Sergeyx322 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Muslce pain after a workout and should i exercise more

Hi.
    Id like your support on this topic.
    Id like to run.
    I have exercised about 3 days ago, about 2 days was taken me to fully recover from muslce pain.
    Im thinking about starting exercising again but something in my mind tell me that exercising once in a 3 days is very long.
    I wasnt able to exercise today because of that.
    So i whould ike to know if its ok to exercise even if yu feel sore.
    A couple or more years ago i was exercising like crazy. Because i was put in a death or life sutuation because of fasting for to long turn out very bad on my body. So i had to came out of that with crazy frequency exercising and i was feeling pain alot through my body.
    Lucky i already came out of that situation of crazyness but today i cant decide if i should exercise even if i feel sore.
    My usual routine is working out of poles on the streets making half pullups, triceps workouk and pushups then i run for a couple of miles ( its enough for me ). So what you can say?

paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulinkansas has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sergeyx322 View Post
    So what you can say?

Fuihe renl hes in ffevil anas fo raving woks

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're experiencing delayed onset muscle soreness, which is muscle pain after your workout due to poor muscle adaptation either due to a sudden increase in volume or resistance or introduction of new movement(s), the basic rule of thumb is to rest the sore muscles and train them again when they are no longer sore. You can safely train other parts of your body that aren't sore in the meantime. Giving your muscles a couple of days to recover is fine. In general, you shouldn't train the same muscles on consecutive days.

If you haven't changed your routine recently and have sudden, unexpected soreness, then this may be an injury. Same basic rule applies and you can train again when it heals, but you should try to understand what led to your injury and make changes to keep it from happening again.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A couple or more years ago i was exercising like crazy. Because i was put in a death or life sutuation because of fasting for to long turn out very bad on my body. So i had to came out of that with crazy frequency exercising and i was feeling pain alot through my body.
    Lucky i already came out of that situation of crazyness but today i cant decide if i should exercise even if i feel sore.
    My usual routine is working out of poles on the streets making half pullups, triceps workouk and pushups then i run for a couple of miles ( its enough for me ). So what you can say?
    You should probably re-examine your usual routine and whether it's suitable for you, rather than determine on what day you should should begin doing it again.

Sergeyx322 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    You should probably re-examine your usual routine and whether it's suitable for you, rather than determine on what day you should should begin doing it again.
    I understand. i decided that i should train for like 2 3 days staright then rest for a day. Looks ike pain is unavoidable. Most of the time i experience pain in the stomatch. I understand that abs workout everytime any other musle is working out. Rich Piana told that and its basicaly right..

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I understand. i decided that i should train for like 2 3 days staright then rest for a day. Looks ike pain is unavoidable. Most of the time i experience pain in the stomatch. I understand that abs workout everytime any other musle is working out. Rich Piana told that and its basicaly right..
    Having abdominal pain after every workout is not normal. It's true that you should be bracing your core whenever you lift, but your body adapts quickly to this, and it won't cause any abdominal pain. If you're specifically training abs, you might have muscle soreness, but you don't need to train them every day and you definitely shouldn't if they are sore. I've strained an abdominal muscle before from overdoing it and it's very unpleasant.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #79 ▪█─────█▪

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well assuming you're not trolling, again you might want to look at what you're doing for 2-3 days straight and how you're doing it. Having stomach pain constantly for days after working out especially when all you're doing is half pullups, triceps exercises and pushups isn't normal. You could even have an internal issue that's unrelated to the workout, but is being aggravated by it.

Not sure what Rich Piana has to do with your pain...