Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Grind4Mine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

LOL, u mean a gay guy came on u??? man thats gross please share that with some other group preferably ***s.

Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wtf?
    But then again, if it was a nasty 200lb, ugly chick touching you, you probably wouldn't have punched her...
    Ah well probably not, I was raised not to hit women. Actually I was raised not to hit anyone at all unless it's self defense, but the thought of hitting a woman still feels far worse than the thought of hitting a man.
    not a bodybuilder

Wildland Firefighter Cobra5.0Jeep's Avatar
    Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000) Cobra5.0Jeep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Benharperino
    Owls are so funny. Oh, and we're you drunk? Maybe he just like fell on you by accident or something. Imagine if you like grabbed a chick on the shoulder and she started beating the **** out of you..
    haha yeah what if the guy was drunk and was trying to catch his balance lol.
    Last edited by Cobra5.0Jeep; 02-26-2006 at 11:19 PM.
    l/|. ,[____],
    l---L -=OlllllllO_
    ()_) ()_)-~--)_)

I Rep Back
    Reps for Life:
    Brahtactic

DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DLStar64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look man, that's what you get for being in an all-gay club in the first place.
    A desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world. -- John le Carre

Carpe diem.

I see no greatness in my self... I'm a simple-minded, child-like, insipid sort of moronic and kind of akward feeling adolescent.
    -Neal Cassady

pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

re

happens all the time to me

You guys need to go with it next time

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    To much XTC. That stuff will eat a hole in your brain.

xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xcalibur619 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wilycoyote
    I'm not sure you know this but there aren't any guards in clubs.

Now, there are guards in male prisons.
    Are you sure you weren't the party at a local inmate pass around?

Were there bars on the windows? Maybe you were the belle of that ball.

The warden threw a party in the county jail.
    The prison band was there and they began to wail.
    The band was jumpin’ and the joint began to swing.
    You should’ve heard those knocked out jailbirds sing.
    Let’s rock, everybody, let’s rock.
    Everybody in the whole cell block
    Was dancin’ to the jailhouse rock.

Spider murphy played the tenor saxophone,
    Little joe was blowin’ on the slide trombone.
    The drummer boy from illinois went crash, boom, bang,
    The whole rhythm section was the purple gang.

Number forty-seven said to number three:
    You’re the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
    I sure would be delighted with your company,
    Come on and do the jailhouse rock with me.

The sad sack was a sittin’ on a block of stone
    Way over in the corner weepin’ all alone.
    The warden said, hey, buddy, don’t you be no square.
    If you can’t find a partner use a wooden chair.

Shifty henry said to bugs, for heaven’s sake,
    No one’s lookin’, now’s our chance to make a break.
    Bugsy turned to shifty and he said, nix nix,
    I wanna stick around a while and get my kicks.

Hmmm, did anyone else see something wrong with the lyrics to this song, especially in the third verse?
    PSN: SW33T-M153RY

RIP Eddie Guerrero

"If we don't make it alive, it's a hell of a good day to die"

Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ali89K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50) source will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard
    To much XTC. That stuff will eat a hole in your brain.
    …………………………_,,,--~’’¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯’’-,,_………………………………………………….
    …………………….,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯’~,_……………………………………………
    …………………,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,………………………………………
    ……………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,_ ; ; ;¯’-,…………………………………..
    …………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’_ ¯’-,\ ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………………
    …………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘;;;’, : :||; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………………….
    ……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘/ :,-~’’~, : ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,-‘ : // ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………………..
    ……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,| : ‘-,;;;;,-‘ : /’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,……………………………
    …….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,___,,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………………….
    …….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,;;’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-………………………….
    ……,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |…………………………
    ……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘,;;;;|’’-~ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………
    ......| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;---,,,,,,,_,,,,-~’’, ‘-,;;;| ,,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………….
    ……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯’’~-,,,_ , , , , , , ‘,;,’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;\……………………….
    ……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,~-,, , ,,’’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
    ……’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,¯’’;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
    …….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,_,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,………………………
    …….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………..
    ……..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; \…………………….
    ………\ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………
    ……….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|……………………
    ………..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………….
    ………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,--~~--,, ; ; ; ; ;,--------,, ; ,--~, ; ; ,,-~, ; ;,--,,;,,-~~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………..
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ . ,,--,, . ‘-, ; ; ; ;| . ,-,, . ‘, | . . | ; ;’-, . .\,,/ . ./’-,,--, . ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………………
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; | . .,’ ; ; ;’, . .| ; ; ; | . .’-‘ . ,-‘ | . . | ; ; ; ‘-, . . .,-‘ ; ;,-‘ . ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………….
    …………’, ; ; ; ; ; ;’, . ‘-,__,-‘ . ,’ ; ; ; | . .|\ . .\ . | . . |___ ; ;} . . / ; ; ;’----‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………….
    ………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ . ._,,-‘ ; ; ; ; |__| .\__\ ;|_____/ ; ;/__/ ; ; ; ; (¯) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………
    …….......’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………
    …………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,,_……
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) builttolast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds to me like it wasn't the gay guy that got punched here. It was the drunk guy who got punched by the afraid to be discovered gay guy.

BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100) BROTHERHOOD is not very well liked. (-100)
    As much as I hate blatant homosexuals, I dont think I could ever hit one unless he was REALLY persistant. I would feel like I just hit a girl.

Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shahin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by builttolast
    Sounds to me like it wasn't the gay guy that got punched here. It was the drunk guy who got punched by the afraid to be discovered gay guy.
    *insert rolleyes smiley
    not a bodybuilder

C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread reminds me of a scene from the classic tv sitcom, "Cheers."

Sam the Bartender was THE ladies' man. Got every girl he wanted.

Well, one day, an attractive woman walked into the bar and Sam immediately began hitting on her. She turned him down. He kept it up. She turned him down. He wouldn't leave her alone even though she made it clear that she was not interested in dating him.

As she was about to leave the bar, Sam again got in her face. This time, the woman let him have it. In front of everyone, she angrily yelled in his face, "I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Then he left her alone.

Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tamacracker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think I'd go to the extent of havin to drop a gay dood, unless he straight up tried to rub on me.... which might have happened to you. There's a difference when a friend you know does somethin like that and it's just to get a laugh (knowin your friend's straight of course) but when a gay man... a male that you know is gay and is tryin to touch you that's where you gotta draw the line and let them know you don't get down like that.

I've had gay/bi men come up to me at the strip (ft.lauderdale/miami beach) and try to holler at me. I dont pretend to be gay, nor would I give any kinda hint to a gay man that I just might be gay to fawk with his head but when they approach me, there's only a few things I'd do: Laugh at him, kiss my girl and tell her how sexy she is, or just ignore the guy and keep walkin.

Most gay men tend to figure out who's gay or straight and know how to play their game... but there's some gay men out there that just dont give a damn or are confused and still holler at any random guy, not respectin his sexual preferences. So next time a gay guy tries anythin on you, you have a few options:

You could tell a police officer (if there's one near by) that he just molested you (sexual physical encounter, doesn't have to touch your privates)

You could lay him out with a physical attack

Ignore him

Insult him with a joke or laugh at him

Kiss your girl or any random girl at that

Tell him straight up, "I dont play that ****, back off!"

Anyways goodluck to the future straight men who will encounter some random gay man tryin to holler or touch you.
    Watch these videos on 9/11:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=906859

C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250) C Hall has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tamacracker
    Tell him straight up, "I dont play that ****, back off!"
    Best idea.

Where dreams are possible Thinman's Avatar
    Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000) Thinman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't want to hit a gay guy at all. I could be charged with a hate crime and be in all kinds of trouble. I would have walked away for sure.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You didn't have to punch him in the face. Similar things have happened to me before. At a club, some gay guy piched my side (ew), and I told him I'm not gay and to please not do that to guys at a "straight" club.

Originally Posted by Tim
    You didn't have to punch him in the face. Similar things have happened to me before. At a club, some gay guy piched my side (ew), and I told him I'm not gay and to please not do that to guys at a "straight" club.
    Good reply.

What about my problem:

I'm gay and many people tell me that I am sexy. When I go to a gay bar or a gay club or a gay party, these hideous, obese, ancient oddballs are all over me. I'm, like, "Are you f*cking kidding me?!?!?!?!"

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm homophobic and I dunno if I'd have punched him, at least not immediately. I almost got into a fight last year because a gay guy came on to me, but it was with his straight friend. It was a halloween party and the guy was dressed like Christina Aguilera, came up to me and rubbed my shoulders and back, I just told him not to touch me in a pretty serious tone, he looked at me totally insulted, asked me what I said, I said don't f***in touch me, you heard me. He walked away and came back 5 minutes later with this bigger straighter dude, nothing really happened, just got in eachothers face.

Either way, I don't think you shoulda hit the guy, not that quickly anyways.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

Originally Posted by Revolver45
    I'm homophobic and I dunno if I'd have punched him, at least not immediately. I almost got into a fight last year because a gay guy came on to me, but it was with his straight friend. It was a halloween party and the guy was dressed like Christina Aguilera, came up to me and rubbed my shoulders and back, I just told him not to touch me in a pretty serious tone, he looked at me totally insulted, asked me what I said, I said don't f***in touch me, you heard me. He walked away and came back 5 minutes later with this bigger straighter dude, nothing really happened, just got in eachothers face.

Either way, I don't think you shoulda hit the guy, not that quickly anyways.
    I agree with you. You were minding your own buisness and someone started rubbing you. And it doesn't matter if it was a gay guy, a straight girl, a gay girl, or a horny dog......you did not asked to be touched. Like my teacher used to tell us when we were kids, "Keep your hands to yourself."

However, it was a Halloween party and sh!t's gonna happen...Really, if you go to a party where men dress up as Christina Aguilera, expect trouble.

Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sarge Jones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shoulda taken the chance to **** him in the ass.
    Cutting on

45/35/20

Protein/Carbs/Fat

NYCMscl4Mscl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

But YOU touched him first--tho' accidentally

Came a bit late to this thread...the guy should not have come back the second time, BUT, remember--you accidentally touched him first----sometimes, people accidentally bump into each other to get their attention/see if there's interest...He thought a second touch might have been warranted if you were the one to "accidentally" touch him first...and, remember, people often are drinking/tipsy/letting it all hang out (well, THAT shouldn't be hanging out...) It's great that you understand you may have overreacted and are sharing this here....You see, I'm gay, and it's difficult not knowing if someone we're interested in is gay!!! Frustrating, so please cut us a little slack and take it as a compliment...From what I hear, straight women don't appreciate guys' gorgeous muscles....As one straight guy nicely told me after explaining he was straight, "Gee, if only I got attention for my body from straight women in the way I get it from gay men!" Peace.

BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BRIANG1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats calm compared to what i would have done