1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Journal begins today

Hey guys!
    Decided today I would start a journal on here. On July 26, 2012 I took my pictures and was at the weight of 231 and decided it was time for a change. I used to work out regularly about 2 years ago and was weighing around 185 and was benching 225. But I got a gf and have been so busy with school and work that I lost motivation and got lazy and fat......really fat actually thanks to the all Mcdonalds and taco bell diet I have been on lately. But time to turn it around now though and I am hoping that by making this journal it will help me stay motivated to hit the gym, especially on those days when I am not feeling it. Criticize me, compliment me, whatever, say what you gotta say, especially if you think it will motivate me.

My goal is to add muscle and lose fat, I do not have a weight that I want to be at to be satisfied. As long as I like what I see in the mirror I will be happy. I would like to get my bf% to below 15% and have my max bench at 300 pounds

7/26/12 I was weighing 231 and my bench was 165 max

9/22/12 I am at 221 and benching 210 max,

This is only day one of my journal, I am going to try to update it and post progress pictures once a month
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 1911Alaska; 09-22-2012 at 08:36 AM.

1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1911Alaska has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok so here is a picture of the scale from yesterday attached. Also just got home from the gym had a great workout, I really need to do some more cardio but it is so boring lol. Got a little sloppy yesterday while watching football and had some pizza and some wings, but I will make up for it this week in the gym!

Looks like I am at 220 pounds now to
    Attached Images
    My Journal- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148359143
    -Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
    -Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
    -1 Corinthians 16:13 Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) benrhyno1989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good job on the loss so far. Just curious why you concentrate so much on bench? You will be better served to track your progress equally in the big 4 lifts: Squats, Deadlifts, Bench and Military Press

Good luck and keep it up, no mroe excuses!
    5/4/3 Plate Club 6th Jan 2016!

Lifts: Squat 190kg (Jan 2016), Bench 140kg (Dec 2015), DL 220kg (Jan 2016), Push OHP 120kg (Jan 2016)

Ankle surgery March 2017 but coming for that 6/5/4 club

Misc positive crew

Originally Posted by benrhyno1989 View Post
    Good job on the loss so far. Just curious why you concentrate so much on bench? You will be better served to track your progress equally in the big 4 lifts: Squats, Deadlifts, Bench and Military Press

Good luck and keep it up, no mroe excuses!
    Mainly because I enjoy them, I do not ever do squats, I hate them. And I do the military press regularly same and dead lifts occasionally but I have never maxed out on them. I enjoy benching and in the gym the first thing everyone ask is how much you can bench and since I enjoy doing it anyways.

However I am not going to be surprised if my bench starts to decline as I lose weight. Currently on a low calorie, low carb, high protein diet and I haven't noticed any loss in strength yet but I would not be surprised if I lose some strength once my weight loss picks up some more.
    -Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
    -Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
    -1 Corinthians 16:13 Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.

Well after searching around on bodybuilding.com all night I decided that I am going to quit my program that I am doing and beging the 12 week program with Kris Gethin here on bodybuilding.com in the fat loss section

To me it seems to be a more complete, well rounded program then what I have been doing. I will start first thing tomorow when I get off work. Looking forward to this, hopefully I can find time to stay up with it, but with school, and work it can be tough at times. But I will try my best.

218 Going to buy a new digital scale this thursday so I can be more precise though. Feeling great now that I have lost some weight, a lot more energized and full of life compared to usual

Just doing a check in today, Still working out almost daily. I feel great do need to do more cardio though. Going onto day 7 of Kris Gethin's 12 week program, pretty good program so far. Tough but I like it a lot. Started taking creatine also, finished stacking it yesterday now onto maintenance.

Supplements I am taking now are Optimum Whey protein, Opitumem Cassein protein, Diabetic multivitamins (type 1 for 3 years now), NO Explode pre workout, and Optimum Glutamine capsules

I will be doing a weigh at the end of the month with pictures, I am curious to see if I made any progress

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 1911Alaska View Post
    Well after searching around on bodybuilding.com all night I decided that I am going to quit my program that I am doing and beging the 12 week program with Kris Gethin here on bodybuilding.com in the fat loss section

To me it seems to be a more complete, well rounded program then what I have been doing. I will start first thing tomorow when I get off work. Looking forward to this, hopefully I can find time to stay up with it, but with school, and work it can be tough at times. But I will try my best.
    Just don't expect anywhere near the same results Kris got on his 12 week program. I kind of hate that 12-week program & video cause it's such a scam. All he did was shave, get a tan, gel his hair, and lose like 20 lbs for his "after" picture but he was already hyooge so it looks like he got in way better shape than he actually did. And I kind of suspect he might have been riding a bike at some point in there.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

Just finished up day 7 up Kris's workout routine, man was that tough. By far the toughest workout so far in this routine. I am in bed now still really sore from it. But I need it so thats very good, at least I know I am doing work . Tomorrow is the break day in the routine but I am skipping it and doing the chest/triceps workout then taking my break day on Sunday

KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KellyP92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 1911Alaska View Post
    Just finished up day 7 up Kris's workout routine, man was that tough. By far the toughest workout so far in this routine. I am in bed now still really sore from it. But I need it so thats very good, at least I know I am doing work . Tomorrow is the break day in the routine but I am skipping it and doing the chest/triceps workout then taking my break day on Sunday
    One week down, bet it feels good to get going!! Keep it up
    "Be true to the best you know. This is your high ideal. If you do your best, you cannot do more."
    Dresses, H. W.

My Log :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148491933

ziaasp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep Going. Dont give up.. Good luck.

Originally Posted by KellyP92 View Post
    One week down, bet it feels good to get going!! Keep it up

Thanks for the support guys it is appreciated! I ordered some fat gripz and finally used them today for my chest/triceps workout. I really like them a lot, I had a pretty good workout today and the fat gripz made it better. My forearms are pretty sore compared to usual. I would definitely recommend them

W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100) W8lossfunction is not very well liked. (-100)
    QUOTE=1911Alaska;963785623]Thanks for the support guys it is appreciated! I ordered some fat gripz and finally used them today for my chest/triceps workout. I really like them a lot, I had a pretty good workout today and the fat gripz made it better. My forearms are pretty sore compared to usual. I would definitely recommend them[/QUOTE]

great job, nothing will stop you once u put your mind to it. tip: the longer your body is sore, the better results. increase your reps til u hit fatigue.

11/3

Time for my monthly update for october (few days late). I am at 215 now but going to start doing some more cardio and some crossfit into my routine. Don't feel like I am getting enough of it and focus too much on lifting. Had some car issues this past week so wasn't able to go to the gym and really messed up my diet and exercise regimen that week, but got back into and hopefully I will be able to keep myself motivated I am starting to feel less motivated lately to give it my all. I think I am getting bored with my routine and so I am going to switch it up like I said earlier. But attached should be 2 pics, one of me and one on the scale. I am down 16 pounds though from day 1 to today, so that is good to see
    Attached Images