Thread: pecs

kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)

pecs

heres my pecs, post yours if you want but if not here mine after my diet.
    Attached Images

|\/|USCLEI-IEAD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wierd pic? but nice job looks like you really worked them!

kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50) kibslib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awsome 320 downloads and 1 reply, cool

ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they look like boobs.
    --
    http://www.unwilling.co.uk/bb/
    daniel@unwilling.co.uk
    --

Chan Solo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ewark
    they look like boobs.
    so ture. but man boobs are cool
    cet

BigTony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think its that you work the top too much and not the bottom thats why the nipple looks too far down but thats my opinion but other then that your chest is huge good luck and i like how u covered ur face lol
    Anthony

tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) tennguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good definition.

A|X has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by |\/|USCLEI-IEAD
    wierd pic? but nice job looks like you really worked them!
    id have to agree.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Kibslib!

You're looking a little stubbly there. I see you have the same hair growth "problem" I have. Dang gorilla.

Anywho, the musculature in your chest is good. Keep up the good work!

What's your weight now, and are you still cutting?

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

I stopped cutting. The lowest I got was 148lbs. I'm 162lb right now and i'm trying to get as heavy as possible until my next cutting session in 7 or so months. Yea the hair is definatly a problem. I"m italian and we are the hairest people ever. Ok I shave my legs, arms chest, nair my neck and back. It takes me 2 hours to do everythinng.

lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kibslib
    I stopped cutting. The lowest I got was 148lbs. I'm 162lb right now and i'm trying to get as heavy as possible until my next cutting session in 7 or so months. Yea the hair is definatly a problem. I"m italian and we are the hairest people ever. Ok I shave my legs, arms chest, nair my neck and back. It takes me 2 hours to do everythinng.

How tall are you, I hate the body hair also. I can do okay but that chest hair can be stubborn. This is me at 148.5 at 5'7''
    Attached Images
    Last edited by lil4klift; 09-06-2004 at 12:09 PM.
    Don't be afraid
    ISSA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor

we're the same height , well i'm 5'7.5"

Ashockley has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

heres mine

Heres 3 of my pics
    Attached Images

PlanetStud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too have a hair problem, the asscrack/ass cheeks being the most troublesome areas I have hairs at a reported maximum of 3 inches!! Its rediculous. I have tried virtually all methods of removal, and im waiting for the "No No" Permenant Hair Removal system should be available in the UK about 10 years after you guys get it, if you havent already.

By the way good chest mass, but Id take pics from a different angle in future it doesnt show the chest in all its glory.

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good chest mate

Now lets hijack the guy's thread by talking about ass hair LOL