Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000)

Miyagi's Comprehensive Review of Several CL Products + Samples

This is my first review thread, so recommendations and criticism will be accepted.

First up...

Purple Wraath!

This summer my two main goals were to make a lot of money and get in top physical shape for college. Training with a powerlifting routine three days a week (5x5) and also starting Mauy Thai twice a week, I needed a solid product to help with recovery, energy and focus. That's why I chose Purple Wraath. Excellent taste, mix ability, and best of all: the results. I love being able to take two scoops for an one hour session of Mauy Thai and then two hours later not being sore and then lifting. That's also why I chose to buy a second tub.

Mixability: 10/10
    Taste: 10/10
    Recovery: 10/10

overall: eleventy billion/30

Green Magnitude

Before ordering GM, I was using a cheap monohydrate creatine. It was very effective, but caused my stomach to become gaseous. I was fine with this at first, but my friends weren't. I bought GM and it has been a great supplement to my training and diet. Very solid product and I haven't been expelling nasty, smelling gas (excess that's because I'm still a human).

Mix-ability: 9/10
    Strength: 10/10

Overall: 29/30

White Flood

A more controversial product that I bought a few months ago. I don't take is on a schedule like I do with green magnitude or purple wraath, because I don't have a high tolerance. I will usually take 1 to 1.5 scoops and that triggers my "kill" mode. The energy is unparalleled, and even better: I get work done after the gym. I've probably cranked out two, 5 page papers while jacked on this. However, I cannot say how much of a "pump" I get while taking this before the gym compared to not consuming it before working out.

Mixability: 8/10
    Energy: 10/10
    Pumps: N/A

Overall: 28/30

*An interesting note about white flood. Many people complain about GM causing stomach problems but I have never had any problems from GM. White is what cleans out my colon. Whenever I take WF in between meals, I always have to go to the toilet. Don't know why, but I thought I'd point this out.

Sample reviews to come later! GOTTA GO!
    "Eat or stay the **** out of the gym!"
    owe reps to: mab23

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome feedback, thanks for the colorful reviews

looking forward to the other sample reviews
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review. I love my pw!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow lovin' the pictures. That is what makes a good review. EXCELLENT!

Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.Miyagi is just really nice. (+1000)

REDuction Sample

Because this was a sample, I have limited knowledge of this product. The two pills are large but oddly smooth and easy to take down. Both pills had a raspberry after-taste that was pleasant. I didn't notice any difference from the AM pills, but I did sleep very well after taking the pm pills. Also, I didn't have any cravings for chips or snack food during the day which was positive.

Reduction is a product that I'm considering to gain lean muscle mass and keep the fat gain to a minimum.

Golden Finish Sample

A very solid post workout product that I used in place of a whey shake. I ran out of whey protein and decided to give GFH a shot. It worked very effectively being post workout and post purple wraath. I was not sore from heavy squats or any exercise at all. Another solid product from Controlled Labs. I'm going to order more whey and might pick this up.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post

REDuction Sample

Because this was a sample, I have limited knowledge of this product. The two pills are large but oddly smooth and easy to take down. Both pills had a raspberry after-taste that was pleasant. I didn't notice any difference from the AM pills, but I did sleep very well after taking the pm pills. Also, I didn't have any cravings for chips or snack food during the day which was positive.

Reduction is a product that I'm considering to gain lean muscle mass and keep the fat gain to a minimum.

Golden Finish Sample

A very solid post workout product that I used in place of a whey shake. I ran out of whey protein and decided to give GFH a shot. It worked very effectively being post workout and post purple wraath. I was not sore from heavy squats or any exercise at all. Another solid product from Controlled Labs. I'm going to order more whey and might pick this up.
    awesome additions, glad you liked both. golden finish, while valuable on a cut or bulk, is amazing for cutters because it doesnt have sugar and is virtually fat free too
    Specials & insider info

Recovered Ameribrah headinahole's Avatar
    headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Funny you mention that about white flood, I have been on it for around 3 days now. You could set your clock at 20mins after taking it I get a good 'ol knot in the stomach. Right at 10 mins after drinking it my back and arms feel like they are on fire. The rest of my CL stack should be here tommorrow, was so impressed with the flood I picked up the mag/wraath job.

Originally Posted by headinahole View Post
    Funny you mention that about white flood, I have been on it for around 3 days now. You could set your clock at 20mins after taking it I get a good 'ol knot in the stomach. Right at 10 mins after drinking it my back and arms feel like they are on fire. The rest of my CL stack should be here tommorrow, was so impressed with the flood I picked up the mag/wraath job.
    thanks for leaving feedback, the rest of the stack will impress you just as much I am sure
    Specials & insider info

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
    That's hot !!!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headinahole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    thanks for leaving feedback, the rest of the stack will impress you just as much I am sure
    Just wished I would've known I was going to do this in advance.... and saved some cash.

Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vikingur is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice review..but PW's mixability aint a 10, and we both know it

But i still love it.

Originally Posted by Vikingur View Post

But i still love it.
    mixes perfectly if you let it sit in water for 10 minutes.
    Specials & insider info

mixes perfectly if you let it sit in water for 10 minutes.
    I've never had a problem with it... water out of the tap and 5 seconds in the shaker.

Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robbyrh10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great reviews!

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    great reviews thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome feedback, thanks for the colorful reviews

looking forward to the other sample reviews
    Thanks for reading and for the outstanding supplements!

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Nice review. I love my pw!
    So true! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Wow lovin' the pictures. That is what makes a good review. EXCELLENT!
    Had to show proof that I own them! Thanks.

awesome additions, glad you liked both. golden finish, while valuable on a cut or bulk, is amazing for cutters because it doesnt have sugar and is virtually fat free too
    Yeah, I got my paycheck and I need whey. I want 1 more CL product but can't decide!

The supplements always deliver! Very pleased.

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    That's hot !!!
    Thanks for the samples!

Originally Posted by Vikingur View Post

But i still love it.
    Thanks! I put 2 scoops in 600ml of water then add ice cubes. Leave it for 5 minutes and it is perfect! WF and GM clump on the bottom, sometimes.

Just wished I would've known I was going to do this in advance.... and saved some cash.
    I ordered GM and PW in the combo. Saved about $8. Should have wrote that! My bad!

Originally Posted by Robbyrh10 View Post
    Great reviews!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by cervasa1977 View Post
    great reviews thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback
    Thanks for sending the samples!