Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TTA ban???

Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trence666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interested I am O,,O!

NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NewYorkMets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can it be stacked with a stim based fat burner or lean xtreme?
    also, can I take it before bed? Saw one of the reviews and the person reviewing it took a dose before bed.
    Eli 2 Rings a.k.a. Eli Montana a.k.a. Eli Unitas a.k.a. Eli Swag Newton a.k.a. Goats gonna Goat !

Rand Paul 2016

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NewYorkMets View Post
    also, can I take it before bed? Saw one of the reviews and the person reviewing it took a dose before bed.
    Yes and yes

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, you can stack TTA and stimulants, as well as cortisol inhibitors. Yes, you can dose it pre-bed.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check this link for help on running stacks on stacks

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=dcp
    Last edited by vicesoldier; 03-08-2012 at 05:56 PM.
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    www.********.com/becomehybrid
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    Big pharma wants it. It's only a matter of time until they get it. We're just discontinuing it before that becomes an issue for us.
    Good to know. Thanks for your response. I would rep you however my reps mean NOTHING but dont they all?

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    This... Although we're going to eke out small DCP batches until we no longer can. It's currently in Phase III trials, so it won't be too much longer.
    I saw the Phase I trial study but I have not seen the Phase II. Do you have a link or keywords off hand which will be useful in finding the write up?

Smitty, or anyone else who wishes to chime in, I see that you have created a thread about different stacks one can use to utilize this chemical. I am curious if combining Yohimbine Hcl,TTA & Raspberry ketones will create a synergistic effect?

My train of though is the Yohimbine will mobilize the fat, the raspberry ketones will cleave the fatty acids into smaller chains & the TTA will increase metabolization of the fats which have been liberated and cleaved. Is there an error in my thinking? Would anything make it more effective to add or substitute? I also plan to increase my electrolytes to avoid cramping.

I also have another question if anyone knows off hand. Do the effects of TTA start with the first dose or does a reservoir of the chemical need to be built up in your body. To put it another way does TTA work like an opioid where when you take it the effects are quickly established or like most SSRI's where the drug needs to be built up within ones system. If the latter is true how long after a regimen of TTA is started until the effects start?

Thanks again for your responses!

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you ingest it rectally? Makes all the difference.
    Ingesting and rectally are two separate things pally.

What's your guys favorite dose of TTA? I've used iirc, 800mg daily, maybe a 1g? Been so long.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Kryptos View Post
    Good to know. Thanks for your response. I would rep you however my reps mean NOTHING but dont they all?

I saw the Phase I trial study but I have not seen the Phase II. Do you have a link or keywords off hand which will be useful in finding the write up?

Smitty, or anyone else who wishes to chime in, I see that you have created a thread about different stacks one can use to utilize this chemical. I am curious if combining Yohimbine Hcl,TTA & Raspberry ketones will create a synergistic effect?

My train of though is the Yohimbine will mobilize the fat, the raspberry ketones will cleave the fatty acids into smaller chains & the TTA will increase metabolization of the fats which have been liberated and cleaved. Is there an error in my thinking? Would anything make it more effective to add or substitute? I also plan to increase my electrolytes to avoid cramping.

I also have another question if anyone knows off hand. Do the effects of TTA start with the first dose or does a reservoir of the chemical need to be built up in your body. To put it another way does TTA work like an opioid where when you take it the effects are quickly established or like most SSRI's where the drug needs to be built up within ones system. If the latter is true how long after a regimen of TTA is started until the effects start?

Thanks again for your responses!
    http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00605787
    or... PMID: 19267708

Easiest question first, TTA does accumulate in the system... Some experience effects of the other ingredients within a day or two, but TTA effects don't particularly present with a "feeling". There may be some water retention, which dissipates after cessation.

Now, you could, theoretically, combine TTA, RK, and yohimbine HCl... But you're missing some key components. The potassium, salvia, and PLCAR are three major ingredients that really bring this formula to an elevated level. True, too, that alpha-yohimbine is preferred over HCl due to the lack of side effects that some experience when using higher doses of HCl.

Some may think that they're bypassing the cost of DCP by purchasing these ingredients separately, but if attempting to replicate the formula from bulk, the buyer would find that DCP is much more cost-efficient, and convenient.

Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Ingesting and rectally are two separate things pally.

What's your guys favorite dose of TTA? I've used iirc, 800mg daily, maybe a 1g? Been so long.
    I see your point... You could ingest my rectum orally, but not rectally.

I usually post the phase I study in this situation that claims there's very little difference between a 600mg and 1g dose... This is, of course, only over the course of 7 days.

MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @Smitty

What is GENOMYX going to do as far as a "similiar" product?

Research /Rethink/Rename/REstack -?

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    does the expiration date on TTA bottles matter?

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleDojo View Post
    @Smitty

What is GENOMYX going to do as far as a "similiar" product?

Research /Rethink/Rename/REstack -?
    We've been carefully researching an alternative formulation that will indeed be comparable, if not superior.

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    does the expiration date on TTA bottles matter?
    Depends on how far past the expiration date, and how it's delivered... It's a saturated fatty acid, don't forget, so if it's in a gel or encapsulated form, you might have to concern yourself with deterioration.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We've been carefully researching an alternative formulation that will indeed be comparable, if not superior.

Depends on how far past the expiration date, and how it's delivered... It's a saturated fatty acid, don't forget, so if it's in a gel or encapsulated form, you might have to concern yourself with deterioration.

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmm ok i was thinking about getting a few bottles for later use because i dont really have a need for them currently but im hesitant

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00605787

I see your point... You could ingest my rectum orally, but not rectally.
    my god lol
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000) vicesoldier is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmm ok i was thinking about getting a few bottles for later use because i dont really have a need for them currently but im hesitant
    I believe a lot of peeps are doing the same, just like big pharmas took away Piracetam now you look online for it and it has doubled in price if you can find it
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    I believe a lot of peeps are doing the same, just like big pharmas took away Piracetam now you look online for it and it has doubled in price if you can find it
    i just want to know how much it actually helps, like is it really worth it or is it another supplement that can help alittle

i just want to know how much it actually helps, like is it really worth it or is it another supplement that can help alittle
    True but just look at the ingredients in DCP you won't find another supplement that has TTA, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Potassium Pyruvate, and Raspberry Ketones in one. Later on you might need purchase all of them one by one to make a great burner
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    True but just look at the ingredients in DCP you won't find another supplement that has TTA, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Potassium Pyruvate, and Raspberry Ketones in one. Later on you might need purchase all of them one by one to make a great burner
    i think you mis-understood my question. Im asking if TTA is really that great not DCP. Im saying is the single ingredient TTA really a difference maker?

i think you mis-understood my question. Im asking if TTA is really that great not DCP. Im saying is the single ingredient TTA really a difference maker?
    Gotcha

TTA has a lot of benefits, it is a non metabolizable fatty acid. This means it will build up in your system and stay even after you stop taking it. Long-chain 3-thia fatty acids are cardio protective and help fight heart disease. So many studies are on the net like how TTA is a health product meant to specifically reduce body fat and therefore increase muscle definition because it does encourage lipolysis, or fat burning.

Theres a reason why the big pharmas want to keep it to themselves and not let any supplement companies keep it for profit. Guess its all on you and how your body reacts to TTA. Some may see a difference some may not.
    Last edited by vicesoldier; 03-09-2012 at 11:14 AM.
    Alan~Hybrid soldier
    www.gethybrid.net
    ***US ARMY MP(CID)***

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Will this include a 3-Thia fatty acid analog? another synthetically formulated fatty acid? I love TTA but any company that supplies this product is or has been playing with fire no different then company's supplying designer steroids imo

MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuscleDojo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes! What I like to hear! *where dat like button?*

I just got a fresh batch Exp date is 2/14.

Originally Posted by dangetinthere View Post
    Will this include a 3-Thia fatty acid analog? another synthetically formulated fatty acid? I love TTA but any company that supplies this product is or has been playing with fire no different then company's supplying designer steroids imo
    The only difference is that the FDA/DEA aren't raiding our warehouses... From a legal standpoint, those are two very different scenarios; from an ethical one, I can see what you're saying. And the same could be said for any company manufacturing an ingredient or formula that's found to be as or more effective than a pharmaceutical counterpart.

Apologies if that came off as overly defensive... But I don't want us categorized with PH/DS manufacturers.

Can't answer that first question, though... Not yet anyway.

The only difference is that the FDA/DEA aren't raiding our warehouses... From a legal standpoint, those are two very different scenarios; from an ethical one, I can see what you're saying. And the same could be said for any company manufacturing an ingredient or formula that's found to be as or more effective than a pharmaceutical counterpart.

Apologies if that came off as overly defensive... But I don't want us categorized with PH/DS manufacturers.

Can't answer that first question, though... Not yet anyway.
    No I understand perfectly. Your company didn't bring TTA to the market... I used a bad analogy with the the DS's let me rephrase: Selling TTA is the same as a company selling Ostraine as a supplement. No ethics in what I saying, I personally don't mind one bit I like TTA. I Like DS's. But it is dangerous from a legal and business standpoint.

TTA was developed by Pharma for fat loss and other benefits, supplement company's sourced it and put it in product.
    Mk2866 was developed by Pharma for muscle growth and other benefits, supplement company sourced it and put it in product.

both developed by pharma, both not natural. Just saying no reflection on you and your company
    Last edited by dangetinthere; 03-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I understand perfectly. Your company didn't bring TTA to the market... I used a bad analogy with the the DS's let me rephrase: Selling TTA is the same as a company selling Ostraine as a supplement. No ethics in what I saying, I personally don't mind one bit I like TTA. I Like DS's. But it is dangerous from a legal and business standpoint.

TTA was developed by Pharma for fat loss and other benefits, supplement company's sourced it and put it in product.
    Mk2866 was developed by Pharma for muscle growth and other benefits, supplement company sourced it and put it in product.

both developed by pharma, both not natural. Just saying no reflection on you and your company
    I understand what you're saying. It's not a risky position legally at the current moment, SNS and Genomyx are just taking precautions before the ban happens, the FDA steps in and starts raiding warehouses as well as giving out notices and fines.

The reason why some of this stuff may be considered "dangerous" is because users lack self-responsibility and take more then is directed, for a longer time and so forth. We can't help it if people will be retarded and ignore what we say, what is printed on the bottle and what other users have been doing...

I understand your point though.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    The reason why some of this stuff may be considered "dangerous" is because users lack self-responsibility and take more then is directed, for a longer time and so forth. We can't help it if people will be retarded and ignore what we say, what is printed on the bottle and what other users have been doing...
    ^^^ This. Seeing a little too much "if directed is good then twice as much must be better.." with TTA
    Kenshin and Dbone's Nursing Home Adventures (ongoing) ... http://tinyurl.com/ns23wak

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I understand what you're saying. It's not a risky position legally at the current moment, SNS and Genomyx are just taking precautions before the ban happens, the FDA steps in and starts raiding warehouses as well as giving out notices and fines.

I understand your point though.
    agreed. people are retarded. TTA seems very safe to me. I guess I am just stretching the point that it is not dshea complaint

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    agreed. people are retarded. TTA seems very safe to me. I guess I am just stretching the point that it is not dshea complaint
    Or it works too well and big pharma wants to capitalize.
    I've been wronged by that super dirty son of a bitch dazed" crew.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ppl are stocking up on TTA like M1T in 2004!

Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kryptos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    24.95 for dcp at a place but I am quite a whore... something less than significant in the real world may help u....
    Last edited by Kryptos; 05-27-2012 at 04:05 AM. Reason: add dcp lol