Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHAG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dam didnt know an argument was going to erupt

what you think about his words, not trying to bash anyone just came across this and seeing what people think

start at 6:05 or start from begining, he touchs a lot upon what most of the people in this thread said i just trying to hear your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MM4I...31F3A6&index=1

Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Darkblue90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by iHAG View Post
    dam didnt know an argument was going to erupt

what you think about his words, not trying to bash anyone just came across this and seeing what people think

start at 6:05 or start from begining, he touchs a lot upon what most of the people in this thread said i just trying to hear your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MM4I...31F3A6&index=1
    many believe that the fat burning zone is a myth...as this guy was going on with doing cardio at 65% of your HRmax to burn fat and not muscle.

APPARENTLY, significant fat burn doesn't occur just then, but hours later. Similar to the idea that your muscles don't grow in the gym, but later when you rest and sleep
    I always rep back

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you do cardio in a fasted state (upon waking etc) will you burn more bodyfat than doing cardio at anoter time in the day in a well feed state? Yes you will.

BUT you have to look at the bigger picture, if you do fasted cardio you will burn more fat during the cardio but less fat during the rest of the day, now if you did cardio in a feed state you will burn less fat during the cardio but more fat during the day (considering you are in a calorie deficit) At the end of the day fat loss or fat gain is occured by calories in VS calories out.

It dosent matter when you do your cardio, dosent matter if you are in a fasted or feed state, the overall fat loss will be equal.