ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

40 is the new 20 - a Bioforge v3 and Triazole log

Ok, so I alluded to it a bit in another thread but figured I should start a full log for this. It's only been 4 full days now, but already I'm seeing enough from this that I can tell it will be worth logging.

Basic plan is:

Running 4 bottles of BF v3 and Triazole at 4 caps a day each. Two of each first thing in the morning, and two each in the evening just before workout. Doing it this way instead of all 4 BF in the morning because I'm hoping it will help with sleep a bit. Since I had dreams about President Obama prancing through the meadows on a unicorn last night, I think I might be onto something!

As far as diet, I've been doing IF with a split of:

Lifting days: Around 2300-2400 cal, 300g protein, 200g carbs, and 40g of fat.
    Non-lifting/easy cardio/stretching days: Around 1900 cal, 300g protein, 20g carbs, and 75g of fat.

Plan is just coffee until around 3pm (I work roughly 7am to 4pm) and then a shake or small meal before working out with the big meal(s) making up the rest of the calories between 6pm and 9pm.

That's the plan to start. I'm trying to cut down a bit from current 228 lbs and 15.7% bf to around 208 lbs and 11-12% bf after the 90 days. We'll see and adjust as things go along. Feedback more than welcome, and I'll try and update at least weekly on Mondays.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too much zinc between the both of them I feel, iirc Pinch recommended a copper supplement if it was needed could be brotalkin tho, he'll undoubtedly be in here at some point and clarify for you

Up cals a bit to man, those are pretty low for your size, better to start at maintenance and work your way down, fat is really low on off days as well, you could easily drop protein down to 220-230 and add in another 20-30G of fat

I myself noticed no change in sleep pattern dosing all 4 in the am of BF, as opposed to 2/2
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Epic stack. So both BF and TZ for 12 weeks?
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10) ironmanjt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Epic stack. So both BF and TZ for 12 weeks?
    Yup, 4/day of both BF and TZ...and there's still those pesky leftover 100 AX I need to add at the end as you suggested. Wouldn't want them going bad!

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironmanjt View Post
    Yup, 4/day of both BF and TZ...and there's still those pesky leftover 100 AX I need to add at the end as you suggested. Wouldn't want them going bad!
    This is going to be funny

This is going to be funny
    I'm not finding it very funny just 5 days in...more like absolutely epic. The intense and strange dreams are something else though. Woke up after 5-6 hrs this morning, thinking "is this what they meant by needing less sleep" then passed out for 4 more - ending up a couple hours late to work. Fortunately, nobody really noticed or cared too much.

Today was chest/shoulders workout, and hit major bests on 5 of the 6 lifts despite being tired and dealing with some really nasty work-related stuff. If this is what a bad day is like, I can't wait to see the good days several weeks in!

I'm not finding it very funny just 5 days in...more like absolutely epic. The intense and strange dreams are something else though. Woke up after 5-6 hrs this morning, thinking "is this what they meant by needing less sleep" then passed out for 4 more - ending up a couple hours late to work. Fortunately, nobody really noticed or cared too much.
    Today was chest/shoulders workout, and hit major bests on 5 of the 6 lifts despite being tired and dealing with some really nasty work-related stuff. If this is what a bad day is like, I can't wait to see the good days several weeks in!
    The best has definitely yet to come.

The best has definitely yet to come.
    Like deadlifts up 20 pounds today with absolutely no effort at all?

Like deadlifts up 20 pounds today with absolutely no effort at all?
    I foresee 12 weeks of orgasmic updates

dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dk5bdubs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Following along.

Ok so...I failed big time. Ended up traveling four straight weeks for work and cutting things very early before much progress had been made. Major fail.

However, there's a giant upside...it gave me the chance to start this log again yesterday and all was not lost...I did make lots of progress. Current plan will be the same: run 12 weeks of BioForge along with Triazole, and burn the spare AX at the end of the cycle. But, this time, I have a great baseline including labs:

Weight: 221.4
    Bodyfat: 15.4% (according to Tanita, same caveats as above)
    Total Testosterone Level: 436 (Normal range 250-1100)
    Free Testosterone Level: 86 (Normal range 35-155)

So, now, let's see if I can bring it home this time!

Re-sub

Re-sub
    Sorry folks that I haven't been keeping it up...but we have bloodwork!

Training/diet has been pretty much spot-on, hitting macros most days, etc etc.

So, after exactly four weeks, the numbers:

Weight: 221.4 down to 216.8
    Bodyfat: 15.4% down to 14.1% (according to Tanita, same caveats as above)
    Total Testosterone Level: 436 (Normal range 250-1100) up to 510 after 4 weeks
    Free Testosterone Level: 86 (Normal range 35-155) <b>down</b> to 84 after 4 weeks

Have to admit - I'm a bit surprised that free actually dropped, and the increase in total was so moderate. Any thoughts? I'll keep it up at least 4 more weeks to see where things go, but if I get more of an increase might just move on then...

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fountain of Youth stack for sure!