Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ultimate Nutrition BCAA 12,000 Powder

It is on sale at my local shop. Should I go for it? Anyone here try it? Seems like normal BCAA powder to me.

Link

Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Porkape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone?

ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's BCAA mixed with waxy maize. It doesn't even tell you how much waxy. Could be 1g or something. You could buy it if it's really cheap at your local store, but it would be better to just get bilk BCAA and waxy instead. It's WAY cheaper.
    (Success!)Come show your support and vote for Optimum Nutrition to release an all natural version of their casein and egg proteins:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109431591

tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000) tonyjaafan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No idea why the waxy maize is listed to be honest..1 serve is 6 gms..The bcaas per serve are 6 gms...The wms mite be in trace qty at max,or a labelling issue..You can buy the product if u want bcaas and are getting it for cheap...

ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ASFx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You can get 500g BCAA for only $20 here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sd/bcaa.html

Not worth paying $50 for 400g BCAA on that other product.
    (Success!)Come show your support and vote for Optimum Nutrition to release an all natural version of their casein and egg proteins:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109431591

I am getting it for about $35.00 here and with BB.com the shipping makes it pricier so I am better off buying it in the shop. Could the waxy maize be for better mixing?

I just picked up my BCAAs. Now should I take them before and after workout? Or, during and after? I like to do 10-15 minutes of Cardio before I begin and also take a dose of superpump250.