JoleeBindo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for replacement for ON Natural Whey

I've been using the Optimum Nutrition Natural Chocolate Whey for over 12 years, the one with the yellow label.

During that time it's always been difficult to source and impossible to buy in bulk. Well going to my local Popeyes as I had enough for 1 more shake, and they usually have only 1 in stock. They have nothing, I contacted ON and they told me it's been discontinued.

I've tried other proteins in between and was not happy with it. 100% isolate made me feel tired and weak at the gym. I like the blend ON Natural had and there was no artificial sweeteners. No Ace-K, Sucralose or Aspartame.

Anyone have suggestions as to what would be a good protein to switch to?

Thank you.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just eat food? You don't need protein powder and the likelihood of the isolate making you tired and/or weak is pretty low. If you need help meeting your macro, pick anything that fits your budget and you like the taste. Protein is protein for the most part.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic