High Calorie Human MiscMathematician's Avatar
    MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscMathematician has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Did you side with The Institute, Brotherhood of Steel or Railroad? [spoilers]

Idk what to do

I feel like Shaun is family and that's most important. Family sides with family, rescuing him was the entire reason for my persistence and why I am alive and thriving now. I owe all my newfound skills to pursuing him. Did I evolve enough to change my mind? Am I alive now because I have chosen a purpose beyond my family? And replacing people with synths is kinda fukked, too.

I am against AI taking over the world and I want the dangerous mutants and such to go extinct. But what if the mutants were all like Victor and can be cured? Reminds me of the spiderman movie where the lizard guy tried to change everyone to lizards and a cure was released. I also feel conflicted because the Synths are like real people with feelings and personal ambitions, many of which don't even know they are Synths. My character has also caught feels for Cvrie.
    take care misc, it's been fun

my cat https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=183726533

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Institute is probably the best out of all of them. While they do a lot of shady stuff they do seem to want to rebuild the world into a better place. The BoS is a military dictatorship and we know how those all usually end. If you are in the BoS it's probably decent but anybody outside that has any kind of technology is going to be on their hit list. The Railroad doesn't want to change the status quo very much which means a long slow death to the Commonwealth.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't say, I never finished it LOL

But if I do, I'm probably gonna go Minutemen and fuk them all up.

Nearly all the main factions have head up ASS.
    Melvin in Tha Streets. Treycel in Tha Sheets.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Institute is the dumbest fukking faction imo. They hoard all their tech underground doing what? Making fukking robots all day. Wtf is the point of a robot gorilla? How is the future of humanity fukking robots? They never even explain what the end goal is or how kidnapping people and making robot clones makes any sense for humanity. Collecting information to do what?

They're practically soulless robots themselves. I mean, even father only released you as an experiment, not out of any love whatsoever. They're soulless, mechanical, and nonsensical, and I will destroy them in every playthrough.

And the railroad is what happens when you upload ai into sex robots. In our lifetime, we're gonna see human beings campaigning for equal rights for their "totally sentient" fuk toys.

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    While they do a lot of shady stuff they do seem to want to rebuild the world into a better place.
    And what specifically did they say that brings you to this conclusion.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    And what specifically did they say that brings you to this conclusion.
    They are the only ones that have an actual plan for the future. The BoS is short term "good" in getting rid of raiders/mutants/ghouls but they have no interest in the people themselves and will move on to whatever cause sparks their interest. The other two are more interested in the status quo like I said before which is a death sentence to the area.

Like I said, they are super shady and their plan for the future doesn't include the current surface dwellers. But none of the other factions really have their well being in mind either.