Thread: Nytol pills

Struggle Built Strength. -=_Blaze_=-'s Avatar
    -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) -=_Blaze_=- has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Nytol pills

Its 2am, i need to sleep and this is all i have (my sis gave me some), im about to pop two.
    WILL it affect my gains in any way? Is it a Bad product in correlation with bodybuilding? Pretty much all my muscles are sore from this week's split and the weekend is an important time for me rest-wise but i dont want any negative free radicals in my system

i searched the net but found nothing
    "TRAIN HARD.THE PAIN WILL LEAVE YOU IN THE SHOWER, BUT THE GLORY WILL REMAIN IN YOUR HEART TO THE GRAVE"- Blaze (me)

"Growing up, I don?t know how many times I heard this? ?You are what you eat.? **** that ****. If that were true, I?d be a cow. Yeah, a big ****ing cow with an oatmeal tail, yams for horns, and eggs for hooves. What a ****ing sight that would be."
    -Mcgrath

"You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."-J.A Froude