adamrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what cortisol products are ok on keto?

well i need peoples help again cause i need a cortisol supliment but dnt know which 1 to get just cuz i dnt kno which 1s or any will knock me out ketosis,but iwas planning on buying higher power cortished but dnt know if i can take it.can i get some help?

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You mean you need to take extra cortisol, or you are trying to find a supplement to reduce cortisol?
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Doesn't keto already lower cortisol levels? Save the product for when you are off keto. Something like Lean Xtreme is good.

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    You mean you need to take extra cortisol, or you are trying to find a supplement to reduce cortisol?
    i need 2 reduce

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by adamrox View Post
    i need 2 reduce
    How do you know? Did you get a hormonal profile from your doctor?
    Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.

Originally Posted by RealMenDeadLift View Post
    How do you know? Did you get a hormonal profile from your doctor?
    no but im guessing i hav 2 reduce my cortisol cuz i workout 6 days a week and i got this littl patch of fat on my lower abs i just cnt get rid of ive tryed cheat meals they didnt work so the only thing i can think of is lowering my cortisol level cuz ive heard if cortisol is to high or always high your body not gonna want 2 get rid of fat or something like that.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's Broscience. Yes, very high cortisol levels can lead to storing fat on your belly but it's hugely overhyped. The biggest factor for BB-ers is that cortisol is catabolic, and will lead to muscle loss, or at least, very slow muscle gain. And you'd be extremely hungry. But for a BB-er to have high levels of cortisol, you'd been to be doing massive amounts of overtraining. Cortisol is not all bad, it's a good anti-inflamatory.

Phosphatidlyserine is good for lowering cortisol.

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    That's Broscience. Yes, very high cortisol levels can lead to storing fat on your belly but it's hugely overhyped. The biggest factor for BB-ers is that cortisol is catabolic, and will lead to muscle loss, or at least, very slow muscle gain. And you'd be extremely hungry. But for a BB-er to have high levels of cortisol, you'd been to be doing massive amounts of overtraining. Cortisol is not all bad, it's a good anti-inflamatory.

Phosphatidlyserine is good for lowering cortisol.
    ill look in2 it,Im just gonna try taking the product you recommended 2 me its not like nothing bad happen 2 me.i heard that being stressed also will help hold on 2 fat and im pretty stressed out everyday not cuz i train,i love training but cuz school and things like that.if a person has high cortisol levels and is stressed,will the cortisol be even higher and promote more fat gain or makeing fat harder 2 lose?

Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000) Wtf? is just really nice. (+1000)
    I looked into Cortished once.... wasn't too many positive reviews in the review section last time I looked.

I have low cortisol issues..but I'm on Hydrocortisone for it which is usually prescritpion.
    1k.
    I rape back faster if you paste a link in rape box.

High cortisol levels will make it harder to lose fat and gain muscle, but keeping insulin in check and lifting weights should go a long way to reduce cortisol. I'd think about getting a test on your cortisol levels before you start spending on supplements.