vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

man scorch question

can i take with food? i know it says take before you eat

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vinnyxgunz View Post
    can i take with food? i know it says take before you eat
    It's really best to take it on an empty stomach to get the optimal benefits from it.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vinnyxgunz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok... hopefully it's just cause it's day one and i'll get used to it... i'm just taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon for now