Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wanting to Get Along With Co-Workers Without Cucking To Them

1. Do you cuck to your co-workers and participate in in-group gay "jokes," and such, hoping to eventually be considered a people person leading to possible advancement?
    Or do you
    2. Continue to be your own person, and remain an independent thinker and hard worker who lets their actions speak for them, but be dismissed for advance because your workplace rewards gossipy types/feminine behaviour?

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.
    After 30 years in the workforce I can still see no other option but 2. Even though now, the effects of this work philosophy are beginning to be felt very seriously.

Really, getting along/going along with your work colleagues is just 100% an invitation to get insulted, without end, in a very deliberate attempt to put you at the bottom of their invented workplace hierarchy.
    "Australia is a bi-country" - Samuel Whitcombe Hyde

heathosiery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to get along with your coworkers at work, all you're doing is inviting insults as they try to push you to the bottom of their made-up corporate hierarchy.

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would do a lot of listening around them and less talking. A leader does the right thing even when everyone else is going in the wrong direction and you're standing alone.

Been self employed for decades but I get a glimpse of corporate life because a good friend of mine is a Sr VP at an 8,000 person Wall Street firm, which means he's above 7,990 of them. He constantly texts me his companies woke agenda. They make everyone complete these comical DEI tests and encourage homosexuality and transgenderism.

I told Matt that i would be fired in the first week if I ever worked in that environment. He is mostly silent as I mentioned listening more than talking. He's like Lot living in the midst of Sodom & Gomorrah.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Disagree with me, fine; but before calling me a fraudster click: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=185252663

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.