LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

HELP!!!!! HIGHER POWER ?"s EPHEDRA!!!!

hey im looking at two products... and i know you know alot about ephedra and etc. so im wondering if you could helpt me.

higher power ephedra with 800mg each servings...

thereare 2 product almost the same thing , ones just with the stuff i listed about the other one has LPC: 30 mgs Tyrosine: 20 mgs , tyrosine and LPC are used to open up pores in the stomach for better absorption of the ephedra. There both higher power products.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/ephedra.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/eph1000.html

both are 13.95

in the one without the LPC and Tryonsine it says it only has Ephedra Extract 500mg

the with with LPC and Tryonsine has Ephedra Extract: 800 mgs

Which one you think is better for gettin a energy kick? thanks bro, i cant really make my mind up, peace and happy holidays.
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I'd chose between those two...

cookmic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: HELP!!!!! HIGHER POWER ?"s EPHEDRA!!!!

Originally posted by LiFtInIsFuN
    hey im looking at two products... and i know you know alot about ephedra and etc. so im wondering if you could helpt me.

higher power ephedra with 800mg each servings...

thereare 2 product almost the same thing , ones just with the stuff i listed about the other one has LPC: 30 mgs Tyrosine: 20 mgs , tyrosine and LPC are used to open up pores in the stomach for better absorption of the ephedra. There both higher power products.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/eph1000.html

both are 13.95

in the one without the LPC and Tryonsine it says it only has Ephedra Extract 500mg

the with with LPC and Tryonsine has Ephedra Extract: 800 mgs

Which one you think is better for gettin a energy kick? thanks bro, i cant really make my mind up, peace and happy holidays.
    Hmmmm... If I'm reading this right and your correct about the LPC and tyrosine then the one with the LPC/Tyrosine/and 800mg of eph would seem to be the answer for giving the most boost. Plus they are the same price so the choice, IMO, seems obvious.

cm5

LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok thank you

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One of them has 100 caps and the other has 200.

Originally posted by CHIBI
    One of them has 100 caps and the other has 200.
    yeah but the one with 200 pills in it you have to take 2 at a time for a serving, the one with 100 pills in it u just take one pill.

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe I can't read. LOL

zeke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe I'm missing something but both links say serving size 1 capsule when I look at it.

zeke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe I'm missing something but both links say serving size 1 capsule when I look at it.

OOPS i was wrong they both do say 1 capsuel per serving. My bad

But the one with 200 servings in a bottle is only 500mg per serving. hmmmm only thing im still lookin over is why they dont say nuttin about takin one prior to activity for energy boost or anything. all they say is one after meal.

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*