Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    my point is very clear. Chang is being disingenuous. And i wouldn't say they are "fleeing" either. Mass uncontrolled migration is a recent thing enabled by libs, leftists, and Ashkenazis.
    I'm struggling to understand what is it that you wish to communicate, or what was it about that post that you felt the need to call disingenuous?

Are you a Street Chitter Apologist?

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChangGang View Post

And nobody in real life believes Indians are higher IQ than East Asians.
    lol, you can't even read. The first few sentences you mentioned Asians, but then in the second portion you failed to. I see through your low iq bull****.

ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChangGang has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, you can't even read. The first few sentences you mentioned Asians, but then in the second portion you failed to. I see through your low iq bull****.
    I have idea what this low iq rambling is about.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have idea what this low iq rambling is about.
    then try reading my post again, mongoloid. you have idea? lol.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

You're a low IQ and very dishonest person.

Ad hominems aside, you can't support dude's claims

then try reading my post again, mongoloid. you have idea? lol.
    "why won't you read my incoherent retardation again heh"

are you some dikk sukking cryptic retard or something? What about that post that set you off?

"why won't you read my incoherent retardation again heh"

are you some dikk sukking cryptic retard or something? What about that post that set you off?
    calling your own race "subhuman pieces of human dogchit" is pretty hilarious. there is no way you are actually Asian.

Are you some dikk sukking cryptic retard?? lmao. embarrassing.

calling your own race "subhuman pieces of human dogchit" is pretty hilarious. there is no way you are actually Asian.

Are you some dikk sukking cryptic retard?? lmao. embarrassing.
    So are you Asian? Indians? Again, I ask: What about my post that set you off on this retarded incoherent tangent?

What is it exactly that you're butthurt about, you retard?

So are you Asian? Indians?

What is it exactly that you're butthurt about, you retard?
    irrelevant. Just know that I can smell a fake mother****er a mile away. your iq can't keep up brah. try being honest next time. bad genetics.

irrelevant. your iq can't keep up brah. try being honest next time. bad genetics.
    I'd blow your back the fukk out, if only I can figure what the fukk you're actually butthurt about.

But it's clear you don't even have a fkn clue what you're on about either. It seems like you read my post and got emotional and irrational.

At first I thought maybe you're some street chitting Indian who got offended, then you incoherently brought up Asians in my post, something something, disingenuous, something something.

Are you like intimidated? Are you afraid to actually state your position because you're scared I'd scoop your ass out, u f4gg0t? Be clear in what you want to communicate, you fkn retard lol.

I'd blow your back the fukk out
    ayyeeee lmao. my reply is very clear. And there is now way you are Asian calling your own race "subhuman pieces of ****". you're a fraud. You ****ing suck at reading too.

stop talking about gays and retards, it's gay and retarded.

ayyeeee lmao. my reply is very clear. And there is now way you are Asian calling your own race "subhuman pieces of ****". you're a fraud.
    So is the point of contention the Indian IQ, Asians being a part of the problem, or my Asian identity?

It's like I'm talking to a person with multiple personalities, and they're all fkn retarded lmao.

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    The purest most simple definition of a lame b*tch wanting a participation trophy it's someone being proud of being white. Good job dork, you were born.
    Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    You mean like every tranny and gay pha$$ot ever born???
    Originally Posted by squanto View Post
    First of all, trannyism is just the latest degen fad, a symptom of a larger problem. It's a sliding scale of sexual degeneracy. 15 years ago it was casual sex, 10 years ago it was homosex, today it's trannies, in 10 years it will be something else. One person choosing to do any of that doesn't hurt anyone. But the propagating of that ideology on society is very harmful.

Second of all, you still didn't answer the point. If you have a problem with white people being proud for being white, you should logically have a problem with gays/trannies being proud for being LBGT. The difference is white pride is being proud of the accomplishments of a person's ancestors. Gay pride is being proud of degeneracy and sin. Fukking someone in the ass, or getting fukked in the ass, is not something to be proud of in a proper society. Maybe someone has that desire and chooses to act on it. Fine, whatever. But don't plaster it all over everything and try to convince the entirety of society that it's a good thing. Because it is not.

Nice misdirection attempt though.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Not exactly support for dude's claims tho
    Africa's largest and most powerful empire used mud to build structures.

The chair was not seen in Africa until Europeans showed up.

Africans sold their own people for gunpowder and alcohol.

As of today, virtually every single African nation is riddled with crime and corruption. They seem to be totally unable to govern themselves. Some are making very slow progress (with major help from China and/or the West), but we'll see how long it lasts. I'm sure you'll blame this on evil whitey because you're a gigacuck and probably read some faggy book written by a Jew. Sadly, whenever these people migrate in large numbers to white European countries, we see very similar trends, no matter where they are, and no matter how much help is offered to them. Crime, corruption, a lack of regard for themselves and others.

inb4 "well ackchually, in North Africa..". This would be very on-brand for you.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post

As of today, virtually every single African nation is riddled with crime and corruption. They seem to be totally unable to govern themselves. Some are making very slow progress (with major help from China and/or the West), but we'll see how long it lasts. I'm sure you'll blame this on evil whitey because you're a gigacuck and probably read some faggy book written by a Jew. Sadly, whenever these people migrate in large numbers to white European countries, we see very similar trends, no matter where they are, and no matter how much help is offered to them. Crime, corruption, a lack of regard for themselves and others.

Cool

They had metal tho

Some recent studies date the inception of iron metallurgy in Africa between 3000 BCE and 2500 BCE

Eggert, Manfred (2014). "Early iron in West and Central Africa". In Breunig, P (ed.). Nok: African Sculpture in Archaeological Context. Frankfurt, Germany: Africa Magna Verlag Press. pp. 1–2.

Holl, Augustin F. C. (June 2020). "The Origins of African Metallurgies". Oxford Research Encyclopedias. 22 (4): 415–438 (PDF pp. 1–45). doi:10.1093/acrefore/9780190854584.013.63. ISBN 9780190854584. OCLC 7869925414.

Not exactly support for dude's claims tho

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Meanwhile, over two thousand years ago -

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Polaris View Post

Meanwhile, over two thousand years ago -

It's brutal but there's probably some truth to it

Cool
    Thought so, cuck

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Africa experiences the largest degree of capital flight of all the Earth's continents. All the intellectuals that African produces, all the mathematicians, scientists and engineers etc. tend to migrate towards safer and more resource rich countries.

There's no intrinsic difference between the African brain and the Western brain. That's eugenic horse faeces. Africa's poverty is not due to any genetic or intellectual deficit.

The phenomenon of capital flight is a very good explanation, plus historical destabilization through imperialism. Even Africans themselves realize their countries offer less opportunities.

Europe went into Africa, made arbitrary borders to segregate ethnic groups, pissed off with a large proportion of its wealth, and deprived them of tools necessary to start a civilization. If I broke your hands with a hammer, should I get upset at you that you are unable to play the piano?
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Originally Posted by Bodhy View Post
    Africa experiences the largest degree of capital flight of all the Earth's continents. All the intellectuals that African produces, all the mathematicians, scientists and engineers etc. tend to migrate towards safer and more resource rich countries.

There's no intrinsic difference between the African brain and the Western brain. That's eugenic horse faeces. Africa's poverty is not due to any genetic or intellectual deficit.

The phenomenon of capital flight is a very good explanation, plus historical destabilization through imperialism. Even Africans themselves realize their countries offer less opportunities.

Europe went into Africa, made arbitrary borders to segregate ethnic groups, pissed off with a large proportion of its wealth, and deprived them of tools necessary to start a civilization. If I broke your hands with a hammer, should I get upset at you that you are unable to play the piano?
    You can not produce a single piece of evidence that even SUGGESTS Africans are capable of building and sustaining a first world nation. All you have are excuses and theories concocted by Jews.

Africans were thousands of years behind everyone else before Europeans even showed up.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can not produce a single piece of evidence that even SUGGESTS Africans are capable of building and sustaining a first world nation. All you have are excuses and theories concocted by Jews.

Africans were thousands of years behind everyone else before Europeans even showed up.
    The mental gymnastics people engage in when it comes to this topic...

Thought so, cuck
    People have been trying (unsuccessfully) to justify racism for ages.

Just lol

Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000) Bodhy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Just lol

Being on the R/P makes me feel like I'm back in the 1800s in the days of the Lyceum movement, like at some phrenology lecture or something.
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

Just lol
    It's not RACISM to see that group A is more valuable to society than group B. If you import millions of people from group B, society is no longer the same place that was built by group A. Everyone suffers.

Not understanding this simply makes you a dumb fuk cuck, not an anti-racist hero.

It's happening right now in real time all over the West and you braindead zombified idiots refuse to open your eyes due to total fear of the word "racist".

It's not RACISM to see that group A is more valuable to society than group B. If you import millions of people from group B, society is no longer the same place that was built by group A. Everyone suffers.

Not understanding this simply makes you a dumb fuk cuck, not an anti-racist hero.

It's happening right now in real time all over the West and you braindead zombified idiots refuse to open your eyes due to total fear of the word "racist".
    Indeed, but they will continue to dig their heels in and double down. It's baffling how people can be so mentally cucked and demoralized.

Sometimes the truth is uncomfortable.

I think it's funny the things of which mediocre men will convince themselves to feel less mediocre

Being on the R/P makes me feel like I'm back in the 1800s in the days of the Lyceum movement, like at some phrenology lecture or something.
    The 1800's, back when America was great!

Just lol

It's like you literally just ignore any sensible explanation of a phenomenon because you are so committed to not only victimhood, but also stupid right-wing conspiracy theories which are literally the stuff Nazism is made out of. I could show you a speech written by Goebbels himself and it would fit word for word over what R/Pers say, only with Slavs and Jews substituted out for other races which are popular to hate today.

It really as if you just dismiss any explanation contrary to your 18th century phrenology as "Jews wrote it didn't read lol"
    Back off, Warchild.

Seriously.

I think it's funny the things of which mediocre men will convince themselves to feel less mediocre
    - Jabbie extraordinaire
    - Maskcel
    - LGBT groomer apologist
    - Anti-white, guilt ridden gigacuck

Absolutely brutal excuse for a man

kys srs

This is the response of someone who has nothing of substance to say on the topic (which is your standard MO).

It's like you literally just ignore any sensible explanation of a phenomenon
    You haven't provided one.