Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    Blindly rejecting anything from any authority isn't exactly "free thinking"
    The born to follow vibes are real
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When was the last new booster? It had to be over a year ago, right? I wonder how many people under age 60 got one. 10%?
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    When was the last new booster? It had to be over a year ago, right? I wonder how many people under age 60 got one. 10%?
    Omicron essentially ended the pandemic if you look at the graphs for infections and deaths. If the CDC had any credibility they would have discontinued vaccination except for the elderly.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    tfw fully vaxxed and boosted

Wall Investor & Developer TheFornicator1's Avatar
    TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheFornicator1 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    There is a difference, you fake intellectual idiot.

Requesting a layoff is pretty much asking for a break. Tradie brahs do this all the time. If you're laid off unwillingly I guess you would consider that being fired, but that only happened to me once, when I first got into the trades. Lay offs are inevitable in my line of work, but luckily you have a skill that transfers to residential work that can be done until you find the next job you're willing to work.

Some guys I work with only come in part time, because the side hustle is so good.

The contractor I was with for the last two years didn't have much work going on besides installing VAV boxes, and us union brahs have thirty some contractors to choose to work for. I also accumulated a mass amount of savings from working so much OT for the last two years. Before I left they asked me if I wanted to stay, because I'm nice like that. I was transferred from job to job, when jobs finished up. That typically doesn't happen, but when you bring value you're kept.

When you know you're good at something you don't worry about work.

A pussy like yourself probably doesn't know what working 70 hours a week does to the brain and body, but it takes a toll given the rough conditions. When you have the option to rest you take it. You ever work in steam rooms over the middle of the summer doing mechanical work for 70 hours a week, son?

Probably not. because you're a warehouse worker or something.

You keep following around this forum like the good little cuck you are. I noticed you have a thing for me. You give off those vibes.
    You do not have a job. lol@"I request to be laid off". Your apologist essay is only further proof. Zero real world experience.

Also have never claimed, and never would claim to be an intellectual. Thank you, though, for subconsciously envying my intellect.

But here... I'll let you fantasize about how much I put into work and what I do for a living:

Last edited by TheFornicator1; 05-24-2024 at 10:07 AM.
    “The life of man is solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” – Thomas Hobbes, 1588 – 1679

*Never Respond To RSM3 Threads crew*

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Oh my, all the big swinging dicks are out in this thread, aren't they!

Is everyone dead yet? I remember it was going to happen within 5 years, but the clock's running out on that one. Maybe best to push it back to 10-15, just to make sure.
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Oh my, all the big swinging dicks are out in this thread, aren't they!

Is everyone dead yet? I remember it was going to happen within 5 years, but the clock's running out on that one. Maybe best to push it back to 10-15, just to make sure.
    Q predicted this.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5G networks are are more robust than ever and jabbies are the infrastructure!

The deep state is only keeping them alive to serve as network access points!

Originally Posted by J.L.C. View Post
    5G networks are are more robust than ever and jabbies are the infrastructure!

The deep state is only keeping them alive to serve as network access points!

But how can we serve as access points when we are all dying of turbo cancer?

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FidelEternal View Post
    But how can we serve as access points when we are all dying of turbo cancer?
    This is his we know the global cabal of malevolent libs didn't think it though