Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Best way to increase my vertical leap?

This is probably been done before so if it has, refer me to the thread. If not, answer my question please

F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000) F.A.M.E. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Plyometrics training. That's all you need to know.
    "All I care about is being the absolute best." - The Rock

"I Will Not Be Outworked. Period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things. You got it on me in nine categories. But, if we get on the treadmill together, there's two things: You're getting of first, or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."- Will Smith

iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by F.A.M.E. View Post
    Plyometrics training. That's all you need to know.
    No it's not, as if he does not have an established strength base* then they are dangerous. And before you come back with a smart answer like sports are plyometric I'm referring to true plyometric training, none of this plyometric action ****.

* 1 rep at 1.5x bw or 10 reps at bw load.

shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10) shadyniner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yep, thats right, if you don't have a base of strength, all of the shock jumps in the world wouldn't help you at all. Yet if you are a strong guy already, then you'll want to maintain that strength and focus on depth jumps and other jumping. We need to know more about you. Whats your training like now, how strong are you, whats your stats (height, weight), whats your current vert, are you fast, etc. etc.
    Visit my training log at www.whitemenCANjump.com
    Follow along as I try and complete my life long goal of dunking a basketball!

Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    im pretty out of shape

5'10, 199 lbs, 17% bodyfat. I cant do too many leg exercises because I have a messed up right ankle and knee.

TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyHoliday will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its funny how you can always tell who has read vjb and who hasn't lol

to OP

what worked for me was squats lunges and just practicing my jump every other day.

it's very simple but until you get ur vert to advanced theres no need for depth jumps or shock jumps.

iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iSkinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TonyHoliday View Post
    its funny how you can always tell who has read vjb and who hasn't lol
    If that was aimed at me I've not read it... My strength base recommendations are NSCA and Verkhoshansky's.

tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehkev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think doing 2x your bodyweight on the squat would help alot

also deadlift for power