sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

SMU football player "stiffs" prostitute

I bet his roommates, parents, coaches, and school are proud of this dim-wit. It never amazes me at how absolutely stupid some guys are.

The SMU coaching staff needs to make watching the movie "Risky Business" a requirement for all incoming freshmen football players.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2012/07/26/s...e-of-burglary/

Audaces fortuna iuvat BillReilly's Avatar
    BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    I suspect these three are not majoring in physics.

What often strikes me about these stories is the property involved. We're always told by the "pay the players" crowd that these kids can't afford a movie or a big Mac because of NCAA rules. Yet, they always seem to have flat screens, xboxes, laptops and so forth, despite coming from poverty in many cases.

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BillReilly View Post
    I suspect these three are not majoring in physics.

What often strikes me about these stories is the property involved. We're always told by the "pay the players" crowd that these kids can't afford a movie or a big Mac because of NCAA rules. Yet, they always seem to have flat screens, xboxes, laptops and so forth, despite coming from poverty in many cases.

Alot time they have extra money from their scholarship to buy stuff, others have jobs.

Audaces fortuna iuvat BillReilly's Avatar
    BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by drarmament View Post
    Alot time they have extra money from their scholarship to buy stuff, others have jobs.
    They don't get extra money from their scholarship and they don't have jobs. The NCAA cracked down on the no-show job stuff a long time ago. The scholarship reimburses them money for tuition, fees, room and board, and books. They don't gt to keep the change. In fact, it is a violation if they sell their books.

In the football crazy parts of the country, there are plenty of "cash handshakes" for these kids.

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BillReilly View Post
    They don't get extra money from their scholarship and they don't have jobs. The NCAA cracked down on the no-show job stuff a long time ago. The scholarship reimburses them money for tuition, fees, room and board, and books. They don't gt to keep the change. In fact, it is a violation if they sell their books.

In the football crazy parts of the country, there are plenty of "cash handshakes" for these kids.

OK, I meant student loans... There is alot of cash handshakes that to go down and there is alot of other stuff that goes down too. I'm not trying tho, I understand your view and agree.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Usually the alumni pick up the hooker tab.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    Usually the alumni pick up the hooker tab.
    ^^^^This.^^^^
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns