Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I Am The Best

Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up I Am The Best

Please refer to my picture. See my lift and see my MASSIVE ARM ( 16 Inches ARM ).

I AM PROUD OF MY GENETICS. ( GENETIC FREAK?)
    Attached Images

mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mr.genetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    deffinately not a genetic freak at 30 with 16" arms. not bad though dude keep it up and try and avoid those machines in ur pic; use freeweights because that bench press machine will make you weak as a kitten on freeweight bench.

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Darklight 79
    Please refer to my picture. See my lift and see my MASSIVE ARM ( 16 Inches ARM ).

I AM PROUD OF MY GENETICS. ( GENETIC FREAK?)
    haha, tool.
    but who was lift

lawl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lawl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lawl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you aint **** mane

ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50) ababab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cocky

Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Darklight 79 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    u guys are jelous with me, arent u?

But its ok for me, i believe that i look awesome.

TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TG-Grader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You dont look bad, but you look pretty average. Perhaps you should work out your body more than your ego..

my another picture. See my front double biceps. Admire me?
    Attached Images

Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Namee001 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

I guess you would be the best in a third world country okay maybe not that uhm a small village like the ones on the discovery channel where they don't wear clothes, dude get a life cause you have nothing to be cocky over.

rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rom3os has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im not trying to be rude,but really ur biceps arent impressive,it doesnt have the muscle shape...its kinda just 1 lump of fat,maybe u shud try to be lean

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calm down guys, this loser has just signed up to post this piss-taking thread.

He is attempting HUMOR.

Don't feed the troll!

FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyeOrDie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If my bf% was as high as yours, my arms would be 20 inches.
    Loose the fat and you will have at best 14.5 inch arms

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cut, you look about ~20% bodyfat

pauljack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It's all a state of mind.

Obviously, he is just messing around. If not, agree with everybody else.

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by tek.
    cut, you look about ~20% bodyfat
    WTF , are u blind? i am weight in 200LBS, it is impossible for me to have 20% bodyfat.

What the **** do u think you are?

Do you have a Cyborg X-Ray eyes?

Cool

Originally Posted by Namee001
    I guess you would be the best in a third world country okay maybe not that uhm a small village like the ones on the discovery channel where they don't wear clothes, dude get a life cause you have nothing to be cocky over.
    If i am from a small villge, then you must be from a ladyboy GYM

ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100) ForeverWild is not very well liked. (-100)
    you look like an ugly retard
    I just wasted two seconds of your life.

dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dpman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WTF , are u blind? i am weight in 200LBS, it is impossible for me to have 20% bodyfat.

Show the truth, Lose the shirt!

Registered User shadowmaster100's Avatar
    shadowmaster100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with everyone here, this guy is a retart, he is clearlly WAY up himself and clearlly has NOTHING to be up himself about. that really is sad man !!! get a life !!!, This thread should really be closed

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeh he's a re-tart.

HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOSINATOR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice pea...ahhh Plateaus on the double bi's!!!

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

No, but you're fat.

Ban him.
    but who was lift

Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TG-Grader
    You dont look bad, but you look pretty average. Perhaps you should work out your body more than your ego..
    Average is an understatement.

Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500) Uncle Junior is not very helpful. (-500)
    Nice lats.

JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JSADE13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Look Its Chunk.......cut For A Yr. Then Show Us Somthing
    THE HARDEST THING TO DO IN THIS WORLD IS TO LIVE IN IT.........BUFFY

hey DUDE, see my lastest picture. U gotta say that REAL DEAL
    Attached Images

OK we get the joke now.

Grab a dozen pics of a lacklustre guy flexing his fat body in a tanktop, and start a couple of threads where "he" claims he's the next Ronnie.

Been done before chump.

darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000) darklight79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok guys. The nick is the same, but that's definitely not the same IP address i'm using. Someone's obviously got a problem against me, a fellow Malaysian. I'm not so crazy as to post things like that. The guys in the Exercise forums know this.
    *Someday I want to meet this "Everyone," he seems to have written so very much, yet all of it is wrong.
    *Nature is the master of design, and knowledge is the master of nature.
    *Uncertainty is the seed of all knowledge - it is the catalyst of investigation

WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WarriorJay129 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can I serious slap this guy??

Honestly...if you act like this all the time, NO ONE WILL LIKE YOU!
    An adult gorilla's upper body strength is six times more powerful than that of an adult human - enabling them to lift, break, and squeeze heavy objects. I'd rather have GORILLA STRENGTH & GORILLA MUSLCE!

juggernaut (noun): any large, overpowering, destructive force or object, as war, a giant battleship, or me.

www.teambdu.net

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darklight79
    Ok guys. The nick is the same, but that's definitely not the same IP address i'm using. Someone's obviously got a problem against me, a fellow Malaysian. I'm not so crazy as to post things like that. The guys in the Exercise forums know this.

We know who the real DL is bro. No worries.

Your imitator clearly struggles with english...you don't.

Take it as a compliment, someone is obviously jealous enough to want to be you...that's awesome!!

Report the numbskull to a mod, and that should take care of it.