BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

For Everyone Training In the Sub Zero Today

Something to get that blood pumping nice and warm......"DRAGGGGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

An O35 challenge - at some point in your training session today, when you reach that last excruciating rep scream "DRAGGGGOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!... even if its only in your head/mind to yourself.
    Last edited by BuckSpin; 01-15-2009 at 04:49 AM.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle_Sliver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome.

DRAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll weather the disdain of my co-workers as I shout that at work today.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    evidently, Drago had a video game as well as all that high tech training equipment.. lucky bastard

Good video though but I have the opposite problem. My gym has poor ventilation so it gets hot and stuffy.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.