Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy i cant take it anymore

i have been dieting for 6 weeks now and cant handle it any more i respect every bodybuilder in the world that diets down for competion. i really takes disipline and dedication. im eating healthy and my family and friend are not supporting me. there eating big macs and kebabs, while im eating dried chicken breast and raw brocolli. is there any tips that u guys follow to keep on track and continue.

thanks alot

typing this as i starve to death eating tuna steak and veggies.
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

Registered User DMBsAmricanBaby's Avatar
    DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DMBsAmricanBaby is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    go for the kebabs! if you're starving!

just stay away from the big macs
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

**Outdo Yesterday!**

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

Although it's hard to get back to everyone, I love you all, you're my motivation! <3<3 Thank you! <3<3

HI MISC! RED'S MY FAVORITE COLOR! :D

4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    plz dont stuff me around i need help. i need to stay strong any tips.
    the car u drive doesnt matter what matters is the size of the arm hanging out the window

DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude everything in modesty. if you can't control your appetite, you'll fail your diet. its ok to throw in some sauce or Ms. Dash for flavor, don't let the word "diet" throw you off and make you think you have to hate what you eat.
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

i have a cheat meal on sundays and a carb up day. but im not losing weight thats whats pissing me off. i look alot leaner but only lost a few pounds.

selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 4evafit View Post
    i have a cheat meal on sundays and a carb up day. but im not losing weight thats whats pissing me off. i look alot leaner but only lost a few pounds.
    Man quit crying alright, theres other people out there like me who have way more weight to loose then u do, u have it good, ur already looking pretty ripped from the pics i seen, not huge but nicely toned up, if i were at ur state, i would be really happy. So u have it good, like the dude above who posted dont let the word "diet" make u hate ur food, hes right, just look at ur self in the damn mirror, ur not even fat, sure u can loose like 10 pounds but its not the end of the world, 10 pounds of fat is nothing, u can loose that casually with just a few changes, so chill, uve got it good, but dont give up dude, tell them to screw off, have some will power!!!

Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000) Sensei Squat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Burritos yummy yummy yummy give me more...
    Goodluck with your comp, maybe do what the guy does in dogeball attach an electric circuit to the food and touch it.
    I'm not really a Sensei

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel your pain. Tempations on a daily basis. Gay. I have to cheat sometimes so I stay sane. I find though once I get into a rythym of dieting..I'll say ok im gonna cheat today and I'll actually not want to cheat..and if I do it won't have felt worth it. Sometimes though, if I'm a nazi with my diet for weeks..and then I'll have a peice of licorice..that peice of licorice is the greatest peice of licorice on god's green earth. Bodybuilding is all about intensity. Training intensity, and also dieting intensity.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Sensei Squat View Post
    Burritos yummy yummy yummy give me more...
    Goodluck with your comp, maybe do what the guy does in dogeball attach an electric circuit to the food and touch it.

He also had sex with it.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    didnt that dude masterbate with a peace of pizza???
    Dream, believe you will succeed-Scott Stapp--

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by AIC04 View Post
    didnt that dude masterbate with a peace of pizza???

Yeah he had sex with it.
    Spike92 is 15.

lol. yeah thanks guys its just that ive been training for 2.5 years and i look like i havent tounched a weight in my life. i train hardcore baby layne norton style. but i just want to be ripped for once in my life. this is my second attempt at getting shreded. my first attempt failed because i did not have enough muscle mass to start of with. and i ended up stoping just before my six pack was visable. this time im going to try to stay as strong as human possible.

here is a few pics from when i was on my first cuttting cycle.

Shot with Canon PowerShot A75

after the first pic is were i realized that i was a stick. so i bulked and gained 30lbs.

Shot at 2007-08-17.

this is wahat i look like now.

Last edited by 4evafit; 08-17-2007 at 01:36 AM.

selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50) selfmade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn man, u been working out 2 and half years? LOL wow, u should be pretty ****in huge n shredded by now, there was something oviously that was ****in u up i think, u should go to a personal trainer or some****, and do what he tells u for a few months, that should do the trick!!!

8mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb Listen To The Doctor

Originally Posted by selfmade View Post
    Damn man, u been working out 2 and half years? LOL wow, u should be pretty ****in huge n shredded by now, there was something oviously that was ****in u up i think, u should go to a personal trainer or some****, and do what he tells u for a few months, that should do the trick!!!

"OUCH!"
    Last edited by 8mile; 08-17-2007 at 04:51 AM. Reason: editing
    8 Mile Rd

AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AIC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya look pretty ripped to me good job.. keep at it bro
    Dream, believe you will succeed-Scott Stapp--

blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10) blankall is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are a lot of things you can eat that are low in calories. Look at calorie free sauces and flovourings. Also, you dont have to eat just chicken. Fish is just as good, so are certain varieties of lean pork and beef (just be more careful with these). There are good vegetables that will be low in calories too. There are a ton of things you can eat that are low in calories/carbs but high in protein. No need to punish yourself.

I also suggest trying refeed days every once in a while. The only problem is these take discipline. Some people are not capable of breaking a routine and then getting back into it. They need the routine or they fall apart. Others can do it easily however....

00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 00Baller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You look good man ... ever think about some kind of fat-burner?? Would increase ur metabolism, suppress ur appetite, and more energy at the gym; seems like hte answer if you arent already on somethin

Originally Posted by AIC04 View Post
    ya look pretty ripped to me good job.. keep at it bro
    thanks bro. im trying to stick to it.

Originally Posted by blankall View Post
    There are a lot of things you can eat that are low in calories. Look at calorie free sauces and flovourings. Also, you dont have to eat just chicken. Fish is just as good, so are certain varieties of lean pork and beef (just be more careful with these). There are good vegetables that will be low in calories too. There are a ton of things you can eat that are low in calories/carbs but high in protein. No need to punish yourself.

I also suggest trying refeed days every once in a while. The only problem is these take discipline. Some people are not capable of breaking a routine and then getting back into it. They need the routine or they fall apart. Others can do it easily however....
    thanks for the advise there bro. the thing is i have to eat food thats in my diet. nothing else. i really hate fish and tuna but i have been maning up and eating it, now i cant get it down anymore. same with the chicken. what kind of beef is high in protein low in carbs?

Originally Posted by 00Baller View Post
    You look good man ... ever think about some kind of fat-burner?? Would increase ur metabolism, suppress ur appetite, and more energy at the gym; seems like hte answer if you arent already on somethin
    thanks. yea been looking into it at the moment. is there anyone u will recommend?

jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    4evafit,

I have the same problem bro... I have a skinny girlfriend who eats snickerbars, gas station slurpee's, double quarter pounders in my face everyday and she doesn't gain a pound. But I've learned you have to deal with it in a different way, make it a priority in your mind, don't even question it. All my friends make fun of me because I bring around little ziplock tupperware with my weighed food that i eat every 3 hours. But around this time next year, it'll all be worth it and i'll be the one laughing when i'm ****ing jacked with a 6pack on the beach talking to gorgeous girls and there still at home bull****ting on the couch eating Pizza, Little Ms. Debbies and soda with a gut and back fat. The thought of that is enough for me to resist the temptation. You have to overcome that **** man, it's all in your head. Don't be weak. I mean, is that 2-3 minutes of fatty food worth cheating and ****ing up your hard work you've been putting your sweat and time into? Not for me it isn't. People don't realize how much it messes you up by cheating and straying away from your diet if you really are serious about making gains/fat losses. I've been cutting for 2 months now and I'm learning little tricks and things so it's not so bad.

For example, before I got into body building my favorite food would be a McDonalds Bacon, Egg, Cheese McMuffin.

I can still eat it, I just use wheat bread, all egg whites, without any bacon, with 1 slice of fat free cheese. I can't really taste a difference at all. (I limit myself to one dairy product/slice of cheese a day.)

Also, remember to get some variety in there, grill up some chicken breast, some fish, eggs and stuff. Don't forget to add some flavor to your food. Salt and Pepper for example.

But like I said man, think about how you will look and worth it it's going to be in the end for you. Remember, it's all in your head. Don't be weak.

Thumbs up

yeah true that. thanks for the advise cuz. thats what im trying to do. my problem is if i do cheat i feel really **** after it and i get stomach problems because my body is not use to eating junk. also if i miss a meal i get really frustrated and my mind starts telling me' since i stuffed up this meal whats the point in finishing the day. this is a mad thought i need to continue the day and stop being a girl. anyway got to go and make my egg whites. lol

jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000) jech_lewt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    yeah true that. thanks for the advise cuz. thats what im trying to do. my problem is if i do cheat i feel really **** after it and i get stomach problems because my body is not use to eating junk. also if i miss a meal i get really frustrated and my mind starts telling me' since i stuffed up this meal whats the point in finishing the day. this is a mad thought i need to continue the day and stop being a girl. anyway got to go and make my egg whites. lol
    I miss meals all the time, probably a couple times a week. If i do, it motivates me that much MORE to NOT cheat. Hah.

u should'nt really miss meal but if that motivates u more thats a good thing.
    are u dieting now?

MK32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u should'nt really miss meal but if that motivates u more thats a good thing.
    are u dieting now?
    lol don't overreact on missing meals, it's not a big deal, sometimes i have a busy day and eat less times, sure it's better to eat more frequently(i feel better). but there is no point to think it's the end of the world. also since i'm dieting i'm eating just 4 meals a day(5 including pwo), 2200 kcal, if i would eat all that in 6 meals i'd be hungry all the time, personally i never eat meals less than 400kcal(salads doesn't count ), it just doesn't help at all. however when i was bulking i'd eat as much as 7 times a day, because there was a lot of food. and if you really feel like cheating, try to eat fruits at least, berries doesn't have much calories, and they taste great i also eat alot of vegetables now, with chicken, tastes better and helps to control hunger...

is oranges and apples good or is it to much suger?

Lift, eat, sleep, repeat! Xetenor's Avatar
    Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xetenor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Hey bro , you look great man. Honestly, one thing I like to share with anyone who wants to bulk up nicely without a lot of fat is to have many small meals during the day. I hope you don't have very large meals in the day. Fruits are always good bro, just don't have too much of it. Few months ago I noticed how my body was affected when I'd have some cheat food once in a while; my abs became more fat and it was disgusting. Now it's much better; so def avoid cheat foods. Keep it up bro! Try to also do more light weights with higher reps one week and heavy weight with less reps the other week.
    Everyday I'm in pain; good pain. If one cannot go through this pain period, forget it.

Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    Hey bro , you look great man. Honestly, one thing I like to share with anyone who wants to bulk up nicely without a lot of fat is to have many small meals during the day. I hope you don't have very large meals in the day. Fruits are always good bro, just don't have too much of it. Few months ago I noticed how my body was affected when I'd have some cheat food once in a while; my abs became more fat and it was disgusting. Now it's much better; so def avoid cheat foods. Keep it up bro! Try to also do more light weights with higher reps one week and heavy weight with less reps the other week.
    ok no worries bro thanks. i will hold on as tight as possible,

Registered User Powerbuilder101's Avatar
    Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerbuilder101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man,

Keep up the good work...u look good..keep at it and just keep thinking about how good u'll look after the diet..