usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question New Stack Suggestions??

Ok I will be making an order when I am done with this cycle and was wondering if anyone would suggest using the same stack for another cycle or if there would be anything to help out even more. Right now I am using NO-Xplode(Pre), O.N. Serious Mass(Post), O.N. Whey(Post), GreenMag(Post), O.N. Caesin(Before Bed), Nitrix(Before Meals), and taking NowAdam and Fish oil(Twice Daily). So far I have seen good results and dont mind this stack, but was wondering if anyone knows of another good stack that has done amazingly well for them or just any suggestions to help mine if you think it is lacking. Also, I have a friend who is about to start on a hormone booster and was wondering what people think about those, as i know there is alot that needs to be done in order to take them. Thanks to everyone out there and I do rep for any help given.
    ===================
    My Stash:
    ===================
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Supreme Sports Androgenerator
    Supreme Sports Omnibolic
    Now Adam
    Fish Oil

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by usmcturner View Post
    Ok I will be making an order when I am done with this cycle and was wondering if anyone would suggest using the same stack for another cycle or if there would be anything to help out even more. Right now I am using NO-Xplode(Pre), O.N. Serious Mass(Post), O.N. Whey(Post), GreenMag(Post), O.N. Caesin(Before Bed), Nitrix(Before Meals), and taking NowAdam and Fish oil(Twice Daily). So far I have seen good results and dont mind this stack, but was wondering if anyone knows of another good stack that has done amazingly well for them or just any suggestions to help mine if you think it is lacking. Also, I have a friend who is about to start on a hormone booster and was wondering what people think about those, as i know there is alot that needs to be done in order to take them. Thanks to everyone out there and I do rep for any help given.
    Give USPLabs Jacked a try for pre-workout; the energy is intense. Try White Blood for a NO Booster.

What is the name of the hormone booster your friend is taking?
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For a post WO, look at ON After Max. I saw good results with that. Also, ON Nitro Core 24. One serving pretty much takes care of your day. As pre- Superpump or Presurge.

usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) usmcturner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    What is the name of the hormone booster your friend is taking?
    To be honest, Im not sure, though I will ask him next time I see him and let you know. And would you recommend the Jacked in place of NO-Xplode as a pre-workout and White Blood as an addition to the stack? Or even the same for the superpump(which I have heard good things about) or Presurge, use either of these to replace NO-Xplode? Thanks again for all the advice.
    Last edited by usmcturner; 01-08-2009 at 08:39 PM.
    ===================
    My Stash:
    ===================
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Supreme Sports Omnibolic
    Now Adam
    Fish Oil

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you could do better. I'd do:

ON/Scivation Whey (Keep it)
    Casein (Pre-Bed, Good idea)
    Pre-Surge/Superpump Pre-Workout
    Intrabolic During Workout
    Fish Oil
    Life Force Multi

If you go with Pre-Surge, you will be getting your creatine. If you go with Superpump, I'd add 2.5g-5g of Mono Post-workout (take only on workout days). I added Life Force Multi, as it is the lowest-cost multi here that is actually fairly decent.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have the basics, which is good.

I would add a natural testosterone booster as well as a NON-hormonal anabolic. Check out AndroGenerator and Omnibolic, they work very well together.

I would also add in some Beta-Alanine for increased strength and muscle mass, go with Purple Wrath.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheSupremeBeing View Post
    Check out AndroGenerator and Omnibolic, and "The Strap." they work very well together.
    Fixed!!

You have the basics, which is good.

I would add a natural testosterone booster as well as a NON-hormonal anabolic. Check out AndroGenerator and Omnibolic, they work very well together.

I would also add in some Beta-Alanine for increased strength and muscle mass, go with Purple Wrath.
    What kind of cycle do you take AndroGenerator and Omnibolic for(30 days on, 30 off??)? Also, would I be using Purple Wraath in place of something I am now or more as an add on? Thanks again for all the advice!
    ===================
    My Stash:
    ===================
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Supreme Sports Omnibolic
    Now Adam
    Fish Oil

TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheSupremeBeing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What kind of cycle do you take AndroGenerator and Omnibolic for(30 days on, 30 off??)? Also, would I be using Purple Wraath in place of something I am now or more as an add on? Thanks again for all the advice!
    Use both for at least 4 weeks in conjunction with the Purple Wrath. Enjoy my friend!

Alright, thanks alot man I really appreciate it.
    ===================
    My Stash:
    ===================
    CytoSport Muscle Milk
    Supreme Sports Omnibolic
    Now Adam
    Fish Oil

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Use both for at least 4 weeks in conjunction with the Purple Wrath. Enjoy my friend!
    Brah let me log some Andro

Originally Posted by SIRT1 View Post
    Brah let me log some Andro
    We are running a contest for loggers this week, stay tuned my man.

Alright, thanks alot man I really appreciate it.
    No problem, that's a great stack, you should keep a log for sure.

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good looks brah

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We?? i don't see any other SSE reps and if you stepped down as president of SSE then who took over? don't tell me RonShipman.