Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000)

Are most females just annoying?

Young, older, in-between, listening to most chicks talk drives me nuts, especially when it’s to each other.

They’re so verbose while saying sh*t that is totally inane, constantly making corny, unfunny jokes, and engaging in lame banter. That’s not even getting into the incessant complaining, venting, little sh*t tests, emotional breakdowns, etc. If I have to hear “love that for you” one more time I’m going to lose it.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Thats why i fuk men now.

naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) naaboo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥MISC COMPUTER SCIENCE CREW♥
    MISC Post Remover:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182677373
    CompSci Discord:
    https://discord.gg/8EusJZdvfv
    7800X3D+7900XT HHNHNNGGG CREW

stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stevemckenna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They've always been annoying. The difference is, straight men tolerate their annoyance for some of that slizz but you're gay as fuk so it bothers you.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by naaboo View Post
    yes
    Thanks.

Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000) Composed is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stevemckenna View Post
    They've always been annoying. The difference is, straight men tolerate their annoyance for some of that slizz but you're gay as fuk so it bothers you.
    I’m only gay when I have to be an OP.

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah they don't mentally mature past like 12. After my kid turned like 5 and we got into little arguments, I noticed it was indentical to arguing with fully grown women.

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    yeah dude, why waste your time with them?
    might as well marry and bang a smart dude who understands your incel struggle since females don't like you...

What is with guys (not just miscers) running to call you gay (or incel) when you express any kind of grievance about the infallible gender?

CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CareFr33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nope

you just have to find one with the same personality

they are the best man

literally give you reason to live

otherwise its just misc, fap and TV - repeat

BORING

Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    YES

I can barely tolerate any women other than my family and one longtime friend.

Women in general are annoying and fake af

Make The Misc Great Again 8pieces's Avatar
    8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8pieces has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Silence2 View Post
    YES

the friend who's kid you let get molested and never reported to the police because you're a pathetic fk??
    She was the best man

LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LuigiMiami631 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silence2 View Post
    YES

Negged you fraudin phaquette.

Hope you get tossed in an active volcano.
    Eat My Shortz

Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100) Silence2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by 8pieces View Post
    the friend who's kid you let get molested and never reported to the police because you're a pathetic fk??
    No that friendship is over.

I have one other friend who is still my friend and also her friend.

BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigGuyTruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes

bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have these rings for sale as well one that’s a yellow citrine and the other ones or white sapphire, as well as a dolphin ring and a beautiful other ring. That’s an octagon with diamond cuts on the side and a nice little diamond stone as well as a smaller ring that has a small sapphire stone another small diamonds the citrine is 0.14 karat the white sapphire 0.16 care what is 0.15 care and the octagon one is around 0.16.5 the diamond size and it’s supposed to come with the matching silvering that’s shaped like a V so looks like our engagement ring. I don’t know what happened to where is it that I had it and I’m pretty sure I put it away but if I find it, I’ll sell them both together as a deal the octagon diamond ring with the veering both for 38 as it was a gift to my ex, but we’re not together anymore so I’m selling it more than 70% off of the Paid on 200 for the rings I’m selling both of them now for 38 lowered from 77$. These deals are only gonna last until Friday or Saturday so if you see anything you like just let me know and I also have over 100 of bracelets including jade bracelets for sale for only $25-$30 because there’s smaller sizes but I can always get bigger sizes for 50 to 60 and I should be having fasting made Buddha jade pendants, coming up with the red jade and green jade and those should be in within a week or two as they’re in the process of being made custom-made as remaking around five possibly 10 so they last for the summer. She’s interested in a custom piece cost him name tag custom ring shoot me a picture of what you want done and I can give you a quote as it will probably be a better “than any other store and you don’t have to pay fully everything right away. You can pay a quarter if you want but once you pay the quarter you can take a look at the ring when it’s half made it if you don’t like it we can remake it once and if you want it removed the second time it’s gonna cost you because every time I’m out metals you waste it especially a couple grams so if you wanted something custom-made, I do silver stuff as well and I do customized grills with diamonds and I’m talking top-notch if you want pictures yes we do them locally and I learn from my good friend, from gold teeth, candidate a kicks, the jeweler, because he learned from Johnny dang in Houston when he grew up there he went to school there and he was affiliated with Johnny Dang and Paul Wall so he learned a lot and now he has his gold teeth Canada in Toronto and he’s a number one famous supplier for people in their jewelry, but he only has a small selection because he sells big things like big rings be so he can make more money obviously but I’m open to all prices. I’m not picky I do it for the love of it and I’m not in it for the money because I’m still young and it’s a hobby but I spent at least over 5000 equipment then I want to definitely get my money back so I’m trying to do sales and where I buy customs and I do custom to myself that wants to school and I can’t pretty much make anything so if you have anything in mind, if you have a picture if you have a name tag if you have a ring, do you want initial you want engraving we do everything we can engrave even a blank dog tag pendant we can do you an image for the price between 50 to 100 and then you’ll even have to get that extra piece custom done with diamonds. You can do it all the way laser and if you’re getting a ring for me and you want custom writing I can write anything through a laser machine engraved nicely and perfect almost like the Lord of the rings type ring perfect not one mistake but it all costs as a cost per sentence or if you’re just gonna do basic couple letters than it should be fine as usual each letters $1.25-1.40$Per letter+tax and you can literally get anything written on professionally but stamps and everything so think about it and if you change your mind and what you want and what you want to get done we do everything including earrings and we even have a nice set of earrings right now probably the nicest so far this year I have silver and gold. Specially, nice cool earrings with extremely nice gems like amethyst & aquamarine, and white sapphire and these are the top quality where they locally diamonds white sapphire because I’m in a honest person. I have a gold chain with a gold pendant 18 K they both way together 5.25 g and I’m selling them together or you can buy the chain itself but I prefer the softball together and they’re both stamped and one of them has a curve link with you’ll see and then one and then comes with that pendant that’s At18k aswell .also it has five small sapphires with little baby diamonds and it has a nice big piece of Jade and I’m selling that said it’s a great deal so I don’t miss out. Pendant I was selling alone for 125 lowered from 175 as that’s what I paid because it’s around 2 1/2 g in it has a piece of jade worth 50 and alone 18 karat right now it’s around 48 grand so I’m pretty much selling that for scrap price at 1:25 and of course, if you wanna pick out that necklace, I can include it for an extra 25 so you would be getting a nice silver chain with an 18 karat pendant worth at least 300 appraisal or you can buy the 18 K necklace that goes with the pendant and honestly I’ll sell both the pendant and the 18 K necklace that weighs total 5.5 g of pure 18 K with gems and a nice big piece of jade and both of those pieces cost me close to 400 as it was a gift but it was a little tight on the necklace part for my nephew, so I just bought him something else for his birthday and it’s brand new never really been worn and it’s beautiful for ladies as well as nicer guys if you’re not too picky, but it is honestly a nice gem and plus you would be getting 150 dependent on the silver necklace or I can do 170 flat for probably a charm worth 50 to 100. I’m going to include as a gift if you purchase both 18 karat items that will come to 175 and if you do the math yeah pretty much getting everything at scrap price and run, including the jade really in the four or five small stones so if you’re an investor message me and I guarantee a lot of these pieces are extremely genuine where a lot of people don’t have them and I have plenty of silver bracelet. Silver necklace is silver everything you name it and all scam. The custom made ones aren’t down and of course if you see the turquoise spider inside the rings beside them at the bottom I’m selling that ring for 32 as it’s custom-made and it’s exactly like a black widow but unfortunately I made more of a beetle/wolf spider as it has a lot of detail, like eyes, brain, and the mouth and the pins and it’s stinging . I have another black gem that I’m gonna make another similar spider and I’m gonna name it the black widow spider and I’m gonna sell that one for around 40 unless you interested in buying both items and you want to make half a payment for the black widow spider it’s literally gonna have a black gem in the back and it’s going to be at a special block a gem as it’s going to be obisidian with ruby see you definitely don’t want to miss out. Just asking for pictures. Thank you so much ********* for incredible prices that I’ll be glad to have a garage sale for this Friday and Saturday and you’re more than welcome to come check it out. That way you can beat everybody else to it and you can get a good purchase on a lot of items, I also have two G-Shock that I’m selling for 80% off around that because one does it have batteries but the other one that does that is older version of it and the newer one is worth 180 and the older one is worth 90 an hour works fine so I’m selling it for around 45 and it’s waterproof and it’s really high-tech as well as I’m selling the other one for 85 and it has no battery but if you want me to get the battery ahead of time it’s gonna be an extra 10 for sure maybe 15 but I mean the watch is worth 190 so it’s the original gshock and they’re hard to find every day.
    I have over 30 pendants and I have a lot of those charms/pendants as well with gems on them and I have over 10 colours and they’re mainly birthstones of people buy them up right away because downtown or any other place like people of this home for around 80 to 100 sometimes 150 with the little small necklace. I’m selling them what I got them for because I purchase big amounts of stones and I actually do engagement rings and I do appointments as well based upon what you’re looking for so if you’re looking for a specific item when you’re looking for a specific stone for your girl believe me, we can make everything work for you to buy a natural diamond or you can buy a lab made diamonds which is exact same thing just not purchased from the wild, which is a little bit better because then you don’t have to worry about kids killing themselves in other countries trying to get a little bit of gold survive . You could survive and support blood diamonds are you can get diamonds from a better source, even if it’s a bit more and that’s why I pay a bit extra on my stones to make it fair for the people in this world even though it does provide work for them. I feel like they don’t get paid enough to do life task works while we’re over here and people in the states take everything for granted so. Thanks for looking and I’m sorry for the long message but the reason why it’s long it’s because I have another 30 to 60% and ********* so I make custom pieces I make rings I make all types of stuff so if you’re interested in anything, don’t be scared and know that you can actually get grillz made locally and I’m talking you can get all diamond Bustdown you can get rose gold yellow gold does it matter you name it? We have also a bunch of necklaces and chains like I said, such as one custom-made one that’s like a loop chain and one that’s a thick rope chain better on Spotify maybe 6 mm really heavy around 20 something grams and then I have a cross a diamons as well actually like three crosses with diamond silver as well but I have one that’s popular that’s all black diamonds with white sapphires and I paid 175 freight on sale from 250 because of them being real stones and I’m selling that with a chain for 135 and that includes chain with it… it’s truly a magnificent piece is it covered in white sapphire stones the whole thing and it looks like white gold with black diamonds and it’s about 3 1/2 inches long and about 2 1/2 if not 2 inches sideways so it’s not too thick but it’s perfect long Ness where you can wear with any chain even if it’s just dependent you want you can always wear it with a chain and I’ll be long, no matter what, because of how it’s made

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In the 80s I loved them

Now the answer is yes

I dunno if that's more culture or me being older and sick of the bs

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes.

Originally Posted by jonmcd46 View Post
    yeah dude, why waste your time with them?
    might as well marry and bang a smart dude who understands your incel struggle since females don't like you...
    It's because guys like this^ never tell them how annoying they are and are slaves to the puss

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Thats why i fuk men now.
    Breh….
    I love eggs.

ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ConTroLFreaKK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I only listen to sloots that i wanna fuk crew
    ++ Always take shirt off before taking a chit crew ++
    ++ Balcony brah supporter crew ++
    ++ Use a soundboard to order pizza crew ++
    ++ Sniff hard as fuk when a girl walks by to smell her vag crew ++
    ++ Positivity crew ++

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The proliferation of feminism and drag queen culture throughout society has made women far more insufferable. The feminists hate men and turn into misandrist extremists and/or shameless sloots.
    The drag queen ph@6 hags mimic annoying LGBT culture, which has them babbling like insufferable cartoon characters and using slang that became popular yesterday.

Mainstream culture shuns normal women with maternal instincts, humility, or traditional values. Like that southern hottie who catches fish with her hands.

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone that talks a lot is a bitch