Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Art Atwood

Workoutfanatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Art Atwood

Congradulations on trimming your waist down and maintaining that huge back of yours.Your conditioning was very Good at your last show You got 5th But If you keep it up I bet you could be placing in the top 3 some time soon.
    Anyone have any pics so we can compare the Atwood of today with the one of yesterday?

SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have an idea. Write a fan letter to Art, but send it to Puff Daddy. That's how useful this thread is.
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

Well Im sorry.Didn't mean to get you upset.I thought this was for disscussion about the pros would it help if do this.
    Did anyone else notice Art Atwood made some improvements in his last show?
    I think he did really well.I was hoping maybe somebody would come up with comparison pics over the years if not then thats fine.

SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCHARKA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I forgive you.
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahah sharka...someones being blunt
    Stats:
    Months of Training: 18
    Start Weight:110
    Height: 5'7
    Weight:158
    Bench: 205 x 2
    Squat: 185 x 8 :( injury
    Deadlift: 225 x 6
    Curl : 50 x 5
    Dip:Body plus 55 x 7
    Bent Over Row: 155 x 6

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree he looked the best he had in a long time.

ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone got pics?

pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuperCHARKA
    I have an idea. Write a fan letter to Art, but send it to Puff Daddy. That's how useful this thread is.
    We all know Artwood's physique is not the most pleasing physique in the world but I doubt you look better so shut the hell up.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pumpet
    We all know Artwood's physique is not the most pleasing physique in the world but I doubt you look better so shut the hell up.
    I'm pretty sure he meant that Art Atwood probably doesn't check this site seeing as he has no affiliation with it.

edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pushinweightwi
    I agree he looked the best he had in a long time.
    x2
    exceeding any and all expectations

I'm Pumpet.
    I'm a f*cking retard.
    As you can see, I take posts directed sarcastically at the thread starter and make a new argument based on my own moronic implication that the post was directed at someone else, in this case, Art Atwood. I also believe criticism is anti-christ; that no one should be allowed to criticize unless they are on the same level as the subject in question. Obviously that's why no one ever says anything bad about Ronnie Coleman.

****, I wasted so much time. At least Workoutfanantic and I are now best friends because of this.
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paolo2k2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ummm ^^^^ wow u take things so seriously...hehe
    Stats:
    Months of Training: 18
    Start Weight:110
    Height: 5'7
    Weight:158
    Bench: 205 x 2
    Squat: 185 x 8 :( injury
    Deadlift: 225 x 6
    Curl : 50 x 5
    Dip:Body plus 55 x 7
    Bent Over Row: 155 x 6

Originally Posted by paolo2k2
    ummm ^^^^ wow u take things so seriously...hehe
    Yeah, what am I doing? People saying dumb things makes me really mad I think.
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The next Mr.Olympia who will succeed Ronnie Coleman will be Art Atwood or Victor Martinez. Youve heard it from here first.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm Pumpet.
    I'm a f*cking retard.
    As you can see, I take posts directed sarcastically at the thread starter and make a new argument based on my own moronic implication that the post was directed at someone else, in this case, Art Atwood. I also believe criticism is anti-christ; that no one should be allowed to criticize unless they are on the same level as the subject in question. Obviously that's why no one ever says anything bad about Ronnie Coleman.

****, I wasted so much time. At least Workoutfanantic and I are now best friends because of this.
    I lol'd...reps.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ron23
    The next Mr.Olympia who will succeed Ronnie Coleman will be Art Atwood or Victor Martinez. Youve heard it from here first.

Your right, heard it here first, and probobaly LAST also if it doesn't come from your mouth.

Yeah I am sure with some good old fashioned conditioning over the next year Artwood can magically reshape his whole genetically challenged physic and kick Ronnies pregnant butt. But wait before beating Ron, he first has to at least qualify for the big O.

Dumb observation and comparison again between 2 very different bodybuilders. At least if you were a judge Ron23, than Kamali, Paco, and hell even Greg Kovacs might have a chance at an O title.

ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    whose paco?

oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100) oggie is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha, alot of people venting their rage on this thread, nice...

Registered User Doctor-Deadlift's Avatar
    Doctor-Deadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doctor-Deadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doctor-Deadlift has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Umm, hasn't Jay Cutler already succeeded Ronnie Coleman in becoming the new Mr.Olympia?

Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000) Kovalchuk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Red face

Originally Posted by Doctor-Deadlift
    Umm, hasn't Jay Cutler already succeeded Ronnie Coleman in becoming the new Mr.Olympia?
    Hes probably talking about when Ron wins back the title in 2007...

yes thats what i mean. Jay isnt succeeding Coleman right now. Hes only mr.olympia for this year, everybody knows that c'mon. Ronnie will win for 2 more years..and then he will be succeeded by either Atwood or Martinez. I bet my grave on that.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    You better start digging.

edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edizzle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes thats what i mean. Jay isnt succeeding Coleman right now. Hes only mr.olympia for this year, everybody knows that c'mon. Ronnie will win for 2 more years..and then he will be succeeded by either Atwood or Martinez. I bet my grave on that.
    well it sure as **** wont be atwood
    exceeding any and all expectations

FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FarEastBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Doctor-Deadlift
    Yes, unfortunately the genious calling the moron an idiot didn't pick up on that little fact. This is truly the dumb and dumber thread.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where are the pics ?

pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50) pumpet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm Pumpet.
    I'm a f*cking retard.

LOL! who taking things personal here, I was just ****ing around buddy.

LOL no I dont see Atwood winning any top level shows.I think if he continues to try hard he can at least place better.His conditioning was great harder than free mans at the show but he didnt have an X frame.He's no Dorian yates,Cutler or haney.BUt his torso reminds me of Ronnie colemans with smaller arms.

Originally Posted by pumpet
    LOL! who taking things personal here, I was just ****ing around buddy.
    Lickin' tits!
    FAT tits. Lick 'em good.

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Workoutfanatic
    LOL no I dont see Atwood winning any top level shows.I think if he continues to try hard he can at least place better.His conditioning was great harder than free mans at the show but he didnt have an X frame.He's no Dorian yates,Cutler or haney.BUt his torso reminds me of Ronnie colemans with smaller arms.
    his torso doesnt resemble ronnie in the least bit, he looks a alot more like cutler in the torso than coleman.

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I Like Art... He may not have the best lines or symmetry but he truly lives the BB lifestyle. Seems a genuine guy... I say give him the Sandow...just once.
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red