Thread: saturated fat

nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50) nokturn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

saturated fat

I know saturated fat is the bad kind of fat. I eat this protein bar everyday when I have school since I don't get any time to get a real meal for my second meal of the day (Powerbar - High Protein Bar 22g) The thing is that it has 4g of saturated fat. If I have that amount of saturated fat per day, or even up to 10g, but no more than 20 usually everyday, is that bad?? I try to avoid saturated fat as much as possible.

Turbonod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats not bad at all... especially if your bulking.

BTW: There are probably better bars out there.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: saturated fat

I know saturated fat is the bad kind of fat. .....
    I try to avoid saturated fat as much as possible.

I hate that kind of statement.

How do you KNOW it's bad? How bad is it?

Be specific... provide proof...

Lol.

Over abundance of ANY substance is bad, but your body still needs some to operate.

And, yes as posted above, that bar ain't the best.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24