Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000)

Ttdskann's OBF Log

Hey everyone, my name is Tyler and here's some stuff about me.

I'm currently 18 years old, going to school at a university in New York. I'm currently about 196 pounds or so and I've been overweight since I was probably 12 or so. I'm finally realizing it and it's about time to do something about it since I've never had the motivation before.

I'll be weighing in on Monday mornings before I get up for class around 9 a.m. or so and I'll be trying to keep track of my body fat percentage and my lifting stats. I'm going to be starting my cut at about 1800 calories starting today while taking Cytosport's Muscle Milk and Creatine Monohydrate to keep my muscles from weakening too much and to keep my protein intake high enough.

I will hopefully be keeping progress pictures in this log as well as posting my start pictures in the OBF thread within the next day or so, not sure when I can get them up because of nowhere to really take the pictures. My profile picture is currently my only one and it was taken about a week ago or so and I've dropped about another pound or two since then.

After tonight I will be posting up my workout routine, what I lifted and other activities I did such as sports and what not.

If anyone wants a buddy to keep on track of things and for good motivation, be sure to PM me, but as for now, good luck to everyone who's doing the OBF transformation contest.

Tyler

Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000) Ttdskann is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wasn't able to workout last night considering I lost my gym card for the membership gym that I usually use :/.
    I guess I will be heading to the one of the University Gym's tonight to try and get the best workout I can.
    And here are my start pictures that I've already posted in the OBF start/ending picture thread:

Well it has been quite a while since I've even been able to get anywhere near keeping up with this log so I'll do a quit little update before I do my morning stuff.

Today I weighed in at only about a pound less than before, but, using the same calculator consistently my body fat percentage is actually down by almost two percent. That's a start if you ask me.

Right now I'm supplementing with Muscle Milk vanilla and also cake batter(ew), GNC creatine monohydrate (not pounding it down though like most people are), one a day multivitamins and some cheap six star creatine (fruit punch).

I also found some thermogenic fat burners that have been sitting around for some time in the package, since about last august or so when I tried them and got surgery so that wasn't happening anymore. Not too sure if I want to supplement these in as well or if they would screw with my stomach because of the other stuff I'm taking.

Well I hopefully can get some progress pictures up this weekend and people can see how I'm changing, even though I think my log has like 7 views, 5 of them being me!

Still no progress pictures! I've lost about 5 pounds since the start of the competition. A total of 6 inches between my waist, hips, thighs and neck, and have seen an increase in strength.

While looking in the mirror I can see a difference coming on and hopefully everyone else can see them too! I'm going on vacation to Florida hopefully in a day, leaving tomorrow, and hopefully can use the Florida weather to my advantage and not binge inside or something like that.

My weight is down to 192.4. The lowest it has been in over a year, I'm so proud of it too!

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)
    REPPED and Rated your thread. Where have ya been? Get this thread up and going. Stick with it dont give up the OBF is almost over. Hang in there.
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

♥ MsTropix.Frolix Fall/Winter OBF DIARY®
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127964933