bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Take a game/franchise and turn it something completely different

TLOU - I'd turn into a straight game first of all and get rid of all the elgeebeeteequeu stuff because gays dont serve any sort of purpose in the survival of the human race. Then I'll turn it into a first person horror shooter.

Gears of War - I'd turn it into a crpg - similar to wasteland where you get a lotta sidequests, ramp up the lore of the world, introduce all new characters and squad mates you can meet. I'd also turn up the lgbtqia+ stuff because during war chit happens and sometimes in the heat of things you end up having no-homo-homosexual secks because in a cold, desolate and post-apocalytpic world you sometimes only just need one warm pair of cheeks to clap. I'd also bring in the lore from the books and make in all the rape and fukked up chit that happens in the books. As a BG3 fan, I'll even bring in the option to fuk one of the locusts because why not.

Marvel Midnight Suns - I'd get rid of the cardbased chit and actually turn it into a turn based crpg hnnnngh. I can only imagine Larian doing an X-men / Marvel avenger style crpg o-lawdy.

Red Dead Redemption Since Rockstar wants it to be a cowboy simulator .... I'll go the next step and actually turn it into one. Similar to something like Yellastone where you take care of your horses, farm, herd animals and then have some good ol shootouts with some cringey romance sprinkled in.

Horizon Forbidden West - I'll get rid of the robo dinosaurs and replace them with actual dinosaurs. It wont have any sci-fi chit. Aloy will be a neanderthal fighting dinosaurs in the pre-historic age.

Ancestors the Humankind - I'll change it from an Ape simulator to a Lion simulator. You have to be an actual cub, grow up, get kicked out from the pride and find your path. You can either take it solo or partner up with a male lion, until you find a pride of sloots to impregnate and take over. Once you acquire your pride you need to hunt, keep the sloot lionessses in line, do daily patrols and defend your pride from other lions and grow your territory.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    World of Warcraft but delete the entire game except alterac valley and turn it into a moba where everyone starts naked / lvl 1 and lvls up/buys gear from vendor or get gear drops from creatures/pvp kills as the battle progresses.
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A new Twisted Metal game that is similar to the Mad Max open world game. You choose one of the characters, then must complete missions unique to that character. Upon completion of these missions you are rewarded with scraps, cash, and other things used to upgrade your vehicle. At any point you can enter car combat tournaments, and must work your way up through the ranks until you get to compete on the "World Tour" circuit. From that point, you are locked in the "End-Game" and compete in your standard TM tourney gameplay. Could have prize pools for every level and the player can continue to upgrade their vehicle as they progress through the rankings.

A new Mortal Kombat game with an open world in which you travel between the realms to beef up your character. Same idea as the Twisted Metal one, really. You complete missions and tasks (think: Mythologies done with competency) but also have large swaths of beat 'em up sections rather than one-on-one fights (Shaolin Monks). All of these task and mission completions enables you to upgrade your chosen character. Much like my Twisted Metal idea, the whole concept is a rich gaming experience that enables the player to upgrade their fighter to prepare them for fighting tournaments. The ultimate goal is to compete in Mortal Kombat itself, at which point the game would become entirely focused on the tournament.

Left 4 Dead 3, in which 4 players team up to survive the zombie apocalypse and escape the city. Instead of just one path through, though, there are MANY paths out. Each level players start in the middle and must find their way out, but there are endless possibilities in how you get out. Layered, like an onion or an ogre. Sort of like a reverse Battle Royale type game.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dead rising with the gameplay of vampire survivors

If you play either game you know the weapon combos would fit perfectly
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The original Diablo but it’s now a soulslike. Imagine opening that door and a cutscene starts and all you hear is “fresh meat” and then you fight the Butcher like a souls boss.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    TLOU - I'd turn into a straight game first of all and get rid of all the elgeebeeteequeu stuff because gays dont serve any sort of purpose in the survival of the human race. Then I'll turn it into a first person horror shooter.
    Damn dude, you trying to kill mgfgt or something?

wow

that's sadistic
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EagleOfWar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    The original Diablo but it’s now a soulslike. Imagine opening that door and a cutscene starts and all you hear is “fresh meat” and then you fight the Butcher like a souls boss.
    Bulldog
    This body holding me, be my reminder here that I am not alone.
    Makes me feel eternal, all this Pain is an Illusion.

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hellblade 2

-I'd totally fix the post processing and film graining. Really ruined my experience so I went back to play Horizon Forbidden Trannies which has GOAT post processing and film graining.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    Hellblade 2

-I'd totally fix the post processing and film graining. Really ruined my experience so I went back to play Horizon Forbidden Trannies which has GOAT post processing and film graining.

Lmfaoooo this is good ngl.

Originally Posted by SubGamer View Post
    OP have you heard of gears tactics? Your dream gears title already exists

Played it, but it's a tactics game. No real rpg elements imo. I want something akin to DOS, Pathfinder, BG3 ... Like an honest to goodness turn based rpg game, not some xcommer.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post

Omg, the butcher scared the chit out of me as a little kid. I'd ragequit if he was Souls-tier difficulty.

I'd change Red Dead 2 to a counterfactual story where the gang actually successfully make it to Tahiti or Australia. You can choose the country, if Tahiti, you take on the life of a banana farmer where you need to manage a farm and its logistics, and just do regular every day chit involved in running a farm.

If Australia, you get involved in Ned Kelly/Quigley down under type of adventures, like Australian Wild West.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Visel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Left 4 Dead - Accelerate the randomization of the map layouts. Keep the safe zones between checkpoints in a given map, but no more loading screens. Give it a persistent unlock/leveling system like in Killing Floor - do the same for if players are playing zombies in competitive PvP modes. Keep the unlock/leveling systems separated by game mode, but persistent throughout any map on the given game mode.
    i7-14700k
    360mm AIO Liquid Cooler (Maingear)
    4080 SUPER Founder's Edition
    2x16GB 6000mhz DDR5 CL30
    2TB Samsung 990 Pro
    Corsair GA 850W Gold
    MSI PRO Z790-A WIFI

Everything I write is NOT financial advice.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Breath of the Wild

I'd ditch the open world, shrines and 3D puzzles and replace it with themed dungeons and dungeon specific items that enable progeress through an overworld

also fixed and unbreakable weapons and replace food and cooking by some sort of item to pick up (maybe a heart shaped item or something idk)

and call me crazy but maybe add some music as well
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    Breath of the Wild

I'd ditch the open world, shrines and 3D puzzles and replace it with themed dungeons and dungeon specific items that enable progeress through an overworld

also fixed and unbreakable weapons and replace food and cooking by some sort of item to pick up (maybe a heart shaped item or something idk)

and call me crazy but maybe add some music as well
    Nah open world must stay but just add more and better themed dungeons and you'd have the perfect Zelda game.

Registered Pizza Brah FallOutBrah's Avatar
    FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) FallOutBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    a mario basketball game with more detailed mechanics, like of the mario golf games of old. 5 on 5. a bunch of characters.

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Nah open world must stay but just add more and better themed dungeons and you'd have the perfect Zelda game.
    negged

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Probably turn Fallout 4 and/or Starfield into RPGs.

TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheChadofGaming is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    zelda- turned based strategy rpg game like FFT
    Petite with nice feet crew
    Hyoon crew

Originally Posted by TheChadofGaming View Post
    zelda- turned based strategy rpg game like FFT
    negged

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pokémon Red/Blue but it’s an mmo with general gameplay similar to Pokemon Legends Arceus.

Other regions could be expansions or maybe they’re available from the start and you can choose which region you start in. Not sure how you’d balance that though.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - Battlefield, but now Warhammer 40k. Play as Space Marines and different chapters, Imperial Guard, Chaos, Orks, Eldar, Tyranids, Squats, you name it. Even Dark Eldar.
    Spoiler!

- Halo, but it's literally just the first half of Halo 1 and the entire series is just humans vs covenant xenocide.

- Any mainstream fighting game, but it plays like Super Smash Bros control-wise and it just becomes an increasingly growing crossover roster.

[QUOTE=bongowongo;1701568081]TLOU - I'd turn into a straight game first of all and get rid of all the elgeebeeteequeu stuff because gays dont serve any sort of purpose in the survival of the human race. Then I'll turn it into a first person horror shooter. QUOTE]
    So that's why it's called "The Last of Us."

[QUOTE=bongowongo;1701568081]Horizon Forbidden West - I'll get rid of the robo dinosaurs and replace them with actual dinosaurs. It wont have any sci-fi chit. Aloy will be a neanderthal fighting dinosaurs in the pre-historic age. QUOTE]Monster Hunter is the closest you can get right now, but I agree with the sentiment.

Robots are just no match for flesh, blood, and bone enemies in games when it comes down to satisfying kills.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask