TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Harrison Butker's speech was buriful

I'm not religious so I couldn't care less about his comments about getting the church in order but in a broad sense about societies degradation and lack of morals in numerous facets of life was spot on. We need to stop pretending all of these things are ok.

We need more Harrison Butker's in the world.

Edit:

Love that he called out men to set the tone of the culture in the home too. Disorder and chaos follows otherwise and we're seeing that

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TryingMen View Post
    I'm not religious so I couldn't care less about his comments about getting the church in order but in a broad sense about societies degradation and lack of morals in numerous facets of life was spot on. We need to stop pretending all of these things are ok.

We need more Harrison Butker's in the world.

Edit:

Love that he called out men to set the tone of the culture in the home too. Disorder and chaos follows otherwise and we're seeing that
    I only hear things about the speech he made in bits and pieces, but I only hear about the women part of his speech. When I heard a bigger part of his speech I heard the part about men and their role. No one is complaining about that. They don't want anyone to focus on that part even though that's a big thing too.