Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    ha biggest joke post ever --- please pinpoint areas in the formulation you feel are underdosed
    Usually don't return to old post, but did on this one and noticed you wanted a reply.

Let me start by saying that I support many Gaspari products and have poured a lot of money into Myo, SizeON, SP MAX (before it gave me tons of stomach issues), etc.

Here are some of my concerns with Anavite:

-I feel that it's underdosed on Magnessium, Potassium, and Calcium. Yes, it has some in it, but could be more.
    -Uses lots of food dies
    -Has strong odor and taste
    -The real selling point for Anavite, in my mind, has always been the Beta Alanine. I feel that this can be purchased in bulk much cheaper and doesn't necessarily need to be in a multi.

I feel that if you look at Multis such as Orange Triad, you can certainly get more bang for your buck. I'm also a long time Animal Pak user. Optimen would be a better value IMHO too.

Don't really wish to sway others opinions, just stating mine. Also, use IntraPro a lot.
    ★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TOMaHULK View Post
    Usually don't return to old post, but did on this one and noticed you wanted a reply.

Let me start by saying that I support many Gaspari products and have poured a lot of money into Myo, SizeON, SP MAX (before it gave me tons of stomach issues), etc.

-I feel that it's underdosed on Magnessium, Potassium, and Calcium. Yes, it has some in it, but could be more.
    -Uses lots of food dies
    -The real selling point for Anavite, in my mind, has always been the Beta Alanine. I feel that this can be purchased in bulk much cheaper and doesn't necessarily need to be in a multi.
    Constructive criticism there. If we ever tweak the formula, I'll certainly keep those points in mind and be sure to hit me up for a bottle to review. Unfortunately, the beta-alanine market is about to be turned upside down. A lot of companies were purchasing beta-alanine without giving royalties to the patent owner. A few rather large companies are getting sued now for not using CarnoSyn and a bunch of others are too.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Constructive criticism there. If we ever tweak the formula, I'll certainly keep those points in mind and be sure to hit me up for a bottle to review. Unfortunately, the beta-alanine market is about to be turned upside down. A lot of companies were purchasing beta-alanine without giving royalties to the patent owner. A few rather large companies are getting sued now for not using CarnoSyn and a bunch of others are too.
    Appreciate it.

Yep, looks like the Beta Alanine is about to become the new Whey market.

I blame Pepsi for this too somehow.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Clear some space in your inbox please. Sending you some info.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)

-Uses lots of food dies

I feel that if you look at Multis such as Orange Triad, you can certainly get more bang for your buck. I'm also a long time Animal Pak user. Optimen would be a better value IMHO too.

Don't really wish to sway others opinions, just stating mine. Also, use IntraPro a lot.
    That does seem to be what people praise this product for. However, as you mentioned, it can be purchased cheap in bulk and many of us already use products containing BA. Sure it's nice having some extra BA, but it doesn't justify the high cost. It's a multi. Anavite is fine but SportPharma Multi-V is much less then 1/2 the price and has a better profile imo. Check out it's Sports Performance blend, lots of extras there.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Uses lots of food dies

Stopped reading at optimen.
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    Stopped reading at optimen.
    So you read until the last sentence?

Optimen isn't a bad multi for people on a strict budget. It damn sure beats a one a day.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you read until the last sentence?

Optimen isn't a bad multi for people on a strict budget. It damn sure beats a one a day.
    Not really lol. If price is an issue then life force and adam are much better for around the same price

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    Not really lol. If price is an issue then life force and adam are much better for around the same price
    Haven't tried those. Just taking about the multis I've used. I've heard good things about both.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning

ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChaosCreator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im kinda on a budget, i have whey and creatine already. Should i get orange triads and oximegas with a cheap bcaa or now adam/life force for multi and a bcaa like xtend or atomic 7

Originally Posted by ChaosCreator View Post
    Im kinda on a budget, i have whey and creatine already. Should i get orange triads and oximegas with a cheap bcaa or now adam/life force for multi and a bcaa like xtend or atomic 7
    Get adam or life force. Then NOW super epa or something similair. and no bcaas, get a good pre workout instead

BEST LOOKING MISCER

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wrote that post regarding tablets before I new much about pharmaceutical dispersion agents, tableting density based on compression kinetics in manufacturing, etc. Just like screen names change, so can a person's level of expertise in a certain area. Anavite is a solid product. Caps do dissolve faster there is no doubt about it. However, they can allow for a greater degree of oxidation as well depending on the density of the fill whereas tablets offer better stability with certain ingredient combinations. Do you know the degradation rate of Vitamin C and Methylcobalamin within a multivitamin matrix?
    I'm not too concerned with oxidation of either as, A. there's a zillion percent RDA of B12 in every decent multi and is present in a lot of foods I consume 2. I take extra supplemental vit c.

Any other deflections?
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    correct me if i'm wrong but if you were to buy adam or life force then l-carnitine, l-tartrate and beta alanine are you not over the price of the anavite?

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just buy some multis at walmart and bulk L-Carnitine and bulk BA...save yourself the grief...you just want that flashy container don't you? You just want the label....no you want it in pill form...hmm...take anything with powder in it...are we a little lazy?

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    correct me if i'm wrong but if you were to buy adam or life force then l-carnitine, l-tartrate and beta alanine are you not over the price of the anavite?
    Are you asking me? I already have asstons of LCLT and it's very, very cheap. BA is in my preWO. So there's no need to get excess from a multi that is likely underdosed for optimum results. I will admit that I've not looked at a label of anavite in many many months, but I'm taking a very educated guess here.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aware me on lclt together in bulk please

how much should a guy dose as well as how much beta per day

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LCLT isn't a big winner anyway...you don't need it just like you don't even need a multi...if you want a multi for overall health and we don't even know if it helps that much in that regard - then just buy something cheap....LCLT isn't gonna make you gain a lot of muscle and neither is BA....they enhance perforamnce a little bit...not much...just a little bit...but look it up online...i've seen in bulk before...much much cheaper...don't go to the local stores though b/c then anavite wins on price much of the time...no local stores carry the bulk

gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000) gat0rbait is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Ya, takes a lot longer to break up a tablet than capsules. Some people who used multi pro had claimed they still see whole tablets in the toilet post deuce. But the most ironic thing is back in 07 or 08, a Des wrote a big long 'article' about why no one should ever use a tablet multi. Some 3-4 years later, Gaspari has a tablet multi.
    Drama aside, it's a fact that caps break open/dissolve a lot faster and I wouldn't gamble on a tablet, especially if my diet wasn't the most diverse, which I'm sure that 99% of you fall into this category.
    Jey man I was following the other thread about AI which is now gone?... Given the situation there couldnt a tablet (how do I phrase this) provide more "assurance" of having the actual listed ingrediats because a capsule is obviously easier to manufacture?
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    09 CBR 600RR

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

AEN APE Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148800333

LCLT is a product, sold in bulk. Google it, you will find e-tailers. I believe BA dose is recommended to 3-5g a day. Start low, and slowly add up to 3-5g. Addition of NAC makes it more active.

Originally Posted by gat0rbait View Post
    Jey man I was following the other thread about AI which is now gone?... Given the situation there couldnt a tablet (how do I phrase this) provide more "assurance" of having the actual listed ingrediats because a capsule is obviously easier to manufacture?
    If you're asking why I say a tablet mutli shouldn't be used or why a capsule should be used, that's stated on the first page, I believe. If you're asking something else, then I don't have a fawking clue what you just said...