Page 125 of 152 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,750 of 4535
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    I never said you did.

Honest question, can you not read are you just this dishonest?

If the latter what do you get out of this? It’s not like you’re making money here, gaining power, or having any gains what-so-ever. Not that such things excuse such behavior, but at least it’s a motive.
    I mean, I point out how scummy it is that you support sending other people off to get killed whether or not they're willing to fight or even care about what's going on in their country and your response is to tell me I worship Putin. I'm sure this makes sense in your head but the rest of us can only guess at the paths your obviously unwell brain took to get there. Most likely just an attempt to deflect really but who knows.

All we really know is:

1) You like to think of yourself as a warrior that would jump at the theoretical chance to fight an invader
    2) You think anyone that objects to sending men to die against their will must worship Putin

You're welcome to fill in the blanks behind this retarded logic but really who even cares how a person like you reached this conclusion
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No, you brag about living in the English countryside. Your country is a deep ally of America. Move to Iran if it’s so great - then you can refer to Iran as “we.”

You understand that the UK and US would be on the same side of any major conflict … right?
    Yeh I live in a beautiful village in the English countryside, basically no crime, I also work in London remotely, so I have a ludicrously high salary for the area.

The difference between me and you is I can trace my heritage back a 1000 years in this region, you can't say the same for where you live.

My country is a vassal of the US, not a position that benefits us in anyway. You basically asset strip us and steal our best talent... While drawing us into your bullchit foreign policy. Even tried to take me, but I'm going nowhere lol.

We are just siding with the biggest power, when China overshadows you,we'll be gone.

I love Iran and UK. If it was easier to go to Iran I might spend my winters there.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    … and your response is to tell me I worship Putin. I'm sure this makes sense in your head but the rest of us can only guess at the paths your obviously unwell brain took to get there.
    You don’t give a flying fck about Ukrainian lives you lying sack of sht. There is one man who could stop the slaughter in hours and this is what you think of him and his government.

Im sure good guy putin is taking care of it
    Israel decided to retaliate against Iran by nuking them but Russia shot the jet down before it could fire

https://twitter.com/RealPepeEscobar/...52011173253524

We all owe Putin our thanks for promoting peace
    “Official misc attaché to the Kremlin”
    “Our cause is just” - in Russian
    “The enemy will be defeated” - in Russian
    “Victory will be ours” - in Russian.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Yeh I live in a beautiful village in the English countryside, basically no crime, I also work in London remotely, so I have a ludicrously high salary for the area.

The difference between me and you is I can trace my heritage back a 1000 years in this region, you can't say the same for where you live.

My country is a vassal of the US, not a position that benefits us in anyway. You basically asset strip us and steal our best talent... While drawing us into your bullchit foreign policy. Even tried to take me, but I'm going nowhere lol.

We are just siding with the biggest power, when China overshadows you,we'll be gone.

I love Iran and UK. If it was easier to go to Iran I might spend my winters there.
    You live in the UK, you are not Iranian and more than I’m Scandinavian - which I can “trace” back to the Vikings.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don’t give a flying fck about Ukrainian lives you lying sack of sht. There is one man who could stop the slaughter in hours and this is what you think of him and his government.

“Official misc attaché to the Kremlin”
    “Our cause is just” - in Russian
    “The enemy will be defeated” - in Russian
    “Victory will be ours” - in Russian.
    I'm against getting people killed in general. I don't particularly care about Ukrainians, that's true. I'm not saying you're a low iter piece of chit because you're getting ukrainians killed, you're a low tier piece of chit because you're getting humans killed. While sitting in your ivory tower jerking yourself off about what a hero you are.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This whole special operation would be over if zelensky would come to the peace table. Why does he continue this war on Russia?

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You live in the UK, you are not Iranian and more than I’m Scandinavian - which I can “trace” back to the Vikings.
    I don't know why me being Iranian is so hard for you to accept. You don't get to decide what I am.

I'm against getting people killed in general. I don't particularly care about Ukrainians, that's true. I'm not saying you're a low iter piece of chit because you're getting ukrainians killed, you're a low tier piece of chit because you're getting humans killed. While sitting in your ivory tower jerking yourself off about what a hero you are.
    You can’t backtrack from my post that easily. Putin is getting plenty of his own people killed as well. You think they all volunteer? He’s the monster here - you support him.

I don't know why me being Iranian is so hard for you to accept. You don't get to decide what I am.
    You do though. And it’s not Iranian. And if you claim otherwise I’m a Viking even though I live in America.

You do though. And it’s not Iranian. And if you claim otherwise I’m a Viking even though I live in America.
    Yeh and I've decided I am British Iranian. I don't need to pick one or the other, I don't need to move countries...

It's very odd that people from a country I have zero respect for at trying to tell me what to do.

I'm hoping for the US to enter a new conflict the more you ****ers are stretched the sooner we can consign you to the dustbin of history.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can’t backtrack from my post that easily. Putin is getting plenty of his own people killed as well. You think they all volunteer? He’s the monster here - you support him.

You can feel the imagined outrage in this post.

It's kind of funny, because Putin came to the table, and good guy Boris put an end to that discussion when he was PM.

I mean, this could have all been avoided if America wasn't trying to subvert Ukrainian governments, and funding civil wars, to get more pro-western results.

Arguing doesn't change opinions, but posts like these are utterly delusional.

Yeh and I've decided I am British Iranian. I don't need to pick one or the other, I don't need to move countries...

It's very odd that people from a country I have zero respect for at trying to tell me what to do.

I'm hoping for the US to enter a new conflict the more you ****ers are stretched the sooner we can consign you to the dustbin of history.

Weird, cause the Anglos have been cucking the Persians for a long time. Long time occupier of the ME region.

Awkward position to be in.
    Last edited by OPGenesis; 05-23-2024 at 09:40 PM.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) theory816 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    This whole special operation would be over if zelensky would come to the peace table. Why does he continue this war on Russia?
    It would mean giving into demands. Besides, I don't think Ukraine is doing as badly.
    🤴Supreme Self Esteem Crew
    5'5 110lb(MIL Spec) Asian Master Race Crew
    Yacht/Boat Crew
    Electric motors Crew

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theory816 View Post
    It would mean giving into demands. Besides, I don't think Ukraine is doing as badly.

They are though lol, and Zelensky is actually the one making demands, when the losers don't really get a say.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    You can feel the imagined outrage in this post.

It's kind of funny, because Putin came to the table, and good guy Boris put an end to that discussion when he was PM.

I mean, this could have all been avoided if America wasn't trying to subvert Ukrainian governments, and funding civil wars, to get more pro-western results.

Arguing doesn't change opinions, but posts like these are utterly delusional.

Weird, cause the Anglos have been cucking the Persians for a long time. Long time occupier of the ME eastern region.

Awkward position to be in.

Yeh it's awkward, the UK is a vassal state of the US, they support Ukraine and support Israel...

I support Russia and the Palestinians. White Brits are easily brainwashed and many are heavily influenced by the US. Asians in the UK have their heads on their shoulders a lot more than white people.

The Taiwanese Ministry of National Defense is reporting that in the last 24 Hours; at least 49 Aircraft of the People’s Liberation Army Air Force, 19 Ships of the People’s Liberations Army Navy, and 7 Ships of the Chinese Coast Guard were Detected operating near Taiwanese Territorial Waters/Airspace, with 35 of the 49 Aircraft having crossed the Median Line of the Taiwan Strait and entered the Taiwan Air Defense Identification Zone (TADIZ).

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol the "best air defense system" S-400 fails to intercept old ass incoming ATACMS.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/s/hQ2SEyfppA

Going to be fun when Ukraine is allowed to strike targets on russian soil with them. A lot of bases and air fields will go boom.

DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DSTEE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m not the only one who has said it, and you’re not using imperialism correctly. Helping support Ukraine or Taiwan is not imperialism, it’s just not isolationism - and we saw how well that’s worked out before.
    Keep in mind you are responding to a russian. A proud russian who supports russia in thoughts and prayers that is, while paying actual tax to NATO

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Got to be brutal to be reminded how much a waste of lives and resources to have no beach party. But please, take a big huff on that copium pipe and tell us how Ukraine is going to win.
    -Using weapons to kill orcs
    -Wasting resources

Pick one

Originally Posted by MotorcycleBrah View Post
    Lol the "best air defense system" S-400 fails to intercept old ass incoming ATACMS.

Going to be fun when Ukraine is allowed to strike targets on russian soil with them. A lot of bases and air fields will go boom.
    Always seem to suck for russia when they get put to the test
    Last edited by DSTEE; 05-24-2024 at 01:54 AM.

Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ikarsuz1337 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao i thought this site was down forever

0 Tests 0 Jabs Crew

Why is teh ATACMS old? it's the US's most modern surrface to surface missile.

They could have overwhelemed the S-400 with volume of missiles - either way it's a painful hit for Russia.

Aftermath footage looks like TEL, Radar and Command vehicle destroyed.

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1793903705600733603

Russia should respond by arming Hezbollah - hit the Americans where it hurts. If I was Russia I would literally say if you give anymore weapons to Ukraine we will match them with weapons to Hez. We'd then see how many arms come to Ukraine.
    Last edited by PimpinisEasy; 05-24-2024 at 04:00 AM.

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MotorcycleBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why is teh ATACMS old? it's the US's most modern surrface to surface missile.

They could have overwhelemed the S-400 with volume of missiles - either way it's a painful hit for Russia.

Aftermath footage looks like TEL, Radar and Command vehicle destroyed.

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1793903705600733603

Russia should respond by arming Hezbollah - hit the Americans where it hurts. If I was Russia I would literally say if you give anymore weapons to Ukraine we will match them with weapons to Hez. We'd then see how many arms come to Ukraine.
    ATACMS we'e developed in the 80s and the program discontinued in 2007. It's old tech.
    US Army replaced them with PrSM which is superior to ATACMS in range, speed and capacity.

ATACMS we'e developed in the 80s and the program discontinued in 2007. It's old tech.
    US Army replaced them with PrSM which is superior to ATACMS in range, speed and capacity.
    Ok the PSM is brand new. I wasn't aware of this missile. However reviewing it, it's not clear why this missile would be any harder to hit by AD than an ATACMS.

It appears the main difference is range (further) and payload (less).

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    -Using weapons to kill orcs
    -Wasting resources

Pick one t
    Damn, even vatnig boy doesn't care how many of his fellow Ukies die. But please, take a big huff on that copium pipe and tell us how Ukraine is going to win. How much land did Ukraine lose yesterday?

It's funny, in MotorcycleRetard's urge to come cry about Russia I guess he forgot about all the "great" Patriot and IRIS-T systems (LOL at German made garbage) destroyed. Are we finally going to get a beach party because of ATACMS? MotorcycleRetard deep throats every new wonderwaffle (how are those Bradleys doing?) that does nothing so it's hard to tell.

Looks like a Ukie just straight up hijacked then surrendered his tank to Russians: https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/111501

Morale has never been better!
    Last edited by yabbayabba; 05-24-2024 at 08:36 AM.

I see. You get to decide who you are, but I don’t. That’s cute.

Bonus shtbag points for wishing death on me for being born in a county that is deeply allied with one you choose to live in.

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Putler wanting a cease fire according to multiple ruski sources

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...ay-2024-05-24/

Summary

Russian sources indicate Putin ready to halt conflict at front
    Putin to take more land to pressure Kyiv to talk: sources
    Does not want another national mobilisation: sources
    Putin has no designs on NATO territory: sources
    Russia concerned about nuclear escalation: sources

Aka Putler too weak to push through.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post

Summary

The West and Ukraine especially would be smart to agree to a cease fire given Ukraine has lost around 50% of it's armed forces to casualties and cannot replenish them, but obviously the people making the decisions aren't on the front lines, so they'll probably deny Putin ever offered a cease fire and keep fighting at the cost of tens of thousands of men, the end result being that Ukraine doesn't recapture the territory they've lost anyway.
    PC Master Race

262.5/315/450 B/S/DL

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BasedBagel View Post
    Something he has publicly stated for the past 2 years lol, this is literally nothing new

Except this time he said he won’t sign any peace documents with Zelensky, since Zelenskys term officially ended a week ago and he is only holding onto power because of martial law. Zelensky is officially a dictator
    I'm not a Zelensky apologist but it's extremely common to not hold elections while you're country is in the middle of a major war, Britain didn't hold an election in 1940 for example. Holding elections while hundreds of thousands of men are fighting in trenches and millions have been forced to seek refuge abroad would seem rather difficult to get right.

I do think Ukraine should be looking to end this war if they have the opportunity though, then they can hold elections.
    PC Master Race

262.5/315/450 B/S/DL

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post

Summary

Anonymous sources, familiar with Putin's entourage.....lmao.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exxtracool has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    The West and Ukraine especially would be smart to agree to a cease fire given Ukraine has lost around 50% of it's armed forces to casualties and cannot replenish them, but obviously the people making the decisions aren't on the front lines, so they'll probably deny Putin ever offered a cease fire and keep fighting at the cost of tens of thousands of men, the end result being that Ukraine doesn't recapture the territory they've lost anyway.

Easy for you to say bruv, how much of england would you accept giving up to france in a war?

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Easy for you to say bruv, how much of england would you accept giving up to france in a war?
    How much of England is French speaking and wants to be part of France?

Also the English Channel complicates things I woukd use contentinental Europe as a better example whose boarders have changed constantly the last several hundred years due to war and ethnic differences
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Originally Posted by exxtracool View Post
    Interesting analogy, here's a more accurate one.

You're sharing a jail cell and Jon Jones is your cell mate, he takes your bed and tells you to sleep on the floor, how many beatings are you willing to take before you accept you're going to be sleeping on the floor?

To your analogy, if France was 3 times the size of the UK then whether I accept it or not wouldn't come into question. Ukraine does not have a choice, so it isn't about acceptance, they can accept they have lost that territory, or they can continue to fight and lose even more men and possibly even more territory while also not regaining the initial territory anyway. There isn't a scenario where Ukraine can win because they've basically run out of men willing to fight and die.
    PC Master Race

262.5/315/450 B/S/DL

Page 125 of 152 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 ... LastLast