Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lol at keto. failed

i give up with this diet, seems way to good to be true, gave it a try and ended up gaining weight wtf.

i really dont know how you guys do it but if it works for you guys all i can say is lucky bastards,

i was actually doing better with a normal diet, eating normal foods so i guess ill stick to that.

i guess what works for some wont work for everybody otherwise life would be sooo boring

peace out
    suck it

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    losing fat = being in a caloric deficit

w/e diet lets u sit comfortably in a deficit is the best diet for u

some like keto, as fats can help you fee l satiated longer.(just 1 reason)

some ppl fail to run efficiently w/ low carbs, so it isnt for them.

but the main theme in any cutting diet is a caloric defcit

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Murder View Post
    i give up with this diet, seems way to good to be true, gave it a try and ended up gaining weight wtf.

i really dont know how you guys do it but if it works for you guys all i can say is lucky bastards,

i was actually doing better with a normal diet, eating normal foods so i guess ill stick to that.

i guess what works for some wont work for everybody otherwise life would be sooo boring

peace out
    Unfortunately this is true. Keto isn't for everyone just as things like IF or a 40/40/20 diet don't work well for everyone.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    losing fat = being in a caloric deficit

w/e diet lets u sit comfortably in a deficit is the best diet for u

some like keto, as fats can help you fee l satiated longer.(just 1 reason)

some ppl fail to run efficiently w/ low carbs, so it isnt for them.

but the main theme in any cutting diet is a caloric defcit

yes im very aware of the deficit, and keto was damn awesome because i rarely ever thought about food while on the diet, but eating an insanely amount of fat didnt work for me i guess
    suck it

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL, dude you hardly had any fat to burn. Even Lyles Mcdonald doesn't really push Keto for guys with less than 15% body fat.

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    what did your keto diet look like?

Registered User RollingThunderx's Avatar
    RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by queloque View Post
    LOL, dude you hardly had any fat to burn. Even Lyles Mcdonald doesn't really push Keto for guys with less than 15% body fat.
    What would be good for someone with 10%? 40 40 20? Maybe I shouldnt have been doing Keto...I still lose weight because of calorie deficit but I dont really know any other type of diet to do for getting to the single digits.

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This works best for carb addicts.If you had a shut-off gauge with a normal diet...you wouldn't see miraculous results with keto.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yea i think keto is best for carb sensitive people. luckily thats me

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RollingThunderx View Post
    What would be good for someone with 10%? 40 40 20? Maybe I shouldnt have been doing Keto...I still lose weight because of calorie deficit but I dont really know any other type of diet to do for getting to the single digits.
    Something to that effect. As you increase your carbs you should decrease your fats and focus on muscle building and feed those muscles with the increased carbs but make sure your intensity increases so you don't store those excess carbs as fat. Just keep it clean when you increase the cals.

RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RollingThunderx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Something to that effect. As you increase your carbs you should decrease your fats and focus on muscle building and feed those muscles with the increased carbs but make sure your intensity increases so you don't store those excess carbs as fat. Just keep it clean when you increase the cals.
    If I am in caloric deficit should I worry about the carbs becoming fat?? And to avoid that would I simply not eat too many at once?? I think I want to try this 40/40/20...I have the macros down, I just want to continue losing fat and enjoying some carbs here and there...

Originally Posted by RollingThunderx View Post
    If I am in caloric deficit should I worry about the carbs becoming fat?? And to avoid that would I simply not eat too many at once?? I think I want to try this 40/40/20...I have the macros down, I just want to continue losing fat and enjoying some carbs here and there...
    Carbs go to muscle glycogen stores, than energy utilization and lastly fat storage. So it all depends upon how well you deplete your muscles. If you don't do it properly yeah it can store as fat.

I recently got off of a 2 week 40% carb, 40% fat and protein at Lean Body Mass and eating at maintenance and did not store any fat. But my carbs were clean.
    Last edited by queloque; 08-18-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Carbs go to muscle glycogen stores, than energy utilization and lastly fat storage. So it all depends upon how well you deplete your muscles. If you don't do it properly yeah it can store as fat.

I recently got off of a 2 week 40% carb, 40% fat and protein at Lean Body Mass and eating at maintenance and did not store any fat. But my carbs were clean.
    Ah, I just enjoy eating a poptart or waffle here and there and thats the only reason I wanted carbs, for me its not too hard to cut them anymore. Thanks for the info, I appreciate the help.

Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Autobody will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What are "clean carbs?" and what is bad about "bad carbs".

Originally Posted by Autobody View Post
    What are "clean carbs?" and what is bad about "bad carbs".
    I personally don't consider ice cream, candy, soda, fructose syrup, processed flours. Avoid canned carbs if possible, kids cereals, pop tarts clean. But that's just me.
    Last edited by queloque; 08-19-2009 at 05:07 AM.

IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronCity151 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

peace out
    Murder, I only got so far on a calorie deficit diet. I lost much more weight when I boosted my cals to 3600 per day split over 7 meals per day, following 40/40/20. I try to stop eating carbs after lunch time, but you can still have your daily carbs and I always feel close to full because I eat every 2, 2 1/2 hours. My metabolism is cranked at this point.

Originally Posted by mgordon View Post
    Murder, I only got so far on a calorie deficit diet. I lost much more weight when I boosted my cals to 3600 per day split over 7 meals per day, following 40/40/20. I try to stop eating carbs after lunch time, but you can still have your daily carbs and I always feel close to full because I eat every 2, 2 1/2 hours. My metabolism is cranked at this point.
    great advice, highly appreciated. going to try find out where i went wrong thanks
    suck it

BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BalloonKnot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Did you gain fat or lean body mass.

I have a friend lose two inches in his waist and gained ten pounds by switching to keto in a matter of thirty days. That was unusual and never replicated to my knowledge but keto should help you lose weight if you eat at least two pounds of low carb vegetables a day.
    "The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work."-T. Edison-

"Governments should also decrease the role of economists - they're no more reliable than astrologers, and they do more damage."-N. Taleb-

"A fundamental characteristic of our economy is that the financial system swings between robustness and fragility, and these swings are an integral part of the process that generates business cycles."-H. Minsky-

i went from 72kg to 69kg within first 3-4 days, (water weight), weighed again 2 weeks later and i am back at 72kg. Imagine adding the water weight to that........ ughhhhhhhh
    suck it

but yes in the mirror, i did look leaner, but i suspect thats due to no carb/no water, the weight however never moved
    suck it

bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat loss doesn't always equal weight loss

You may want to make sure you're keeping track of any BF changes. I've actually dropped 2% BF but my weight has been the same for the past 3 weeks of CKD. I can tell that my muscles are getting firmer and that I'm losing fat, but based soley on the scale-I haven't 'lost' any weight.

Originally Posted by bxxpeace View Post
    You may want to make sure you're keeping track of any BF changes. I've actually dropped 2% BF but my weight has been the same for the past 3 weeks of CKD. I can tell that my muscles are getting firmer and that I'm losing fat, but based soley on the scale-I haven't 'lost' any weight.

are u sure that isnt due to water weight loss?, i mean, sure i look leaner in the mirror but i sitll weigh the same but that is definately because my body is holding less water due to fewer carbs
    suck it

bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bxxpeace has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are u sure that isnt due to water weight loss?, i mean, sure i look leaner in the mirror but i sitll weigh the same but that is definately because my body is holding less water due to fewer carbs
    To a degree, sure. You'll see yourself looking a little bit sucked up from the water loss, but if you take weekly or bi-weekly pics(same 4 or 5 poses/angles) you can compare them and really see which muscles are showing growth or at least the appearance of.

You'll go crAzy going off of your daily weight. I'm still trying to get my wife to stop weighing herself everyday. I do it still, but only cause it's fun to see my empty weight after my morning bathroom break and them the 3 lbs i gained over the next 3 hours from a couple of meals. If you're going to go off of weight...same time of the day at each way in(i prefer morning before breakfast) and the same time during the week. I usually go off of my weight on the morning of the day I begin my carb-up. Don't ever count weight during or within 24 hours of carbup ending....last week I went from 185 on Friday morning to 196 on sunday morning(carb-up ended on Sat night).
    Last edited by bxxpeace; 08-21-2009 at 10:58 PM.