LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Anybody do the pushup explosive strength thing on chad waterbury's site?

http://www.t-mag.com/articles/192push.html

anyone do the pushup explosive thing on chad waterbury's site?

I'm thinkin about doing it so i can be more explosive but i dont know.. If u have done it tell about your gains with it..
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

every1 knows my password MANGANIELLO's Avatar
    MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    try it
    [b]everyone knows my password, keeps posting fake ****

havent posted on this forum in over a year. get over it haha[/b]

Dr.Doom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hell yea

explosive pushups build up those fast twitch muscle fibers quick, nice for tri's and pecs...
    I am living proof that one motivated individual can become what ever he sees himself to be. You can become huge if you find a way to transcend limits. Limits are what people all around you try to place on you throughout your life. Limits is what makes people mediocre. The key is not to allow them to weaken you by infecting you with their loser's attitude. Spend 99% of your time ripping yourself apart to get better, and the other 1% of your time punishing yourself because you should be further along. My advice: Becoming your own worst enemy is the only way to know greatness. This is how you overcome. - animalpak.com

Registered User Travis Stenersn's Avatar
    Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Travis Stenersn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am currently doing them. Will have to wait a few weeks to test and see if my bench has changed at all.. it likely hasnt.