexible.
    Total bull crap. This is just the evasion of the truth. You don't know the strength levels of these guys. Flexibility is one of the easiest and simplest things to acquire. What does it mean when someone is "fast"? Some weightlifters are fast, some are not. But they are all strong. And the truth is, even if there are some very strong weightlifters in the USA, I don't think I have seen any that are strong through and through like you have to be in weightlifting. Mendes for example is a strong back squatter and has pretty good pressing strength, but his front squat is weak. As a general rule, a superheavyweight lifter needs to be able to front squat over 300 kg to be able to be competitive internationally. Taranenko has been one of the few of the exceptions, barely front squatting his clean and jerk.

And frankly, I don't care if Chuck V. can just pick up a bar and easily muscle snatch it overhead. I mean no disrespect as he is a great powerlifter, but he is a huge strong guy on a ****load of anabolics, and that is just not the game we're playing. When he can clean out and then compete internationally in weightlifting in his respective weightclass, let us all know.
    What is weightlifting, if not just that, huge strong guys on a **** load of anabolics?

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
    Total bull crap. This is just the evasion of the truth. You don't know the strength levels of these guys. Flexibility is one of the easiest and simplest things to acquire. What does it mean when someone is "fast"? Some weightlifters are fast, some are not. But they are all strong. And the truth is, even if there are some very strong weightlifters in the USA, I don't think I have seen any that are strong through and through like you have to be in weightlifting. Mendes for example is a strong back squatter and has pretty good pressing strength, but his front squat is weak. As a general rule, a superheavyweight lifter needs to be able to front squat over 300 kg to be able to be competitive internationally. Taranenko has been one of the few of the exceptions, barely front squatting his clean and jerk.

What is weightlifting, if not just that, huge strong guys on a **** load of anabolics?

mendes over a year ago when his bs squat was 100+lbs less was front squatting over 600lbs easily. Flexibility is not easy to achieve, neither is speed-which you get through training, your not just born fast or not lol-

Kendrick farris reps around 575 on the bs, Zhang Guozheng who snatches the same as kendrick-while being 2 weight classes less then him- has video of double with 485-or roughly 100lbs less then kendrick- Or another polish lifter who isn't as technical Bartlomiej Bonk who in video training with polish team put up 550lbs for a single yet he can snatch much more then kendrick.

Kendrick and mendes are both really strong in comparison to top intl guys, both don't put up the numbers that top intl guys do. They dont put up same numbers because strength is not the same as power, and there technique needs work.

Technique is very important in oly lifts which is why you spend the most time doing the lifts over and over.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Taranenko has been one of the few of the exceptions, barely front squatting his clean and jerk.
    You mean Pisarenko. Taranenko front squatted 300x3 and then didn't bother doing them anymore.

Maybe that is the case in some places. In the US it isn't
    "However, the strength of the hamstring muscles is crucial to fully exploit the strength potential of the quads and ultimately the vertical force that the athlete is able to impart to the barbell." - Andrew Charniga, Jr.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I couldn't believe when this article was posted.

Such terrible quality control, most of the comments were negative and then elitefts quickly made a post about they might stop allowing comments
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Squinky is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by raffiki View Post
    You mean Pisarenko. Taranenko front squatted 300x3 and then didn't bother doing them anymore.
    No, Taranenko. He really struggled with the clean.

Maybe that is the case in some places. In the US it isn't
    Don't stop...believing. Hold on that fee-eee-eeeeeliiinggg!

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    mendes over a year ago when his bs squat was 100+lbs less was front squatting over 600lbs easily. Flexibility is not easy to achieve, neither is speed-which you get through training, your not just born fast or not lol-

Kendrick farris reps around 575 on the bs, Zhang Guozheng who snatches the same as kendrick-while being 2 weight classes less then him- has video of double with 485-or roughly 100lbs less then kendrick- Or another polish lifter who isn't as technical Bartlomiej Bonk who in video training with polish team put up 550lbs for a single yet he can snatch much more then kendrick.

Kendrick and mendes are both really strong in comparison to top intl guys, both don't put up the numbers that top intl guys do. They dont put up same numbers because strength is not the same as power, and there technique needs work.

Technique is very important in oly lifts which is why you spend the most time doing the lifts over and over.
    Like I said. Mendes can't front squat 300 kg becaaaause...he can't! This much is certain. And like I said, flexibility is the easy part, and besides, you don't even need much flexibility in weightlifting. Isn't it right that Mendes doesn't stretch at all, atleast his legs? Speed = power output? That's a joke. There's strength in weightlifting. After that there is nothing. Total emptiness.

You equate the back squat to overall strength when it is not like that.

Mendes is not as strong as the other guys, ****! Kendrick, I don't know, unlikely. If he's not winning he isn't strong enough.

High technique isn't needed to win olympic gold. In almost all other events it is, so I rate the technique demands of weightlifting very low.

uh like I said mendes easily front squatted 600+ a year ago when he was bs less then 700, he bs 800 now he could easily front squat probably 700lbs. His best snatch is around 180.
    updated 2011
    bw-Urijah Faber

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    uh like I said mendes easily front squatted 600+ a year ago when he was bs less then 700, he bs 800 now he could easily front squat probably 700lbs. His best snatch is around 180.
    I don't even...I give up.

By the way, front squat and back squat have nothing in common. Front squat is an ab exercise, back squat...well, some people who like to be semi strong everywhere but not really "strong strong" somewhere enjoy that exercise.

nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I fear we have a troll.

Resident Liberal Elite NeoKantian's Avatar
    NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well from this interview....

Originally Posted by http://www.dynamic-eleiko.com/sportivny/library/news/nv005.html
    B.C. Do you do front squats?

Taranenko: No. I used to do front squats about twice a week, but stopped some years when I was able to do 300 kg for three reps. At that point I felt I was way beyond what I need to recover effectively from the clean. And besides, that much weight is an excessive load on the chest.
    In regards to the article it seems like that what powerlifters always recommend. If I remember correctly wasn't Ripptoe saying essentially the same thing in regards to PL squat? That is, you can move more weight so it's better than an olympic style squat.

I fear we have a troll.
    Jesus got called a troll too. Like Jesus, I get persecuted, but always rise a few weeks later to unbannedment.

Originally Posted by NeoKantian View Post
    Well from this interview....

In regards to the article it seems like that what powerlifters always recommend. If I remember correctly wasn't Ripptoe saying essentially the same thing in regards to PL squat? That is, you can move more weight so it's better than an olympic style squat.
    Taranenko is a liar. Many weightlifters are, and weightlifting culture is a real mind **** for the brain, remember always to make your own conclusions. Use your own eyes and observe reality and you will find truth.

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    He struggled to clean 266.5 cause it was freaking heavy. He said himself that he front squatted 300 for 3 reps.
    "However, the strength of the hamstring muscles is crucial to fully exploit the strength potential of the quads and ultimately the vertical force that the athlete is able to impart to the barbell." - Andrew Charniga, Jr.

He struggled to clean 266.5 cause it was freaking heavy. He said himself that he front squatted 300 for 3 reps.
    Yes it was heavy for the weak liar Taranenko. Taranenko, if you read this, please come clean.

champion w8lifter in prog boykid28's Avatar
    boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes it was heavy for the weak liar Taranenko. Taranenko, if you read this, please come clean.
    rep 300kg for 3 reps as easy as je$^$ c#r!$t can or negged.
    -we are what we repeatedly do. therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit.
    -sollevatore di pesi campione in corso
    -"that guy is running in shorts"Dr.House
    "he's not running, he's trolling"Dr.Wilson

gym PR's:

snatch:90kg
    clean & jerk:117.5kg
    total:202.3kg

oly squat:179.5kg

journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130985093

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Front squat is an ab exercise
    Wow...

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By the way, front squat and back squat have nothing in common. Front squat is an ab exercise, back squat...well, some people who like to be semi strong everywhere but not really "strong strong" somewhere enjoy that exercise.
    Why are my abs never sore after Front Squatting?? And Back squat have nothing in common?? Really??
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus got called a troll too. Like Jesus, I get persecuted, but always rise a few weeks later to unbannedment.
    Any vids of your lifts?

Kurt Angles' no1 Fan DarkByDesign's Avatar
    DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkByDesign will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the article kinda has a point though. for example top 69kg guys like Boevski and liao hui back squat 250-260kgs. how many 69kg oly lifters in america squat that?

champion w8lifter in prog boykid28's Avatar
    boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000) boykid28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DarkByDesign View Post
    the article kinda has a point though. for example top 69kg guys like Boevski and liao hui back squat 250-260kgs. how many 69kg oly lifters in america squat that?
    "hey..... hey you...... yeah you..... im getting there, alright?"

lol. but seriously though, give me another year or so and ill get there.
    -we are what we repeatedly do. therefore, excellence is not an act but a habit.
    -sollevatore di pesi campione in corso
    -"that guy is running in shorts"Dr.House
    "he's not running, he's trolling"Dr.Wilson

gym PR's:

snatch:90kg
    clean & jerk:117.5kg
    total:202.3kg

oly squat:179.5kg

journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130985093

PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000) PeonLover is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Article is horrendous, as somebody who has competed in both sports, its a completely different training style, and westside doesn't even work for natural raw powerlifting, god knows it wouldn't work for weightlifting.
    Team Super Awesome!
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

PL:565/385/716

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless.

Take a look at what I did, now imagine what I'm about to do

Originally Posted by DarkByDesign View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOzIXYC_ywo

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pwnage embedded

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raffiki again.