Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arrow my 2011 summer cut

hey guyz. welcome to my cut i will be doing a 12 week cut and plan to stay lean year around. im going to do something a little different. instead of posting pic im going to post youtube videos of my progress. so its like a blog. you can subscribe to my youtube channel or this thread. enjoy

Last edited by 4evafit; 01-17-2011 at 04:25 AM.
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hate to break it to u bro but going from 16 - 18 % down to 5 - 6% WILL take longer than 12 weeks
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive done it before but i stoped at like 10 weeks and i was fatter then this when i started.
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abmwh9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 4evafit View Post
    ive done it before but i stoped at like 10 weeks and i was fatter then this when i started.
    were u running anything? and also any pics of u at 5 or 6%?
    anyway good luck with the cut, keep us updated
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in your shoe.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. biggerthanlavar's Avatar
    biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerthanlavar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've seen OP's posts before. Haters gonna hate, but this guy is legit.
    Obsessed is a word used often by the lazy, in order to describe the dedicated.

Working to get sub 10% BF for the first time in my life!!!

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're an idiot OP, No wonder you can't keep lean all year round, that's not cutting that's quick fix diet fad.

Good by testosterone, 12 weeks later Depression kicks in + winter = Massive binge eating Disorder.

Originally Posted by abmwh9 View Post
    were u running anything? and also any pics of u at 5 or 6%?
    anyway good luck with the cut, keep us updated
    Nah i was Running nothing. I didn't get to 5%. more like 9-10%. pics are in my profile. so this time I plan on going all the way. Regardless of if it takes me 12 weeks or 12 months I'm going till I reach my goal. I want it to be my new lifestyle. Eat clean and stay lean all year. Thanks for the kind words and let's rock this shiit.

Originally Posted by biggerthanlavar View Post
    I've seen OP's posts before. Haters gonna hate, but this guy is legit.
    Cheers mate.

Smile

BBCing with a 365 Tan LBJackson4's Avatar
    LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000) LBJackson4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you can do it man. He doesn't really have much bodyfat to lose to get into single digits. Just incorporate some HIIT into your workouts to trim off the bodyfat around your core area. It's definitely doable in 3 months. Good luck man
    New York Football Giants, New York Knicks, New York Yankees, and if I followed hockey, it would be the New York Rangers.....bet you can't guess where i'm from

paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) paddyeire55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whys everyone hating, this guys legit
    check out his bodyspace pics, he is no doubt in single digits.

Originally Posted by LBJackson4 View Post
    I think you can do it man. He doesn't really have much bodyfat to lose to get into single digits. Just incorporate some HIIT into your workouts to trim off the bodyfat around your core area. It's definitely doable in 3 months. Good luck man
    its 100% possible. with the cardio i start off slowly then increase as my weight loss stalls. i dont want to lose muscle mass or at least minimize it. since my last cut i have only trained like 4 months in total, then my motorbike accident put me off for 6 weeks and my diet was rubbish. so i lost a lot of muscle. i know i will look smaller then my last year pics but i will try to gain it back while staying lean.

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ill sub for this, video logs are interesting

in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BlackHeart.au View Post
    You're an idiot OP
    No need for this,

GL OP, have seen his posts before.. previous transformation was pretty epic.

Achievable.

aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aussie_steven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    subbed to keep an eye on progress, good luck fellow aussie bro

BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackHeart.au has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by in4dmisc View Post
    No need for this,

GL OP, have seen his posts before.. previous transformation was pretty epic.

Achievable.
    Shut up *******, I just say what's my oppinion, losing weight is a slow progress, especially if you want to keep it off all year round.

OP has got the right fram of mind, aslong as he doesn't cut as fast as he PREVIOUSLY said.

Losing the weight is the easy part, maintain is a whole new ball game.

I will be more happy if he lost 0.5 kg a week consistant, if he loses anymore, most people just cannot sustain it.

He needs to do it right (which he will)

No need for you're *******ry. "oh you'll be fine"

Ps I love the logs bro!!

bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol.. what a d#ck!! I guess u can call me a **** also.. but your pretty harsh over the internet.. u sound like a damn chiwawa barking at everyone.

OP best of luck.. cutting sucks.. i got another month to go.

Shut up *******, I just say what's my oppinion, losing weight is a slow progress, especially if you want to keep it off all year round.

OP has got the right fram of mind, aslong as he doesn't cut as fast as he PREVIOUSLY said.

I will be more happy if he lost 0.5 kg a week consistant, if he loses anymore, most people just cannot sustain it.

Ps I love the logs bro!!

Originally Posted by bpowa View Post
    lol.. what a d#ck!! I guess u can call me a **** also.. but your pretty harsh over the internet.. u sound like a damn chiwawa barking at everyone.

OP best of luck.. cutting sucks.. i got another month to go.
    I called a chick a fat bitch once....She lost all her weight and kept it off thanks too me.

She hated me at first...

but a few years later, she thanked me for improving her life, and making me wake up to herself.

When you say "cutting sucks" "1 month to go"

I don't see you having long term results with that atitude. (srs)

Threadkill Extraordinaire solilopop's Avatar
    solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    'mirin the manlet??

lulz
    Live. Learn. Pass it on.

It starts and ends with your mind - the greatest thing to build. The rest of your body goes along with what the mind says.

-Ralstub

Originally Posted by solilopop View Post
    'mirin the manlet??

lulz
    Sollipop, wat's doing Asian, have you gotten back on the wagon from that binge?

Threadkill Extraordinaire solilopop's Avatar
    solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10) solilopop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sollipop, wat's doing Asian, have you gotten back on the wagon from that binge?
    yeh blackheart. quit bein a lil bitch. man's gonna lose 11% bf in 12 weeks. lulz. dun be jelly. :P
    and yes. i'm back to lettuce & water. thanks for askin. buddy was right. the gain was from waterweight. I hear your homo now from the misc, how's that treatin ya?

Good job OP. i wanna go from 20%-10%, i prolly won't be able to do it in 12 weeks, but if you keep it up, i just might be encouraged to work harder!
    Live. Learn. Pass it on.

It starts and ends with your mind - the greatest thing to build. The rest of your body goes along with what the mind says.

-Ralstub

Talking

Originally Posted by solilopop View Post
    yeh blackheart. quit bein a lil bitch. man's gonna lose 11% bf in 12 weeks. lulz. dun be jelly. :P
    and yes. i'm back to lettuce & water. thanks for askin. buddy was right. the gain was from waterweight. I hear your homo now from the misc, how's that treatin ya?

Good job OP. i wanna go from 20%-10%, i prolly won't be able to do it in 12 weeks, but if you keep it up, i just might be encouraged to work harder!
    yeah, did i tell you that i think you're cute? (nohomo)

lulz......

lettuce & water? the phuck!!

go eat some wholesome foods!!

I making egg protein bars!!! buaggagaga

bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bpowa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I called a chick a fat bitch once....She lost all her weight and kept it off thanks too me.

She hated me at first...

but a few years later, she thanked me for improving her life, and making me wake up to herself.

When you say "cutting sucks" "1 month to go"

I don't see you having long term results with that atitude. (srs)

actually i cut from 199 to 167 to this date.. its been a year. I wanted to stop at 170 but feel im not done yet.. I maintained for 4 months now and started cutting again last week.. imma drop to 160 and stop.. that should put me at about 9%. or under 10..

I say cutting sucks because I love food.lol

I done many crash diets and thankful for this site I changed my lifestyle of eating right.. I dont think I am going to gain excess weight again.

That girl might thank you for calling her a fatty.. but people react differently to those comments.

I became overly sensitive as I aged..lol its called being an adult.

"FAT bishes need love too Craig"

pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck losing the body fat - how are you going to do it?
    Diet/Plan
    Trying to get to 8% body fat with the 4 hour body

pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000) pjthompso is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats the diet followed by "allnatural" in thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124643071

Did it work for him?

Let us know
    Trying to get to 8% body fat with the 4 hour body

julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10) julsay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bit late for cutting brah, beach season in aus will be over by then 12 weeks is a good time frame imo and with the right nutrition and training you will start noticing a change after a week.

in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) in4dmisc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Ps I love the logs bro!!

ohlawd 154 sir, you seem rather uneducated sir.

Your claim/opinion is that if weight is lost at a greater rate than 0.5kg/week the body is rendered incapable mentally/physically of maintaining weight? cutting results in depression/lack of test is also a rather interesting claim?

Only idiot here is you lawl... how pathetic, be mirin son.

Originally Posted by in4dmisc View Post
    ohlawd 154lb sir, you seem rather uneducated sir.

Your claim/opinion is that if weight is lost at a greater rate than 0.5kg/week the body is rendered incapable mentally/physically of maintaining weight? cutting results in depression/lack of test is also a rather interesting claim?

Only idiot here is you... how pathetic.
    what the phuck do you know? i used to be fat myself, getting test results and whatnot.

Why don't you go lose 2kg a week and see how you feel after 3 months.

age 19, Do some reasearch *******.

you can't even put a proper gallery, let alone a proper AVI.....

Sucks to be you.

what the phuck do you know? i used to be fat myself, getting test results and whatnot.

Why don't you go lose 2kg a week and see how you feel after 3 months.

age 19, Do some reasearch *******.
    ahaha u mad brah?

I've cut from 17-10 at 1-2kg a week, and now maintaining 12% clean bulk.

uneducated at 25, i'd be mad.

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Subbed!

Subbed to keep track of his progress. I want to see it done! If he does it... I'll be motivated. If he fails, ... he fails. Although, seeing from his other posts and progress pictures, he has done this several times before.

Good luck on this OP, don't give up!
    "I SAID... WHAT I SAID!" - Linnethia M. Leakes
    IG: @enigmatic.devourer FB: Deactivated it because fb is horsecrap.
    Represent USN - Country Boy Crew - Halleluja Team