Closed Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UrbanNomad View Post
    "we suck as people" honestly? lol I just mentioned that you're self hating and that you'll always be viewed as a black guy. With views like yours, you're just making the problem worst instead of helping "your people" you distance yourself because you think you're better than them because you sum everyone up in one big ****ty category.
    Gotcha, I was raging and not being totally serious but I see what you did there. I will never hate myself, I hate ghetto black culture and those associated with it. Now what do you suggest I do to help "us"? Should I go out and support youth education (volunteering youth adventure flights to inner-city kids, donating time at homeless shelters in St. Ann, Mo while I flew for Uniter Express, speak about airline pilot careers at high schools etc....)? You know what reaction I get from "our" youth when I tell them about all the hard work to get to where I am? All the classes and studying and obligation?

Give it a shot and tell me you dont lose hope.
    ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ African American Airline Pilot ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

*M*F*C*

Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no offence im not being all proud of my county or anything but bring some "gangstas" or badasses like that to ukraine and tell them to **** around and jump ppl there. they would all be dead...no joke. i like like only the cool black ppl not those *******s trying to always be hard.

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol strong self hate, you'll never be white, no matter how hard you try.

inafter closet racists who wouldn't have the balls to say this shiit IRL lol.

There are *******s in every race, unlike the guy that I qouted, I don't feel the need to make excuses or apologize on their behalf. This doesn't "make black people look bad" and if you think it does, its cause you're a racist.
    Just watched the video about an hour ago.

Youths these days dress like school kids and are up to no good.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post
    black stereotypes aren't even stereotypes anymore, they are fact. That video is ridiculous.
    Oh, wow, seriously?

That statement is just as ridiculous, if not more, than the video in question.

Please don't generalize the whole based on the actions of a few. That makes you ignorant.

Not just sayin', that's just a fact.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow, strong cheap shot is strong... and lmao at guy windmilling him.. haha. i would have gingerly stood up, waved ahand of silence over the crowd, summoned the power of the gods and roared in my chaotic evil godly tone, "approac thee in a manner suggestion aggression... brothern."... as once stated by ronald at jersey beach

how come onw one can fight one on one any more?? ****. only **** tards "jump" someone with a mob
    *****official misc photography crew *****

abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sad part is, my friend got jumped on spring break (no video) by 5 black guys (because these 5 black guys were apparently jumping this other guy (who was also black)) so my friend went and tried to break it up, and of course him being the way he is started calling them p*ssys and what not...so they got pissed and tried to jump him, and he just happened to be a trained fighter, and ended up kicking all there ass*s and getting pulled off by the police.

Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemeaux is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Oh, wow, seriously?

That statement is just as ridiculous, if not more, than the video in question.

Please don't generalize the whole based on the actions of a few. That makes you ignorant.

Not just sayin', that's just a fact.
    I BET THAT IF Black ppl stopped doing this kind of **** there would be less racism like all the ima badass "gangsta" bull****.
    I wish there could be more of thos black ppl that are chill and tight and dont slur and try to sound gangsta. and less annoing black girls that think they can beat up everybody....u know what im talking about?
    Last edited by Gemeaux; 03-25-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's too bad they're so many ******s out there than respectable black dudes. ****ing guys can't even understand the simple concept of one on one fighting, ha.

stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post
    black stereotypes aren't even stereotypes anymore, they are fact. That video is ridiculous.
    hahaha

its funny because when white guys do stupid sh!t...like lets say, rape a kid the sentiment is usually "only a sick bastard would do such a thing"

when a black guy does something...it is "there go goes those animals again"

what is really going on here is that white people get some form of pleasure and validation when a token black guy does something stupid because it reinforces your racist believes and you perceived sense of superiority.

i suggest you learn how to be a bit more objective and honest with yourselves.

UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FenderFreak145 View Post
    Note a single time I mentioned that I wanted to be white.

What you're saying is no matter how hard I try I'll always be one of you right?
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Linking every post together up to yours.

He said he is an outcast among blacks because he is successful/went to school ect.

He said these people are a disgrace to blacks.

He said he has no black friends because of his accomplishments and they think hes to "good".

You post "no matter how hard you try you wont ever be white".

Gathering that information I came to the conclusion that you believe only white people are successful.
    ^ there's the problem, fuk it, lets all apologise when some black dude across the continent does stupid because it makes black people look bad. This mentality makes me rage. You neeeeeeeeeever see white people say this, why is this exclusive to blacks? I have nothing to do with what a criminal does, just because we have a similar skin tone?

Well, that's an interesting conclusion, but everyone knows thats not the case. Anyway didn't read entire thread TBH, his initial post was stupid, straight up and that's what I responded to. Again, my problem is summing black people up into one category, they're all jealous (ya, because no black people are ever successful), "we suck as people".

My point was that he should embrace his colour and accept that he doesn't have to act a certain way or be apologetic because he is "a black guy" no matter how hard he tries to distance himself from other blacks.
    ==============
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ==============

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer

midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gemeaux View Post
    I BET THAT IF Black ppl stopped doing this kind of **** there would be less racism like all the ima badass "gangsta" bull****.
    this be true......

stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500) stringtheorist is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Deadlift_10KG View Post
    it's too bad they're so many ******s out there than respectable black dudes. ****ing guys can't even understand the simple concept of one on one fighting, ha.
    how did you reach this conclusion? common sense should show you that is impossible.

Originally Posted by stringtheorist View Post
    hahaha

its funny because when white guys do stupid sh!t...like lets say, rape a kid the sentiment is usually "only a sick bastard would do such a thing"

when a black guy does something...it is "there go goes those animals again"

what is really going on here is that white people get some form of pleasure and validation when a token black guy does something stupid because it reinforces your racist believes and you perceived sense of superiority.

i suggest you learn how to be a bit more objective and honest with yourselves.
    DUDE your saying that like black people dont rape and do that **** too. see you r pulling the race card...what a surprise

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    i gotta know the story before I make any judgments. i kinda lol'ed when the guy by the toilets was getting punched in the face and then the guy threw sand in his face after.

moral of the sotry is don't get involved in **** unless you got people (more than they got) to back you up.
    Or just be a bodybuilder. No one can mess with that.

Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tobiasm3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There would be even less racism if dumb ****s such as yourself dont judge a whole group of people based on actions of some.

FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatWhiteKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how did you reach this conclusion? common sense should show you that is impossible.
    Black people are generalized like the thugs as shown in OP's video in most peoples minds.

Btw we landed on the moon!
    Cavs / Browns / Buckeyes / Indians

^ there's the problem, fuk it, lets all apologise when some black dude across the continent does stupid because it makes black people look bad. This mentality makes me rage. You neeeeeeeeeever see white people say this, why is this exclusive to blacks? I have nothing to do with what a criminal does, just because we have a similar skin tone?

Well, that's an interesting conclusion, but everyone knows thats not the case. Anyway didn't read entire thread TBH, his initial post was stupid, straight up and that's what I responded to. Again, my problem is summing black people up into one category, they're all jealous (ya, because no black people are ever successful), "we suck as people".

My point was that he should embrace his colour and accept that he doesn't have to act a certain way or be apologetic because he is "a black guy" no matter how hard he tries to distance himself from other blacks.
    dude u know that if u saw a vid on a site of a bunch of white guys jumping a black guy u would hate half the white ppl that u know and be like THAT **** IS RACIST!

Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deadlift_10KG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From my school, on streets, mall, just about everywhere. Especially at school, god damn. Also, common sense should show "gangsters" not to act the way they do. They come into a place that's made for everyone but always need to show off some sort of dominance. Like post up on the wall and eye everyone down or something, lol.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish there could be more of thos black ppl that are chill and tight and dont slur and try to sound gangsta. and less annoing black girls that think they can beat up everybody....u know what im talking about?
    No I ****ing don't, what's sad is you'd probably cast those very stereotypes against me until getting to know me as a person.

Stop with the ****ing generalizations please.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

THIS

black people still have a slavery mentality. it is as if this guy is scared that the massa is going to come whoop is ass cos one of his kind did something wrong.

get your heads out of your asses people and be your own man. stop internalizing the racist BS you've been fed.

blacks also help white people attribute events like this to all black people because we dont standup for ourselves.

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Actually I believe wiggers/racists are a disgrace to white people. Is it not true that white people are stereotyped as either being racist, redneck hillbillies or that they want to be black?

I have a Mexican friend who can't stand most Mexicans because of their ghetto mentality.

Sometimes me and my friends just shake our head in disgust at white people.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UrbanNomad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FenderFreak145 View Post
    Gotcha, I was raging and not being totally serious but I see what you did there. I will never hate myself, I hate ghetto black culture and those associated with it. Now what do you suggest I do to help "us"? Should I go out and support youth education (volunteering youth adventure flights to inner-city kids, donating time at homeless shelters in St. Ann, Mo while I flew for Uniter Express, speak about airline pilot careers at high schools etc....)? You know what reaction I get from "our" youth when I tell them about all the hard work to get to where I am? All the classes and studying and obligation?

Give it a shot and tell me you dont lose hope.
    Alright, now I understand. My bad for sounding a little harsh, but this topic makes me rage. I realize its hard not to end up jaded after a while, I was in the same exact situation until recently. Its a lot less effort to just generalize and say fuk it, that's the reason why I did it atleast.
    ==============
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ==============

"I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown." - Homer

Originally Posted by Tobiasm3 View Post
    There would be even less racism if dumb ****s such as yourself dont judge a whole group of people based on actions of some.
    ok *******. whats the majority do u ever see bodybuilders or athletic or luxurious ppl jump ppl or is it ppl that claim they are from, the hood and claim they are gangsta and have big egos.

feel͌ͦ̂ͮ̎̊̈́̑ͫ͒͌s good man SirBonzo's Avatar
    SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SirBonzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EVERYBODY likes the black guy in a sweater. Now that's a fact.

ok *******. whats the majority do u ever see bodybuilders or athletic or luxurious ppl jump ppl or is it ppl that claim they are from, the hood and claim they are gangsta and have big egos.
    lol, not sure if srs.

Originally Posted by Tobiasm3 View Post
    its few adn far between when someone doesnt act out a stereo type such as this... see it every day in college... hell even in my sociology class. theres SOME people in their that show their ass everyday... they say they had it worse off and such. but in reality, im not going to help those that wont help themselves.. **** that

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes and no.

Even if there was no violence amongst blacks, we'd still be called out on something. We could all be top scholars and there's still those feelings of "He/she shouldn't be that smart" or something stupid like that.

There essentially is no win.

I do my part, but it's not for whites, it's for me. You can hate me all you want, but at the end of the day, you're hating me for no reason. That's a personal problem.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500) Sthirteenturbo is not very helpful. (-500)
    lmao wheres the oh saviors of the freeworld, the one and only LE officers???? with the amount of beatings, murders, thefts, and other crimes going on you'd figure they'd spend more time actually doing police work then going around giving citations so they can make money for the state... bitch work if you ask me...
    DB Bench 110x4
    BB Bench 265x1

ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000) ManSupra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got jumped once it was gay, i was chillin havin a good time relaxing and i was laying down on my back when 2 *******s decide to start punching me and stomping me, luckily I had friends with me so one jumped on top of me to take the hits and the two others took care of those 2 clowns that started attacking me( my 2 friends that took care of them are pretty big too lol)

Originally Posted by Deadlift_10KG View Post
    From my school, on streets, mall, just about everywhere. Especially at school, god damn. Also, common sense should show "gangsters" not to act the way they do. They come into a place that's made for everyone but always need to show off some sort of dominance. Like post up on the wall and eye everyone down or something, lol.
    hahaha...if you live in a place where every black person you come across is a delinquent then i'll submit to you that you live in a place with alot of white delinquents also. its not a race thing, its a social and class thing.

no one is eyeing you, its all in your mind. people see what they want to see. you want to believe every black man is a criminal then you will, no one can really change your mind. it is a typical trap that white people often fall into.

"see there goes those n!gger animals again"

FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No matter if you like it or not we are always under a magnifying glass to the majority. When one person does something idiotic it reflects poorly upon all of us, I don't like it but that's kind of the way it is. That being said stupidity of any kind pisses me off, white, black, asian, indian, hispanic or otherwise...I just have a little more of a connection to black stupidity.

As I said before, I was raging...like most other posters in this thread. I cannot even begin to tell you how often I rage at bull**** like this. Was it a dumb thing to say? Of course, but it's what I was feeling at the moment and I will stand by it.

I am a black man and you're right...that will never change. I only rage when I see members of my race setting us back by acting like dumb****s while we are under the microscope of society.
    ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ African American Airline Pilot ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

*M*F*C*