serra119 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lifting for mass and bulking question

Here is what i want to do for my mass lifts considering im using keto to bulk

Mon-chest and tris
    Tues-legs abs
    wed-back and bi's
    thursday off
    Fri- bull body for depletion

Should i squeez some cardio to get into on monday? or use it sunday night after my carb up? to slip into ketosis quicker

I am 140 lbs at 6% bf i kno my bf is low i just want a forsure plan to keep my fat down and bulk

also on my carb up days im going to use 36 hrs to get at least 700 grams of carbs is that ok? i want to use a 70 20 10 split of carbs pro and fat would that work?

also shhould i have a carb up meal mid week since im bulking, if so how many carbs would work?
    im using a 65,30,5 ratio of fats protein and carbs
    any answers will help

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your tryin to bulk, skip cardio all together, up your protien, and some might think im nuts, but after, and Im talking like 15 minutes after workouts, consume a banana with your whey shake. You'll get your bulk

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you doing keto?
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nphelan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where's the shoulders?
    "I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round. " - Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by nphelan View Post
    where's the shoulders?
    I'll throw em in on my legs day thanks

Originally Posted by rusrious View Post
    If your tryin to bulk, skip cardio all together, up your protien, and some might think im nuts, but after, and Im talking like 15 minutes after workouts, consume a banana with your whey shake. You'll get your bulk
    a banana? why?

rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Instant sugars, goes right to your muscles,

Instant sugars, goes right to your muscles,
    would 12 grams dex work?

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by serra119 View Post
    I am 140 lbs at 6% bf i kno my bf is low i just want a forsure plan to keep my fat down and bulk
    Gah. WTF?
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Originally Posted by Atavis View Post
    Gah. WTF?
    what?

would 12 grams dex work?
    personally, i dont know.

Going to be truthfull here Dude, a banana has 30 carbs, but your tiny now as it is, and really dont think keto is right for you.

And, it depends on your workout. If your not trashin your muscles, a banana might not be good, but, your trying to gain. Perfect rule of thumb, is consume a banana after your TAXING workout, WITH your whey, reguardless if your keto or not.

A banana is a solid food, which carries more mass the dex, which IN TURN, ADDS BULK.

I just dont think keto is for you man.

personally, i dont know.

Going to be truthfull here Dude, a banana has 30 carbs, but your tiny now as it is, and really dont think keto is right for you.

And, it depends on your workout. If your not trashin your muscles, a banana might not be good, but, your trying to gain. Perfect rule of thumb, is consume a banana after your TAXING workout, WITH your whey, reguardless if your keto or not.

A banana is a solid food, which carries more mass the dex, which IN TURN, ADDS BULK.

I just dont think keto is for you man.
    why not?

why not?
    would a tkd work better? would only doin 4 days keto and a 36 hr carb up be better?

I want to gain muscle with minimal fat if you have a better idea for me let me know

Yeah Bro, look into it.

Something high protein would work wonders Im sure, but you NEED the carbs Bro, your cut nicely right now, so props to that, and I know what your aimin for, dont blame ya,

Eileen could help wonders with this thread, just sit back and wait and your answer will come, lol

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gah. WTF?
    I know. :/
    FEED THE MUSCLE, BURN THE FAT!

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what?
    If you want to bulk, you are going to have to get over losing your 6% and ripped abs status.

They are diametrically opposing goals.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

FFMI = 24

If you want to bulk, you are going to have to get over losing your 6% and ripped abs status.

They are diametrically opposing goals.
    so your saying keto would not work for me? im only tryin to put on 10 lbs and dont really care long it takes me i just want to stick to a good diet and lifting plan that would slowly but surely allow me to reach my goals

so your saying keto would not work for me? im only tryin to put on 10 lbs and dont really care long it takes me i just want to stick to a good diet and lifting plan that would slowly but surely allow me to reach my goals
    That's not even close to what I said.

Reread it.

FFMI = 24